Healing Shattered Hearts (Max...

Da g0nebyeciao

What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the sam... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
THE END
I Love You Guys

Chapter 24

1.1K 25 0
Da g0nebyeciao

Adam's POV

I sit lay there sprawled out on my bed staring at the ceiling. I can't get America out of my mind because she is my mind. How could I be so stupid. I'd rather die than not be with her. I remember the event as if it had just happened.

Flashback:

"Just one kiss?" She asks.

"Sorry. My heart belongs to somebody else."

"Please just one."

"I would never begin to think to do that."

"Fine." She says and runs away. She begins to cry. My kindness overwhelms me I go see if she's okay. She's crying in her hands.

"I'm sorry but someone has already stolen my heart. She has locked it up and I intend to keep it there. You're a really nice girl. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Come here." I step towards her. She stands up. She takes my hands and puts them around her waist and pushes her straps down from her dress. Everything happens so quickly I freeze. She pushes my head to hers. We kiss. I suddenly hear crying. My heart plummets down in to the ground when I see America.

How could I fall for it. I should've known it was coming. I'm so dumb. I'm helpless and hopeless without America. I begin to write her a letter.

My sweet America,

I can't begin to explain how many years it feels we've been apart but its only been three days. I'm lost and hopeless without you America. I need you. You are my ray of sunshine on my covered skys. A wise man once told me to chase after what I want and hold on to it forever. I'm doing exactly that. I should've never let you go and now I'm chasing you. I need you to stop running and hold on to me. Like I've said before. If I say I love you can I keep you? You said you already have me but why am my arms not around you? Why do I miss your sweet kisses? Why do I miss your smell, your ocean blue eyes, your fiery read hair. Its because you made me miss them. America this is an apology and me pleading. Come back to me. You make me feel like I'm nothing without you. You make me feel everything when we're together. I love you and I hope you think the same too.

Love,
Adam

I hope she doesn't think its some petty worthless trash when she reads it or if she even reads it. I've poured my heart and soul into her. I've lost too much of it too be away from America. I need to feel her skin against mine. The nights are lonely without her. I leave a spot in the bed for her just in case but I know she won't come. I lay there every night missing her. Then I get the idea to go to her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

135K 2.4K 27
With America and Maxon finally married they can start a life together, the Southern rebels have taken a break from attacking the new King and Queen o...
3.3K 65 27
This is the selection, yes, but it's where I kinda create dramatic storylines with the charactors! I have major story plans and also lots of Maxerica...
Schreved Da meme

Fanfiction

61K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
165K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...