Lauren Jauregui One Shots

WritingWIP

One shots of the one and only Lauren Jauregui featuring Y/N :P Open to prompts Slow updates and a light possi... Еще

A Promise
Delayed Plane
Wife?
Wife Part 2
Happy Ending
Jealousy feels good on me
Meet and Greet
2 am Run
Bodyguard
Bad Joke
Undercover
Period
Airport
Waffle House
Honey I'm Home
The Blue Popsicle
Colours
Lone Wolf
Colours Pt.2
Hotel
Teacher
The Wolf
Uber
Airport Pickup
From Best Friends Part 1
From Best Friends Part 2
In your time of need Part 1
In your time of need Part 2
In your time of need Part 3
In your time of need Part 4
Secret Admirer
Runaway
Bitch Better Watch Out
Taking Care of Her
Tattoo and a first
The Girlfriend Tag
Numb (trigger warning)
Blind Date
Imagine that ...
The Newlywed Game
The Newlywed Game Pt. 2
Benjamin
Idiot
The Ghost Writer
Sick
Her Signature Item
Surprises
Laundry room meeting
Welcome Pie
The Black Heart
Cupcake
Puppy Love
Puppy Love Part 2
A Walk in the Park
Instagram
Instagram Part 2
Taylor
Father's day
The Ghost Writer Part 2
Single Release Party Part 1
Single Release Party Part 2
Lolo
Cramps (ft. Dinah)
Radio Host
Meeting the Parents
Comfort
Badass and the Nerd

Period

1.3K 24 2
WritingWIP

Y/N had woken up this morning feeling a little bit sore from the gym yesterday; her arms were so sore that she couldn't hold her vlogging camera so she placed it on the kitchen counter, stacked on the bread so that it was angled at her face as she sat there drinking some juice.

"Guys my arms" Y/N whined, pouting at the camera.

"The vlog may look like this today, or maybe Lauren would vlog for me" Y/N winked at the camera, her fans loved Lauren. It wasn't often that she was in the vlogs but when she was they blew up. Y/N thanked Lauren's Harmonizers for that.

"So what is the plan for today?" Y/N thought as she placed her glass on the kitchen counter.

"The weather sucks this morning, so maybe that calls for a lazy-" Y/N paused as she heard a loud groan from upstairs. She checked the time on her phone and frowned.

It was 6 am. Why was Lauren up so early? Y/N completely forgot about the vlog as she ran upstairs to check on Lauren.

"Babe?" Y/N asked as she slowly opened the bedroom door, Lauren was in the middle of the bed curled up under the blanket. Small groans falling from her lips.

"Babygirl, what's the matter?" Y/N asked as she climbed into bed behind her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her waist. Lauren quickly turned around despite the immense pain she was feeling and cuddled into her girlfriend's strong arms.

"Tom" Lauren mumbled a few tears leaking onto Y/N's shirt. Y/N began to rub gently circles on Lauren's stomach as she kissed the girls forehead.

"Lets get you your medicine, it's downstairs." As the two girls broke apart Y/N was first to get off the bed. Not caring that her arms felt like they were going to fall off, Y/N lifted Lauren into her arms bridal style and smiled down at her.

"Comfy?" Lauren nodded and snuggled into the safe embrace as Y/N carefully walked them downstairs. The motion of going down the stairs made her slightly nauseous.

Y/N sat Lauren down on the seat she was sat in earlier and kissed the top of her head moved away to prepare Lauren some water to go with her tablets.

Lauren took the glass of apple juice that was in front of her and drained the last of what was in there. That's when she finally took notice of the camera staring at her.

"Babe?" Y/N hummed in response, her back to Lauren.

"What were you doing before you came upstairs?" Lauren asked as she turned to camera to face Y/N seeing as it was still recording.

"Oh god" Y/N spun around, her eyes wide open. Lauren giggled loudly and handed the camera back over to Y/N.

"Had this been recording the whole time?" Y/N asked as she checked, indeed it had been.

