Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

By ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... More

Chapter One: D-day
Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Twelve: You
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime

6.1K 228 18
By ro-rosesarered

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook sprinted like lightning passing through everyone backstage. As he sprinted he dodged and swerved anyone in his way. The show was finally over and through the rush of wind he heard people trying to congratulate him but it didn't matter to him. He only wanted to see one person. 

He made it back to the Bangtan's dressing room. 

He grabbed his phone and threw himself onto the couch excitedly. 

Before he started to dial. He checked his hair and face one more time. 

*Facetime call to Pasta 🌹😍

*Call failed

Jungkook's excited smile frowned into a disappointed one. He pouted to himself and looked over at his phone. 

"Wondering what she is doing...." He exhaled. 

The door burst open and Jungkook's heavy eyelids lifted up sharply. 

"Ya! Where did you go?? You disappeared so fast!" Jin yelled at him. 

"Uh....I had to pee.. really really badly" Jungkook tried to lie. 

"Pee my ass, there was a bathroom right next to the stage exit" Suga scoffed. 

*Facetime call to Jennie

.

.

.

Call failed

"What the--" Jimin paused. 

"She didn't answer either?? whew, okay that's good" Jungkook leaned onto Jimin's side as a relieve.

"You guys facetimed them all night last night" Namjoon shook his head. "Let the girls live"

The boys ignored their hyung and Taehyung spreaded himself  across Jungkook and Jimin's lap. 

"Want me to call Lisa? I'm pretty sure that kid is doing nothing but being an internet meme". 

Jimin and Jungkook both desperately nodded. When the answer failed, the boys were all left wondering what they were up to. It made them feel strange and a sense of worry came over them. 

"That's so weird" Taehyung scratched at his forehead. 

Namjoon suggested Jin to call Jisoo. Since they were both close. The boys all gathered around Jin's phone waiting for the regular call to go through. 

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

The boys all jumped back. Jin's scream met with hers. Jungkook's face was shadowed with slight fear. Jimin was also scared as well. 

"YA! ARE YOU OKAY??" Jin asked tensely. 

The call suddenly ended. The boys were left in utter suspense. They all froze and looked at one another. 

"Wh-wh-why did she scream like that..." Hoseok asked nervously. 

Jungkook got up quick as possible and begged his manager to call theirs. His manager didn't ask why but the dread in his eyes had his manager comply. 

Same thing happened. The call had failed. Jungkook threw his hands on his head and lightly kicked the sofa. 

*Ring Ring Ring

The boys all jumped at the sound of Jin's phone going off. It was from an unknown number. The area code was still Seoul, Korea. It was at least something familiar. The boys all looked at each other with fear washing over their face. 

"Answer it you idiot!" Suga scolded at his hyung. 

Jin answered his phone on speaker. He stuttered to let out a proper 'Hello'. 

"Ya! Did you call earlier?" A familiar voice said. 

"Jisoo?? You're alive!" Jin said happily listening to her voice. 

The boys all let out an exhale. 

"Why did you hang up so suddenly?? And why were you screaming like you were dying?? " He scolded at her. 

"One, we're at an amusement park. Two, I was on a ride. Three, my phone fell." 

A hard pacefalm met with Suga. 

Another was met with Namjoon. 

Jungkook couldn't help but to laugh it all off. A refresh of relief came over him. 

ROSE POV

*Jungkook would like to FaceTime 

Rose accepted his request and just like the night before they were facetiming again. Her bareface was no secret to Jungkook. She was never ashamed of herself, since he told her many times, that he loved her just the way she was.

"Helloooo" Rose said in English. 

"Hellooooooo" Jungkook dramatically copied her. 

"I missed you" She continued in english. 

"I missed you too" He replied back in english. 

She giggled at his accent that was too visible to hide. She continued to tease him in english. "Did you eat?" She asked

 "Yeeeaaah" He spoke minimally.

"What did you eat?" She asked. 

"I...I ateu...steakeu... and piiiija" He confidently answered proud of himself. 

Rose giggled, then asked," No pasta?" 

"Paaasstah? AH! pasta! you.... you... ara my pasta" He said. 

Rose broke out into a laughter. She had to admit that hearing his raspy deep voice in english made her squeal. Too bad he couldn't keep it up. 

She talked to him in korean again and asked how the tour was going. 

"It's going good! I'm having a lot of fun but I still wish I packed you with me" He replied teasingly. 

"Um, as much as I want to go with you, I'd probably suffocate before making it" She replied. 

He laughed and ran his fingers through his hair. When their pause of silence was felt through the virtual connection, Rose took the moment to look at him. 

She leaned her head on her hands and looked at her boyfriend's face that she missed touching. 

"Are you frozen? Helloooo?" He waved his hand back and forth. 

She giggled and waved back. "Haha, hello" 

"Oh it looked like you were frozen" He said. 

"I was. Your handsomeness got me shook" She shyly giggled. 

He spun his chair away from her and covered his bashful expression. Rose laughed out loud when she saw a glimpse of his bright smile that he tried to hide. 

"Why are we like this?" She asked jokingly. 

He spun his chair back still trying to fight his smile but failed. He then replied, "Young... love... honey".

"Honey?" She repeated with a crooked smile. 

"You like it? I call you baby but honey is nice too" He replied calmly.

"I prefer being your baby" She replied. 

"Why? so I could pamper you?" He sneered

Rose rolled her eyes and shook her head. She continued to play with her fingers while smiling. 

"Rose ah~" He said her name like velvet. 

She definetly gave him her attention. "Mm?" 

He leaned to his right side so she can see his messed up bed. Then he pointed out to a biggo body pillow. 

"Do you see that pillow?" He asked. 

She squinted at the puffed out long pillow on the bed. "Yeah" She answered. 

"That's you" He replied smiling. He then got up from his chair and jumped landing right next to the pillow. He tightly squeezed it into his embrace and wrapped his leg on top of it. 

"AND THIS ME!" He hollered brightly. 

Rose rolled around her bed uncontrollably laughing. She laughed so loudly that she hoped he could hear her break out into a full wheezing mess. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 134 34
when two heartless souls meet each other, will they become each other's heart, or will destruction follow them? Read more to find o...
58.5K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
28.3K 867 24
It all started with a flip phone.... After two renown idols, Jungkook and Lisa meet, they start to find comfort in each other. But both have a reput...
18.7K 478 28
Loving someone passionately is a wonderful feeling. But when that passion becomes an obsession , the results of that affection may become catastrophic