Some Dreams Left In Darkness...

By ReneeTheVampire

Your walk through the town at night.Ever sense monsters have been free from the mountain. Staying in hiding f... More

Lonely Life
Forgotten Past
Hiding In Plain Sight
Clear as a Glass
Haunted Past and Old Enemies
The Fight to live or Die For The Wrong Reason
Meeting A New Face
Things Don't Seem Right
A/N
Going Back To Where It all Started
Revenge for ones that fallen
Whats In the Past Stays In The Past
Fate Has Its Ways
I Fallen For You
Its Like a Date
Not Safe
Fire and Fury
Getting Answers
Kidnapped and Tortured
Christmas Party
Blood Moon
Battlefield
Taking the fight to them
The Enemies base
The Office Of the boss
Devil's Don't Fly
Lovely Picnic
A/N
Got some clues
Finally Over

No other Choice

3.1K 28 2.5K
By ReneeTheVampire

As we walk through town a we end up seeing a robot come up to me and Sans. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion of him.

"Well hello dearly~" he said.

"What the fuck do you want Mettaton" Sans snapped.

"O Sans don't be that way besides a little birdie told me this little human here has a very lovely singing voice" Mettaton said.

"So what if I do I wouldn't sing for you even if my life depended on it" I said crossing my arms

"But it be really good if every one heard that lovely voice of yours at lest will you think about it ?"He asked.

" Yeah I will think about it" I said.

"Great dearly we will see each other soon~" Mettaton said.

Mettaton left and I look over at Sans which he gave me a weird look that I might be crazy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your not thinking of excepting is offer are you?" Sans asked.

"Fuck no like I said I would rather die then sing for that rust budget" I said with a bit of anger.

"Wise choice cause he probably end up killing you after words" Sans said.

"I would like to see him try I have a few tricks up my sleeve that no one has ever seen before"I said.

"Your a strange one" Sans said.

"Well I have to be anyway I better be heading home now see you around Sans" I said.

"Yep and don't get your self killed" he said.

I nod and went on a head home. As I walk I get the feeling I am being followed. I sighed and took off running at a high speed. I ran past a few cars and humans. Til I reached a ally way and hid. I waited for a few minutes then went on my way.

Later Mettaton shown up in front of me again. I sigh cause I really didn't not want to talk to him so I looked up at him to see what he wants.

" If your here for my answer i will tell you right now.My answer is no now get out of my way before I turn you to scrape metal. trust me when I say this cause I will kick your ass Before you can  even lay a dam hand on me" I said in anger.

"Very well then" Mettaton said.

He finally left and I was able to go home. It seem every thing is quiet for the time being .I keep my guard up just in case there are any hunters near by. As I got the the man hole. I hear foot steps. I knew it was the hunters.

"Dam I have to get away from here before they see me plus I cant lead them to my home. Then I would have no where else to go. I would have to choose to fight them or hide from them" I thought.

Then I hear there foot steps are getting closer to me. I knew I had to get away from here. So leaving me no choice but to hid. So I took off running and clime up a fire escape up to the roof and stayed on the roof tops till they left.I look to see if it was safe.I look and then I moved on to another roof top.

(Sans P.O.V)

She seem to be on edge for some reason and its not be cause of me or that dam rust budget . But what is she hiding that has got her like that. Though I know Mettaton he will do any thing to get what he wants. But she did not seem to worried about him. She look like she had something else on he mind and what she mean by hunters looking for her and wanting her dead so badly.

"BROTHER WHERE HAVE TO YOU BEEN?" Papyrus yelled.

"I was with (y/n) turns out she is a real vampire after all." I said.

"WELL THAT IS INTERESTING TO HEAR INVITE HER OVER NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER" Papyrus ordered.

"Heh sure Boss but i doubt that she will excepted cause there is something about her that got me PUNitively confused" I grin throwing pun in there.

"UGH YOU AND YOUR GOD DAM HORROR ABLE PUN" He yelled stomping off.

I grin but keep thinking about the girl. She told me that she has tricks up her sleeve. Its what bothers me. There is something more to her then meets the eyesocket. Whatever it is I am sure I will find out sooner then later.

( (Y/N) P.O.V)

It started to get dark and there is a lot more Hunters out then normal. I jumped from roof top to roof top just so they don't find me. I just have to hold off going back home for a wail. at lest for now I will have to sleep on the roof top for now.

"Dam there searching every where that I had been to.This is not good for me at all" I thought.

Then I seen 3 of them at a house knocking on a door there a familiar skeleton open the door. O god this is not good at all if they tell them that they have seen me I will be have to stay away from them. So that the hunters don't get me.