"I'm so sorry guys. I don't know why I'm apologising, I will probably cut it out" Y/N chuckled as she set the camera back on top of the bread so Lauren was back in frame.

Y/N followed seconds later holding a tall glass of water and Lauren's medicine her doctor prescribed her.

"Drink baby, then we can go watch some Netflix ok?" Y/N asked as she leant down and pecked Lauren's plush lips.

Lauren nodded as she leant her head against Y/N's breast that was level with her head.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Y/N asked wrapping her arms around Laurens shoulders. Her hands were clasped together resting between Lauren's chest.

"Maybe just some toast" Lauren shrugged, Y/N nodded and rubbed her stomach gently.

"Feeling sick?" Lauren nodded with a pout.

"Go lay down and get under the blanket. I'll be there in a minute" Y/N gave Lauren a peck on the lips as she gently patted her ass as she walked away.

Y/N lifted the camera from its place on the counter and held it up to her face.

"There won't be a vlog today, as you just saw. My girl comes first, I love you guys and I will see you tomorrow" Y/N held up a peace sign and stopped recording.

She left her camera on the counter as she began to make Lauren her toast, while the bread was toasting she began to prepare a hot water bottle too.

**

Two films into their morning Lauren had fallen back asleep. Y/N was more than happy about that, she knew how hard it was for Lauren to sleep on her period. The pain was too more for her sometimes.

Y/N wrapped the blanket tightly around Lauren not to let any warmth out as she went into the kitchen with her laptop.

She quickly uploaded the short unedited video to YouTube and sent out a tweet.

"@Y/T/N: No vlog today, only this little clip. Send my girl some love and remember to keep being awesome"

Y/N proof read her tweet a few times and hit send before closing her laptop; she walked back through to the living room and sat on the floor beside Lauren's head. She didn't want to risk waking her up and her not being able to fall back asleep.

Y/N watched Lauren's face as she slept; she looked so peaceful and relaxed. Y/N was thankful to have her. In her mind she thought back to when they first met.

Flashback:

89 ..90 ..91 ..92 ..

Y/N counted the reps in her head as she focused on her sit ups. She was alone in the gym this early in the morning. It was 3 am. If you asked her why, she'd tell you that she was a night owl. In truth? She was scared to sleep. She had been having nightmares since she graduated, at 20. 4 months ago. Since then she had been in the gym every night. It was the closest 24 hour gym to where she lived.

99.. 100.

Y/N did a kick up to get to her feet, she gulped her water from her water bottle and wiped the sweat from her brow with her towel.

She was shocked when she turned around and saw 5 figures stood there.

"Hey Roy" She called to the owner with a wave as she took out her earbuds.

"Hey kid" He greeted as he walked over followed by the four others.

"How's the wife?" She asked, his wife was admitted into hospital earlier in the week after she took a nasty fall at home.

"Waiting for you to see her" Roy told her with a small smile. Y/N nodded, and focused her attention on the other people in the room.

"Hi, sorry. I'm Y/N" She said with a wave taking in the faces of each girl stood in front of her.

"I'm Ally, this is Dinah, Normani and Lauren" Each girl waved when their name was called.

"Nice to meet you, what are you going here so early?" She asked raising an eyebrow at Roy. He knew she didn't like to be interrupted unless it was important.

"The girls here need some training."

**

It has been two months since the girls started coming to the gym, they always come in the morning when Y/N is there. She has been training with them and is proud of how far they have come.

They don't talk outside of the gym though. And when they are in the gym it's all about work.

"Hey Y/N" Lauren called as she entered the gym alone.

"Lauren" Y/N greeted as she continued with her pull ups.

Lauren walked over to where Y/N was and tried to jump up to reach the bar. She missed by a few centimetres. Y/N laughed at the look on her face and jumped down when she got to 60 reps in her head.

"Are you sure you want to try?" Lauren nodded eagerly.

"Can I?" Y/N asked gesturing to Lauren's body. Lauren nodded with a smile. Y/N placed her hands on Lauren's hips and lifted her up so she could reach the bar.

