Skylar Potter

By DurmstrangsDaughter

Skylar Astral Potter is the twin sister of James Potter. She attended Beauxbaton Academy of Magic in France... More

Beauxbaton Academy of Magic

93 2 5
By DurmstrangsDaughter

It is the 11th birthday of the Potter twins, James Fleamont Potter and Skylar Astral Potter.

Skylar, or Sky as most call her, was just waking up as there is a tap at the window in the room she shared with he brother.

Skylar's POV

I wake up and hear a tapping noise at the window in the room I share with my twin brother, James. Oh, how stupid of me, I haven't introduced myself! I'm Skylar Astral Potter, Sky for short. I am 11 years old today, along with my twin brother James Fleamont Potter.

I get up and walk over to the window and a beautiful black owl and a pritty grey owl fly in. The black one fly's to me and the grey one fly's to James, who just woke up.

I take the letter off the owl and turn it over and see a crest with a B on it. Well this is definitely not the Hogwarts crest.

I open the letter and start to read it. It reads:

Dear Miss.Potter
We would like to invite you to attend Beauxbaton Academy of Magic. It would be an honor to have you at our school, a girl with you veela blood. We would love to have you attend our school.

Sincerely yours,

Madam Maxime

As I finish reading the letter, I turn and run out of my room and to the kitchen. When I get there I see Mum and Dad siting at the dinning room table.

I walk up to Mum. " Mum, I didn't get into Hogwarts. I got into Beauxbaton Academy of Magic in France." I tell her with tears in my eyes.

She smiles. " Well, it looks like you are going to live with your aunt in France to attend school." She said to me.

" Sky's not going to Hogwarts with me?" I hear the voice of my brother behind me.

I turn and give him a sad look. " I'm sorry James, but I don't get into Hogwarts, so I'm going to Beauxbaton. I'm so sorry." I break down in tears.

James comes over to me and gives me a big hug. " But what am I going to do without you. Your my twin sister, and my best friend." He wispers to me.

I smile sadly. " I don't know, James. I don't know."

The rest of the day went by in a blur. The next thing I know I am getting on the train to go to France, where I will be living with my Aunt Summer, who is my Mum's sister who lives in France

As I say goodbye to everyone, I come to James. I give him the biggest hug of all. " Promise to owl me?" I ask him as I pull away.

He nods and answers, " Always." With that I get on the train. As my family disappears, the last thing I see is my brother with tear rolling down his face.

After about 6 hours of sitting on the train, it finally comes to a stop. I get off the train with my luggage and set off to find my Aunt. When I finally find her she is standing out side the train station next to her car.

When she sees me she opens her arms for a hug. As crazy as my Aunt Summer is, I love her hugs more than I actually love her. Not it be rude or anything but it's true.

After about 20 minutes in the car I take out my ear buds and mp3 player and turn on my favorite song. Fight So by Rachel Platten.

Like a small boat on the ocean, sending big waves into motion, like how a single word can make a heart open, I might only have one match but I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say, wreaking balls inside my brain, I will scream them all out tonight, can you hear my voice this time

This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song, my powers turned on, starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song, and I don't really care if nobody else believes, cause I still go a lot of fight left in me

Yeah, I'm losing friends and I'm chasing sleep, everybody's worried about me, I'm into deep, said I'm in to deep

It's been two years, I miss my home, there's a fire burning in my bones, but I still believe, yeah I still believe

And all those things I didn't say, wreaking balls inside my brain, I will scream them all out tonight, can you hear my voice this time

This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song, my powers turned on starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song, and I don't really care if nobody else believes cause I still got a lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat on the ocean, sending big waves into motion, like how a single word can make a heart open, I might only have one match but I can make an explosion

This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song, my powers turned on starting right now I'll be strong, I'll play my fight song, and I don't really care if nobody else believes cause I still got a lot of fight left in me

Yeah I still got a lot of fight left in me

As the song ends I realize that we made it to my aunt's house. I take all my things out of the trunk and put it in my room. I take out a peice of parchment and write a letter to James.

Dear James,

I just got to Aunt Summers house. It's the same as the last time we visited her. I miss you already. Make friends for me at Hogwarts. Bye love you Jamie.

Love,
Skylar Potter

I give the letter to my owl, Artimist. She fly's off into the sunset.

----------Time skip brought to you by Kelly Clarkson-----------------------

It has been 2 years since James and I have last spoken. I'm starting to think he is ignoring me. So no I have disided that for my forth year of school I was going to transfer to Hogwarts.

Today it the last day of turn so we are all going home. I get in the carriage we always travel in and we are off. As the caragge lands I grab my trunk and set off to find my Aunt Summer.

I have already told my aunt my plans to transfer to Hogwarts and she is completely OK with me wanting to see my brother.

When we get back to the house I pack all my things and say goodbye to Aunt Summer. I get to the train to London.

When I feel the train stat to slow down I gather all my things. When the train comes to a stop, I get off the train to find my parents. When I spot them I waste no time to give them hugs.

" I missed you so much Mum, Dad." I say as I pull away from hugging Dad to hug Mum.

She smiled brightly. " We missed you too, sweetheart." She said to me.

When we get back to the house I hear boys laughing. " That would be James and his noise friends, Sirius, Remus, and Peter." Dad said to me.

I run up the stairs to my brother's room. I knock on the door and a boy with shoulder length black hair opens the door.

" Um, Prongs there is a girl with long black hair and brown eyes at the door." All of a sudden the door is opened wider reveling three more boys. " Witch one of you is James?" I ask them.

One boy with messy black hair, brown eyes, and glasses steps up. He gives me a questioning look than his eyes widen. " Sky?" He asked me. I nod my head and he pulls me into a big hug. " I missed you, twiny!" He said to me.

I laugh. " I missed you too, Jamie." I said back to him. I pull away and start smacking his shoulder. "How-" Smack. "Dare-" Smack. " You-" Smack "Not-" Smack."Keep-" Smack. " Your-" Smack. " Promise-" Smack." You-" Smack. " Git!" Smack.

All the other boys are starting at us in question. As James finishes up rubbing his shoulder, he turns to the boys. " Padfoot, Moony, Wormtail. I would like you to meet Skylar Potter. My twin sister." He said to the boys.

The boys jaws drop when James said I was his twin sister. It was funny. As if reading each other's minds we both start laughing until we were in tears. The boy with the black hair is the first to recover. " Prongs, why didn't you tell me you had a twin sister?" He asks sounding hurt.

James stops laughing. " Well, because my dear Padfoot, with you being a lady's man, I knew you would try to flirt with my twin, and I wasn't going to let that happen. No way." He answers.

Well, this is going to be an interesting year with my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
948K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
96K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
658K 21K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....