Grey (The Spectrum Series: #1...

By AuthorAWhite

Olivia Westerfield had her entire life planned: graduate high school, attend college, get her dream job, then... More

Warning
Official Book Trailer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Social Media

18.9K 251 14
By AuthorAWhite

Hey, Readers, I wanted to let you all know I have other means of social media tied to Wattpad. I will be posting teasers, edits and much more concerning Grey on Instagram and even Twitter. I really want to connect more with you guys because you all are honestly amazing for sticking around for this along, and I hope you'll stay for the rest of the series. 

Have any questions?

Want to let out your frustrations?

Feel like ranting about Grey or Liv (maybe both?)

Down below are other platforms you can connect with me:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
82.3K 2.5K 36
[completed] *Book 1 of the Colorado Ink series* Freya: I thought being dumped by my boyfriend right before I left for college was the worst thing th...
2.9K 230 30
*Book 2 of the Colorado Ink series* ✅ COMPLETED Try as they might, one can never really hide from their past. One way or another it will catch up to...
250K 4.9K 73
** Sequel coming This Summer! ** Elena Matthews; a deliberate, conscientious, and courteous girl with a dark past. Ace Grey; an impulsive, dangerous...