Watty Interviews! what's the...

By Beautiful_Dirty_Rich

The title says it all! this contains my interviews with autors from Wattpad. i ask them what their fans want... More

Watty Interviews! what's the Dirt?
GRIMM_XD Interview #2
ReaperKylie Interview #3

OmnipotentSadist Interview #1

536 12 5
By Beautiful_Dirty_Rich

when i was scrowling through watty some months back i found this perticular Author. so what better way to start this series than to speak with one of my fav writers; Nic (aka. OminipotentSadist) herself.

she is amazing. she is the author of the story "i don't love you; i hate you" which i must say i have read and loved. it's GLBT and it's about a man called Derek who is forced to get married to a man who is just an aragont jerk. the story has much depth and it's difficult for me to explain, so if you have time go read it. it's -i asure you- not a waste of time.

so I met up with the wonderfull Nic and asked her some questions....

here's the interview,:

Hey There Nic!

Hey. *hugs*

Okay, I think for me what caught my eye was your user name ‘Omnipotent Sadist’ that’s bit of a unique name. is there a story behind it?

Haha.. well your user name is quite cool, isn’t it from a Lady Gaga song? Haha and um well once when I was watching this show called ‘Black Butler’ I came across the name Omnipotent and when I looked up the meaning I kind of fell in love? And I’ve always kinda had a thing for Sadists so I thought “heck why not” and mashed them up together!

Amazing! And thank you. It is indeed from a Lady Gaga song. So Nic, you are a girl right?

Yes.. the last time I checked XD

So why take the name Nic?

Yeah I know it sounds a bit strange. I used to be Alice on Watty but then I ran into the name Nic and I thought it sounded kind of cool so I took that name (for the time) who knows I might change it. XD hahah

If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from?

I currently live in Australia. I travel a lot my profile says I’m from UK cause I do come from there..

I’d like to know how you found Wattpad!

Well honestly I don’t know… I think I might have accidentally run in to this website at one point and decided to make an account. But I do remember that I created this account just so I could like and comment on people’s work. Some of the stories I read on here were amazing.

What’s your first story on wattpad?

It’s called ‘I don’t love you; I hate you”

If I’m not mistaken that story is still ongoing. I’m sure everyone would love to know where you keep getting ideas for this story from.

To put it simply, I dream them. Then I turn what I saw into words. but I don’t do this all the time. I have quite an active imagination so I tend to think about things like story lines.

Your first story has quite a bit of views and I noticed that you haven’t been on wattpad for that long. How does that make you feel?

Yeah I was quite surprised when I saw the responses that I got. First I thought it was normal but then I saw other stories and so on then it kinda hit me. It’s quite wonderful really. I’m quite happy that I’ve gotten such a response.

I’ve read that story too and it’s quite engaging. What inspired you to write?

The inspiration came from my own imagination. Or so I think. But I think it began from the time I really started to enjoy writing.

The genre you seem to be writing at the moment is GLBT, what made you want to write GLBT?

When I first joined watty I read student teacher relationship stories and fell in love with them then one day when I was reading this yaoi graphic novel I thought of typing it into the search system and then popped up all these great stories and I began reading before writing. I never thought I’d write GLBT. Anyway when I was reading these stories I want to create one of my own then I started writing boy slash love stories.

Will you write different genres any time soon?

Yes. I was thinking of writing a story that was not GLBT. Because originally I’m not a GLBT writer, I just wrote romance and some where along the way I started writing GLBT.

Do you enjoy writing GLBT?

YES!! Very much so. It’s a different kind of love and human association and I find it absolutely fascinating.

How about your family, do they know?

No.. haha they don’t really know. they know I write but they haven’t read my online published work.

Do you have any ideas for any new stories?

After I finish the one I’m writing now I’m going to complete the story that I have put on hold. Then I might do a Tanya spin off. *shruugg* who knows.

What keeps you going when you write?