"I'll spot you" Y/N told Lauren as she dangled in the air. Lauren's body swung back and forth slightly as she tried to pull herself up.

"This is hard" Lauren whined. Y/N held her legs and pushed her up. She helped Lauren do 10 reps before she let her back down on her own two feet.

"That was fun, thank you" Lauren smiled at Y/N.

"No girls today?" Y/N asked sipping her water.

"Too sore" She smiled. "I told them they shouldn't have tried to outdo each other yesterday"

Y/N nodded to show she was listening but said nothing.

"I just wanted to see you, I don't have your number. I knew you'd be here" Lauren smiled as she watched Y/N sip her water.

"Creepy" Y/N muttered loud enough for Lauren to hear who responded by trying to punch Y/N who countered and had Lauren on her stomach on the floor before she knew what had happened.

Y/N gasped and jumped away from Lauren like she had been burnt. Her breathing became erratic as she paced the floor hitting her head with the heel of her hand.

"Y/N, calm down" Lauren told her as she got to her feet and stood in front of the girl so she couldn't move anymore. Lauren grasped Y/N's wrists tightly in her hands.

Y/N's glazed over brown eyes flew open and met with concerned green orbs.

"You are here with me, Lauren. We're in the gym. You just helped me do pull ups remember" Lauren kept repeating as she recognised that Y/N wasn't present in the moment with her.

"You're safe Y/N" Lauren told her as she embraced the frozen girl and sat them both down on the floor; Lauren's back was against the wall as Y/N was sat in her lap her head resting on Lauren's shoulder.

Y/N's breathing slowed down as she listened to the rhythmic thumping of Lauren's heart. Lauren stroked Y/N's arm as she felt the girl relax in her arms.

"Y/N?" Lauren asked quietly not to scare the girl.

"Let's get you home" Lauren told her as she made no move to get up.

"Shower" Y/N muttered as she began to scratch at her legs over her yoga pants.

"Think you can wait 10 minutes?" Y/N shook her head wildly, the scratching increased.

"Shower" Y/N muttered again and jumped to her feet, Lauren followed behind her collecting up Y/N's sweat towel and her water bottle from the floor.

Lauren followed the trail of clothes as picked them up as she made her way hopefully towards Y/N.

Lauren found Y/N naked in the shower scrubbing her body vigorously leaving her skin red raw in her wake. Lauren stripped down to her underwear and jumped into the shower hissing at how hot the water was.

She turned the temperature down and held Y/N's arms. Y/N looked up at her, her eyes wide and scared. She was very much present this time.

"It's alright, I got you" Lauren told the scared girl as she wrapped her arms around her in a hug. Lauren rubbed the red mark on Y/N's stomach soothingly; she felt jagged scars under her fingertips.

"I'm here, you're safe" Lauren kissed her forehead as she sat them down on the cold tiled floor. Y/N broke down sobbing in her arms.

End of Flashback.

"Hmm, don't stop" Lauren mumbled sleepily as she felt Y/N's fingers pause in her hair. Y/N smirked and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you" Y/N told Lauren sincerely, staring into her large green orbs.

Y/N didn't often say those three words. Lauren knew she loved her in the way she treated her. But it was always nice to her.

"I love you more" Lauren giggled as pulled Y/N closer by the collar of her shirt for a kiss.

"Cuddles?" Y/N asked when the kiss broke.

"Thought you'd never ask" Lauren smiled and lifted the blanket so Y/N could get under. 

A/N: I got my period this morning, feels like there is a shark eating away at my uterus while someone is stabbing my vagina with knives .. the joys of being a fertile woman :/

But I'm a lesbian, can't I get a text saying I'm not pregnant? Cos I know I'm not. Don't need a big red reminder for a week -.-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016
38.1K 517 25
dramatic but cute lauren cimorelli oneshots :) gxg, fluff, angst, and a little smut
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
57.8K 1K 21
requests: closed