Typical Ziegler (Johnny Orlan...

By nysoho

Young to heart best friend Johnny Orlando leaving his one and only best friend after a couple of years separa... More

ATTENTION
Chapter 1. Once Upon A Love
Chapter 2- Way To Go Orlando
Chapter 3- Beach Camping
Chapter 4- My Boyfriend Or Your BestFriend
Chapter 5- Spilled Starbucks
Chapter 6- Cheerleader
Chapter 7- He's Mine
A/N Sorry
Chapter 8- Vocation
Chapter 9- Happy Surprised
A/N
sorry!
Chapter 10- I wish
Hey Guys
Chapter 11- Thank You
If your a Jacob Sartorius Fan
Chapter 13- Finding New Love
Chapter 14- Future
A/N
Chapter 15- I Wanna Ask You To Dance
A/N I Love You Guy
Who Wants More
shout out
hi
Speical Update Chapter!
Special Surprise
need to know
Guess What!

Chapter 16- Why?

1.5K 40 6
By nysoho

Kenzie  Pov.

Right now I am really shooked I didn't move a single bone in 30 seconds,  thoughts in my head like

Why is he here

Why now

It's been awhile

Nothing worthy

Should I dance with him.

As all those go through my  head with no answer I accidentally said yes.

We'll there goes nothing

As I slowly danced with him it felt like the world went in slow motion and I knew we aren't ment to be he has Alexa and I have idk nobody.

Johnny Pov.

I grabbed her hand knowing she didn't wanna do this, I haven't felt her hand in ages I want her I wanted her back I love her.  I just don't know anymore.

The day that Alexa kissed me was the day I regret I did pull away she mush of saw that part but a part of me doesn't know the full story. She came back to talk things out I was so confused since she knew I was with Mackenzie.

I didn't notice until she turned around looking at something and smirk and then kissed me I going pull away she was strong he grabbed my collar with he fist.

I got out of my thoughts until I noticed Kenzie  letting go of me that I knew the song was over.

"I'm sorry" I says slightly scared of her response

"I'm sorry since I never heard your explanation I'm sorry I left you and I know I should hate you right now but a part of me is telling me to forgive you and telss me you did the right thing. " she says.

"She was strong Kenzie  I was pulling away she had her grip I didn't like it "

"How can I believe you" she says looking at her feet.

"You need to trust me I kicked her out Nd she begged for me and asked for us to be together all I told her was that we we're together nothing more I would never tell her I don't love you since.…I love you and that's all it matter" a tear came down one of my eyes.

"I'm sorry " she says crying "I love you too"

"Will you Mackenzie Ziegler be my Girlfriend Johnny Orlando" I say proudly crying

"Ye-Yes I will I love you " she says

I hugged her finally,  I missed her, her eyes, her hair, her lips, even her smiles and laughter, mostly everything about her is to spiecal.

"Kenzie  " she looked up as I said it "Stop Being Typical Ziegler"

"Well you my friend have yourself a Typical Ziegler " she says smiling like crazy. "Typical Ziegler "

This is the last Chapter but I will have two bonus chapters I know this isn't long but I might have ended it to early so I'm adding bonuses.
Thank you my lovely supporter the love you all happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
396K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
543K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...