Love Story of MaNan .

By pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... More

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home ๐Ÿ 
Malhotra office
love story of MaNan chapter 2
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
Love story of MaNan chapter 7
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
Love story of MaNan chapter 25
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 30
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 40
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

love story of MaNan chapter 19

4.3K 321 82
By pranathi_lp

Hi guys I am here with the next chapter after long gap thank you guys for your votes and a special thanks to
PaNi2504 SnehaAgrawal8 SanaSmartfairy matttto ParyelRaichand Friendsforever6 chitraraj94 SalmaBegum415 anshika088 mrssiva Shikhadixit shruthi24 RachanaMohapatra SrishtiSharma9 AsthaVerma92 evasingh avanthikaraj rosegeet pramanan NamrathaHari liniuzhimo12 AsmaFathima sristy_29 RoseShar2 SyedRoumaan khasiful manan147 eunhye122 AsmaFathima naziasiddiqui15 MonsterAngel96 vanni1986 nareshnaresh2 for your precious comments and best wishes from now I will give the regular updates.

Happy reading.

**************************************************

Next day Nithi left the home earlier than before as she need to attend some important class. She took her car as manik was still sleeping and while going to college soha asked drop from nithi as her car broke down.

Soha: ahh thanks for the drop nithi.

Nithi: you are welcome soha. Said by giving fake smile to her.

Soha: where is your brother always will drop you right?

Nithi: he came home late night ao he is sleeping and I had an extra class so I came with out disturbing him.

Soha: smirked and siad good that you came by yourself now you should get practice with this.

Nithi: frowned what do you mean?

Soha: I mean yo tell that he is going to get married soon and he will have his own family to look after so he will not get so much time like before.

Nithi: in anger soha for your information I am also his family and he is my brother I know him better than anyone.

Soha: oh really then answer my questions. Why did your brother came home late yesterday night?

Nithi: he had a photo shots yesterday with di and afterwards went to see the wedding arrangements.

Soha: ya so here is your answer because of his wedding arrangements he came late to home and he is still sleeping because he was late to home. And you are coming to college alone because he is still sleeping.

Nithi: sometimes It happens you are wrong.

Soha: with fake concern nithi you are very naive and innocent you are not able to understand anything I am really concerned for you.

Nithi: cold tone no need to worry for me I can take care of my self and I know how my brother is so keep your fake concern to yourself and get out of my car now.

Soha: oh easy girl I just gave you an advise you follow or not it is up to you.

After saying soha came out of the car and nithi went from there. Soha went to the office and said whatever happened to her dad and shared a evil smile with him.

Mr khurana: soha first step of our plan is accomplished now what is your next plan?

Soha: I asked an private investigator to get me the each and every detail about manik's fiance after getting the information we will start with our next step.

Mr khurana: hope everything goes according to our plan.

Soha: don't worry dad our plan will be sucessful.

..................

Nandini went to college as usual she saw Nithi was sitting alone in the canteen. Nandini joined nithi and gave a bright smile to her but Nithi reciprocated with fake smile.

Nandini: nithi what happened you are looking sad?

Nithi: nothing di said by plastering the fake smile.

Nandini: ok nithi no problem if you don't want to share with me I will not force you but remember one thing I am always with you. You can trust me.

Nithi: di I trust you but I don't know what is happening with me

Nandini cuped her face and took nithi's hand in to her hand and said lovingly.

Nandini: ok I know you trust me but not so comfortable but you can share with manik he can never judge you he will always support you for him you are his daughter than his sister.

Nithi: I know di for me also he is like a dad who always protect from the evil.

She had tears in her eyes nandini tensed seeing the tears and asked with concern.

Nandini: nithi what happened is something wrong?

Nithi: she said while sobbing I am missing dad di.

Nandini: wiping her tears nithi don't cry dear I know you are missing your dad but you should be happy that you got your brother who will take care of you like your dad.

Nithi(mind): di is right but till now he was single but now if he marry di his priorities will change he will not spend more time with me as soha said.

Unknowingly more tears started flowing from her eyes unfortunately manik who came to meet his sister saw her tears and hugged her tight nithi was shocked seeing manik there she broke the hug and asked him.

Nithi: bhayu what are you doing here?

Manik: nithi leave that telk me why are you crying did anyone hurt you or siad anything to you?

Asked with panic nandini kept her hand on his shoulder to calm him down and said.

Nandini: manik calm down everything is fine she is just missing her dad.

Manik looked at her she bobbed her head like a small kid and manik signed in relief and wiped her tears.

Manik: for a minute you scared me nithi I thought someone has hurt you.

Nithi: no bhayu I am fine by the way what are you doing here?

Manik: oh that today you came to college without even meeting me so I thought of meeting you.

Nithi: sorry bhayu I was having an extra class and you was sleeping peacefully so I came without disturbing you.

Manik: with fake anger and you didn't even took the driver with you.

Nithi: sorry bhayu today I felt like driving the car so I came by myself.

Manik: princess I said to take driver for your own safety only na baccha next time don't repeat ok?

Nithi: ok bhayu now my next class is going to start I will move bye di bye bhayu.

Nithi said by picking the bag from the tabel and manik gave her a kiss to forehead and said bye to her.

Manik: hmm nandini are you free in the evening?

Nandini: ya manik why?

Manik: nothing would like to come on a date with me?

Nandini: ya manik sure.

Manik: smiled brightly ok then I will come to pick you from the home at 7 be ready.

Nandini: ok manik now even I will make move bye have a nice day.

Manik hold her hand and gave a forehead kiss to her as soon as the soft lips touched her skin she closed her eyes. Manik went towards her checks and kissed both her cheeks. Her cheeks turned in to bright red.

Manik: bye nandini have a nice day and keep smiling and I liked the colour of your cheeks.

As soon as manik left her hand she ran from there and manik smiled seeing her.

To be continued.........

***********************************

Hi guys how was the chapter give me few words for the chapter.

Few words for soha.

Do you guys think nithi will belive with what soha said.

How was the conversation between nithi and nandini.

Few words for the bond between manik and nithi.

How was MaNan and how many are exited for MaNan date.

Did this chapter reach to your expectations?

Waiting for your votes and comments I hope I will get atleast 200 votes and 100 comments.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

My works.

1.Love story of MaNan.

2.Monster's angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 20.8K 106
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk๐Ÿ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
239K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
352K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...