"WHAT DO YOU HUMANS WANT" Papyrus shouted.

"Sorry to bother you sir but we are looking for this girl named (y/n) and also was wandering if you have seen her?"A female asked showing a picture of me.

"NO I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT PERSON BEFORE" He said.

"Why is he protecting me from them he could easy turn me in but yet he didn't what is he planing" I thought.

"You sure sir some people say they seen a short skeleton talking to this girl" A male asked/said.

"SANS GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE SOME HUMANS WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING" Papyrus shouted.

"Sup" Sans said.

The people asked him the same as they asked Papyrus. Sans just smirked at them.

"Nope sorry never seen the girl before but if I did I wouldn't tell you where she is anyway. So has she done anything wrong" Sans said/asked.

"Well kinda we have reason to believe that she has killed 2 people but there was no trace of finger prints or blood just 2 puncher marks in there necks that leads us to her sense she is the last vampire as fare as we know" The woman said.

"If that is all the prof that you have on the girl what makes you think it was her have you seen or heard that she has killed once before or even drank anyone's blood at all" Sans asked.

"Well no sir but its our job to put a end to this and make sure that she dose not end up killing again" The male said.

"Well like I said I never seen the girl before in my life so leave!" Sans snapped and slam the door on them.

They walked away and I sighed relieved. That Sans and Papyrus didn't tell them that you guys  had talked and that they didn't tell them where you have been cause it would have put Tommy in danger as well. I look down at there house one more time and as I was about to go to the next roof. I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. My eyes widen to see it is Sans holding my wrist.

"Well I thought I find you up here hiding from the humans" He said smirking.

"They didn't really give me much of a choice. If I had try and gone home they end up fallowing me and try and kill me."I said.

"Well I know you has seen them talking to me and my brother. Now I see why you choose to stay in the shadows cause of there dum ass looking for you. They think that you killed 2 people" Sans said.

"I didn't kill them a werewolf did the reason I know that is cause I was trying to protect them. I was working as there body guard cause they was half breeds" I explained.

"What kind of half breeds?" Sans asked.

"Half Vampire half werewolf"I said.

"So they was vampire but had werewolf blood in them"Sans said.

"Yes and there pack didn't like it so they framed me for killing them.So now hunters are after me for it"I said.

"Well let me see if boss will let you stay at our place til the heat dies down so you can head back home" Sans said.

"If you two are okay with me staying I give you my word that I wont be any trouble" I said.

"Whats up with that a simple promise works two" Sans said.

"Cause promise always end up being broken I always stick to what I say my word is my bond" I said.

"Heh that makes sense" he said.

I node as he goes to asked his brother if its okay if I stay with them for the time being.Then Sans came back to you.

"Boss said it was okay for you to stay" Sans said.

"Thank you both of you are life savors " I said smiling.

"No problem " Sans said.

He took your hand and teleported both or you in the house.

"HELLO NON HUMAN WELCOME TO OUR HOME" Papyrus said.

"Thank your so much for not telling the hunters that you two had seen me" I said

"ITS NO PROBLEM WE HAD TROUBLE ONCE BEFORE IN THE UNDERGROUND WHEN WE HOUSED A HUMAN THAT FREED US "Papyrus said.

I smile and then my stomach betrayed me and growled. I started blushing in embarrassment.Sans look at you and chuckled.

"Seems someones hungry how do vampires eat human food I thought blood was the only thing they could take?"Sans asked/said.

"Not all vampire are like what the humans make us out to be we are much different then they describe us to be and we don't have half of the weaknesses that they say we do" I said.

"I SEE IN ANY CASE ILL MAKE SOME SPAGHETTI" Papyrus said.

"Ill help you its at lest I can do for what you two had done for me" I said.

Papyrus node and I went in the kitchen to help him make a edible spaghetti. After we are Sans shown me to there spare room I go in but turn around and look at Sans.

"Thank you again" I said smiling.

"No problem sweetheart"He said walking away.

I closed the door behind me and lay one the bed and drifted off to sleep hoping I don't have a nightmare or another memory of what I had forgotten about my past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.4K 44
Please check out the remake of this story. Long ago the earth was ruled by two races, Humans and Monsters. One day war has broken between the two rac...
77K 2.2K 24
Over thousands of years the Underground's hopes of becoming free had slowly disappeared and have gone to alternative motives: Money, sex and power. A...
13.1K 505 14
One clumsy moment and a broken leg are all it takes to leave you at the mercy of the very edgy and very hostile monsters of the underground. Thanks t...
302K 9.3K 35
After your parents were brutally murdered, you escape up Mt. Ebott, a place where people disappear and never come back..........