Mainly it’s the comments and votes my stories get that keeps me going. I love them for that. without them I probably wouldn’t have come this far with the story as I have.

Have you thought of becoming a full time writer?

I have, but I don’t think that’s a path that I will take. Writing is something I do for the fun of it and I wouldn’t want to ruin it. But of cause I’d like to get published.

I’m guessing you like reading. What is your favourite book?

I do like reading. At the moment I like ‘the picture of dorian gray’ it’s an old book and moves slowly but it’s good.

How about favourite tv shows and movies?

I love supernatural, pll, Vampire diaries, and as for movies I think titanic might be my fav so far.

Do you have a favourite animal?

I love kittens and lately I’ve been warming up to dogs.

At this moment are you listening to music?

Yes

=D what song are you listening to? and in general what are you favorite singer/ bands?

At the moment I’m listning to Lindyas Lohan’s song rumors hahahahaha.. I like linkin park, MCR, muse, Paramore, and heaps more.

Any celebrity crushes?

Oh yes, heaps. It’ll take too long to mention them all. But I like Misha Collins & Jensen from supernatural as well as Alex pettefer.

oh yes they are in deed hot creatures. Now before we finish I have one last question… who would you turn Gay for?

HAHAHAHA  good note to end the interview with. Umm I’d say Mirada Kerr. She is so beautiful. It’d be her.

She is indeed very pretty, no suprises there. Well that concludes our interview Nic.

Thank you so much for lending us your time and doing this interview. I’m really looking forward to your updates on your stories.  

  My pleasure.

I’m glad u like my stories. :D I have the best time writing them and seeing that people like reading them makes me happy.

Thank you for having me today.

Thank you Nic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote and comment and also please check out this author!

CHECK OUT HER WIDLY SUCCESSFUL STORY

I DON'T LOVE YOU I HATE YOU

Which is about an arranged marriage between two extramly hot men *wink wink* you will not be left dissapointed. here's the blurb for the story..

""He’s beautiful", that was Derek’s first initial thought of Haden. Haden had the looks the money and style. he has everything that makes Derek unable to look away and his heart race. but his perception of Haden turned to jerk, arrogant jerk and player. All of which can be summed up by saying ‘I hate you’. And Derek has to get married to Haden. No questions asked, he has no say in the matter. and it seems like Haden doesn't want to get married either. But then why are they still getting married.. is there more to this than it seems? Then comes along Ash, Haden’s equally hot and handsome brother. He is far more likeable than Haden. Derek finds himself immediately attracted to him, but wait Derek isn't gay right? and how does ash feel? Why is it that all of a sudden Haden seem Jealous of the relationship that Derek and Ash have? Could it be that this hot, bad boy, pretty sure straight, guy has feelings for Derek? With this Derek's world will be turned upside down and shaken, he will lose himself in the maze that has been placed by the two brothers. His feelings for one will grow and the other will blow out like a flame in the wind when he discoveres the betrayel that was beneath the soft voice. neither of these brothers are what they seem. each holds a dark secrect and one holds a dark past that will leave derek shaken more than ever. When his bestfrind Tanya makes a sudden apearence things take a mysterious turn, but with her around everything seems to work out okay. In this Battel between the brothers who will steal Derek's heart? and what's this feeling that Derek has in the pit of his stomach when ever he looks into Haden's iresistable eyes? READ IF YOU DARE AND FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS. i'm Derek, soon to be Derek Parker; and this is my story.. enjoy""

how awesome does that sound?

so check it out!

~THANK YOU~

10th April 202

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 561 11
တက္ကသိုလ်တတ်နေကြတဲ့ အဆောင်နေ ကျောင်းသားတွေရဲ့ Sex ဖြစ်တဲ့ပုံစံကို စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ပြီးရေးသားထားတဲ့ ဝတ္ထုရှည်(ဇာတ်လမ်းတွဲ)လေးပါ
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.7K 85 125
DevianArt
63.4K 7.7K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...