Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

By Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... More

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?

16.9K 887 208
By Nadineat2

Chapter 22

I saw Kevin.Standing on the entrance. Holding a towel.Whipping the blood off of his forehead .

" What the hell? Kevin! " I called out to him then ran to see his injury.

" Don't worry it's just a cut, no biggie" He promised with a warm smile.

Oh Kevin even at times like this you still smile,I bet it really hurts .

" What happened? How? " I asked feeling sombre.

" No Ella, you should ask ' Who'
not ' how ' ." I heard Rayn say behind my ear .That certainly gave me the chills . I turned to face him with taking a step away from him remembering the kiss. Rayn smirked properly because he knew what I was thinking.

Ella not now. Maybe later but not now...

" Okay. so who did it ?" I said ignoring his smirk. I'm starting to get confused.

" Come to the kitchen and see for yourself " Kevin replied.

After he said that, we followed him to see a man- I guess by his appearance he looks in his late twenty's-tied to a chair.He had some blood on his shirt,that's probably Kevin's.

" Who is he? " I asked giving him the glare that says ' You're tossed '.

Kevin exhaled looking tired " While I was cleaning Ryan's room I heard a small sound coming from your room so I let go of the vacuum and went inside." Kevin knocked his head with his finger " I found him wandering through your stuff .Before I ask who is he, I was surprised by his quick movements. He hit me with a dictionary real hard.You hear me A Big Old Damn DICTIONARY .He literally through words in my face.I was getting angry so I took him down and here he is " Kevin told us what happened then we all looked at him.

" So who are you ?" Rayn asked him with scary expression.He grabbed him collar .
I swear, for mere seconds I saw Him gasp in fear from Ryan's face but then he smiled at him.

" Well relax man, no need to be so wroth.Yo soy Alejandro (I'm Alejandro) " He said with a spanish accent.

" Okay Alejandro... what where you doing in my room ?" I asked him.

" Me dijeron que poner esto en su habitación... " we all stared at him with no idea of what he just said " Oh sorry no Spanish. I said, I was told to put this in your room " He tried to pull out something from his chest pocket but then he remembered that he is tied. I saw Rayn getting closer to him, reaching his hand into Alejandro's pocket. Rayn pulled his hand with a fist that was holding something.

" What's that? " Kevin asked, still whipping his blood. Man that must hurt.

" It's a... necklace? " Rayn said confused but I frost in my place.

" Where did you get that from? " I was angry and scared. That necklace belongs to mom. I gave it to her last year on mother's day.

" I was told to put it in your room " Alejandro replied.

" Who told you that ? " Rayn asked looking livid.

" I don't know they were putting masks. They told me that if I do this job they will guarantee​ me that my mother's heart surgery is on them. I couldn't refuse the offer since she has a weak heart. " Alejandro said, looking sad and desperate.

I felt worried because he was not much of a help so I dialed my mother's number.
She picked up after three rings.

Me : " hello, mom? "

Mom :" yes honey? Is everything okay with you? "

Me :" Mom, where is your necklace that I gave it to you last year? "

Mom :" Now that you mentioned it.... it's been missing since last week.
Why you ask ,Ella ? "

Me :" Well, your necklace is with me right now. If you are okay now, I will take that as a warning " I whispered the last sentence feeling worried.

Mom :" What? How did it end up in London ?"

I told her about Alejandro and everything he just said. Apparently she was on speaker so I heard dad talking to me.

Dad :" Are you okay sugar?

Me : " yeah I'm fine dad, but please be careful. If they could take mom's necklace then they can do anything and I don't want anything bad to happen to you two. "

Dad :" Don't worry little El, I'm here to protect your mom. I'm a detective and used to be a bodyguard so I'm confident in my strength "
He chuckled, his voice sounded calm. He wanted to make me feel at ease. which it did.

Me :" Yeah I'm sure you will do a great job. Bye then, love you "

Dad :" Bye sugar love you too"

After he hung up I asked what are we gonna do with him, I looked at Rayn he shook his head like he has no clue then I looked at Kevin.

" Ella, don't worry I will handle him but may I ask you for a favor? " Kevin asked while washing his hands after he stopped bleeding.

" Yeah of course . We are family" I replied with a smile.

" Could you go to my daughter's house and give her this present, she will know what's it for " He said.

" You have a daughter? how come we never knew ?" I asked feeling a little sad because I don't know anything about Kevin.

" Yes and she's married ,her name is Jasmine. Here is the address ,it not far from here it will take you about 15 minutes " Kevin gave me a small paper with the address written on it.

" Okay no problem " I took the paper, headed out of the kitchen and grabbed the car keys but then I heard Rayn.

" Where do you think your going? " Rayn asked while crossing his arms together.

" To Jasmine's? " I said but it sounded more like a question in a Duh tone .

" Alone? I don't think so. " He announced then took the keys from me and opened the door.

" Coming? "

I stared at him for a minute but I won't argue with him cause that will lead to no where so I just nodded and followed him to the car.

" Ella let me see the address " Rayn said while putting his seat belt.

" Here you go " I handed it to him then put on my seat belt.

He looked at the address confused " It's gonna take us at least thirty minutes " he pointed out.

" Okay. then let's play a game? " I replied, excited if I must say.

" What game? " He asked.

" Ten questions " I countered.

" Okay then ,you start " He said so I thought for something simple.

" What do you prefer to watch, Tom and Jerry or a basketball game?"

" Tom and Jerry without a second thought. " He answered and to be honest I was surprised.

" So you don't like basketball ?" I asked.

" No, I like it but when you put it with them, Tom and Jerry for the win. " he replied with a grin.Like a fuve years old boy.

" My turn. Stuck on an island with me or stuck in a fridge with Justin Beiber ? " He asked.

" Mmm I'm gonna go with you on the island, no offense Justin but the fridge is too damn cold " I laughed at his weird question.

" Aw I'm hurt... " Rayn said with a grin. " it's your turn, ask "

I really want to talk about what happened at the bowling center but never had the chance.

" Rayn... why did you kiss me? " I waited for his reply as he looked at me then back to the road.

" Because.... I don't know " he sounded serious with his reply like he did it without thinking.

" Rayn, do you like me? " I whispered in a low voice but he could still hear it.

" No. " He replied. Well that's disappointing.

" I love you " He said real fast not leaving his eyes from the road.

I didn't expect him to say that, I put my hand on my mouth feeling embarrassed.

Oh My God

Oh My God
.
.
.

" It's my question now.... Did you like the kiss? " He asked but this time looking directly into my eyes.

" No " I replied ..." I loved it " When I said that he was smiling like he just won the lottery. It was so embarrassing .

" We are here " I quickly pointed out wanting to change the subject.

He loves me...

Rayn loves me!

" You're right " he said then pulled over his car next to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
1.7K 356 45
Have you ever heard that love heals broken soul?? But what if the only love story you ever saw is the reason behind you broken soul?? ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ We...
760 22 26
We all have that one friend who we grow up with becoming the closest, but suddenly time passes and everything changes. We become strangers. That one...
433K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...