Tmnt & Star Butterfly

Da Tarolingreen

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles accidentaly opened a portal to Mewni and one got captured. They will face some b... Altro

How Everything Started
First contact

Starco and wait... Where is Leo?

98 7 14
Da Tarolingreen

              Marco's Pov

    I fell down in shock and felt leaking water on my neck.
I gasped to realise it was not
blood. It was Star who was crying above me. I stood up ,coughed a little and hugged her.

  "Star..."

"Marco... I thought you would leave me... "

"Where could I go without my best bud? Also... Hr didn't cut my neck..."

"Hahahaha funny Marco... Like he did us a favor! Well who are you unicorns? Tell me before I call mine *breaks the hug*"

The turtle who was about to hurt Star cleared his throat.

"We do not harm... *steps near me* Friends or Enemies?"

The turtle in red face palmed.

Mikey owed in pain.

"Aww... It's okay... Little buddy... I will help you if you don't let your evil brother touch my Marco again... Ugh... Marco...*the hearts on her cheeks turned redder...*"

I rolled my eyes and gave a glare to the blue.

He and I shook hands.

"So... *ties a bandage around Mikey's arm* Whatsyournames , Whereareyoufrom? Blallaalablaaaaa!!!!!"

"Chill out blondie we will tell ya when needed..." The red one told us.

"He is Raphael, for his friends Raph... The purple quite ... For now... power is Donatello , short... Donnie... I am Mickelangeloooooo and for my angels Mikeyyyyy... And *creates a beat with his hands bamping on the floor* this dude over there is our fearless leader Leonardoooo... And his nickname Leo!!" Mikey said happily.

Raphael and Donatello facepalmed. Then Raph gave a smack to Mikey.

"Now they know us dumbshell!" Raph growled.

"I didn't see someone trying to stop him Raph..." Donnie remarked.

"Looks like someone's is afraid of Star!" Mikey said.

I chuckled.

"No... I am just disguasted!" Raph said.

I let my saliva travel down to my neck. I stood up.

"Do you want us to become friends of enemies weirdos?" I yelled.

"Raph he is right..." Star said.

Leo grabbed Raph by the mask and whispered something to him. Then he dragged him near us.

"Let's go follow them team... You guys will show us the way home!" Leonardo said.

"Ow!!!! Ahhhh... Firstwehavetoavoidthecrowdandtheguards!" Star said in one breath.

"Does she always speak so fast dude?" Mikey asked Donnie.

"You know she is using too little oxygen and... Waitttttt!!!!! We are in a different dimension! Where are we???? I must make a portal!!!!" Donnie yelled.

"You are in Mewni... Now let's go to Star's  room... To see what we 're gonna do..." I said.

Star was jumping all the way up her stairs and opened a portal.

The guys didn't make to many questions 'cause they were following Leo... With his nod they quickly jumped in...

"Now we are in our place... At earth... " I said.

I hate being the tour guide but...
I had to...

"So guys want some corn and tell me what brought you there?" Star asked playing with her eyedslashes.

Leo extended an arm.

"How do we know it is not poisoned?" Leo asked.

"You are watching to much Snow White dude..." Mikey said grabbing some corn and started chewing it.

"We are not the bad guys... Trust us and you might earn new friends..." I said giving him a corn.

Mikey and Star started jumping on her bed doing dance figures.

"Woohooo!!!!"

"Whaaaa! Hahahahahaha awesome!!!!"

Hey! He is stealing my bestie!

"Why did the queen called us monsters?" Donnie asked.

Star sat on the edge of the bed and did a handstatt.

"She thinks you are monsters that's all!" Star said.

I sat next to her.

"What? Well... I just wanna know when you are going to return us home because... " Leo stopped where he was because a crystal oneyed monster did this to him.

"I will get this to the queen!!!!!!" He said and the snake monsters on his hands hissed.

Mikey ,Raph and Donnie tried to catch him but the portal closed.

"Leoooooooooo!" They yelled in one voice.

I ran in my room!

I opened my closet and started throwing things .

"Where the heck is it?"

"Marcooo hurry! If he doesn'tspeakmymomwouldkillhim" Star yelled in fear.

"Ahhh!!! Costume for the dance, pysamas, staufff.... Karate tapes..." I started saying throwing clothes and stuff...

"Whoa! You screwed kid do karate?" Raph said crossing his arms.

I nodded and hegave me the 'Hurry you ******* before I kill you cause I need my brother back' look.

"Found it!!!!!! " I said holding up my dimensonal scissors.

"Technically we have weapons we don't need scissors!! How are we gonna go to where Leo is kept without a portal?" Donnie asked being really confused.

I made a portal.

"Ow.... That is an option too!" Donnie said.

"Are we gonna get our brother back Raphie?" Mikey asked.

I soppused Raph kicking him ,but he... He gav ehim a hug and told him Leo would be alright...

Star joined their hug causing Raph being surprised. He broke the hug and I grabbed Star by the hand and jumped in.

We fell all on each other. We ran in the corridors  ninja style.

"We're gonna save him..." I whispered.

We promised that guys that we are friends and that's the way we are gonna proove it!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.6K 674 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
72.7K 141 66
Erotic shots
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
214K 31.8K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း