Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

By Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... More

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

20- A surprise move

18.4K 805 214
By Nadineat2

Chapter 20

We arrived to the bowling center.
When we walked inside, we were surprised to see so many people playing, because last time we were here there were just a one happy family and a small group of grown ups.
Well like they say The More The Merrier.

" Hey guys, you don't mind if I invite my girlfriend here right? " Cris said while putting his shoes on.

" No of course not, that would be
great " I was happy, see now I know that he has a girlfriend.

" Thanks " He said then grabbed his phone and went to the washroom.

" Ella, I want to go to the bathroom so you can go a head and talk with
Rayn " Joy winked at me ,maybe she noticed that I didn't talk to him since we got here or since morning.

Rayn sat on the sofa near the bowling balls so I went and sat next to him.

" Hey " I said feeling gauche.

" Hey " he replied lifting his arm behind my back to put it on the back of the sofa.

I want to tell him that what happened this morning was totally normal - In fact it wasn't normal at all - but I want to talk to him like usual.

" Listen... " we said that at the same time but I want to hear him first .
" you go a head " I told him with a smile.

" Okay listen. So what happened this morning was... Awkward. I know but it wasn't that awkward." he was trying to explain but fails epically.

" oh yeah, totally. Now where is
Joy? " I tried to change the subject.

" and where is Cris? " he asked looking around to see him.

" Rayn" I want to know how did he meet up with Cris. I want to talk with him like I always do.

" Mmm " he replied returning his gaze to look at me.

" Since when do you know Cris?  you never told me "

"Well 4 months ago ,we had biology together and the teacher paired us to do a research and then we became close friends...Umm later that day I knew that Cris is a friend of Max when we met in a cl...in Max's house... so we kinda became best friends. " Rayn said but there's something not right.

" Rayn , look at me and tell me where did you meet ? " I narrowed my eyes knowing that he is hiding something, he is not telling the whole story .

" Well, you see... " he hesitated to answer but I forced him" Rayn you tell me now or I'm gonna scream and trust me I scream so high then yell for help from a stalker " I raised my eyebrows leaving him with just this option.

" You wouldn't dare? " His tone was skeptical like he don't want to believe me but have to.

" Oh trust me I will " I grinned.

" Okay fine, we met that night in a club " he admitted.

" A club, as an alcohol club where you can get really drunk and may or may not get into a fight or have one-night stands ? " I questioned.

" yeah , you know it's not the first time and I've never been drunk.
I used to go back home a lot even with my dad sometimes, but ever since I got here ,I didn't get the chance to go to any clubs and have fun thanks to someone I know " he replied looking  right in the eyes. like he was blaming me for this ...

on second thought, technically... it is my fault.

oops...

" oh so it's my fault now? " I punched his arm denying it with a laugh. He chuckled back.

Damn I love this side of him.

I hesitantly looked up at him in the eyes when I felt him leaning towards me . The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However before I could ponder about it any further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a soft, sweet kiss.
I felt like I was walking on air but that feeling was interrupted, when I saw Joy, Cris and a girl standing behind Rayn.They were looking at us like they were watching a chick-lit movie. So I pulled myself away from Rayn, and my face was hot like a boiling water.

" Ah, did we came at the wrong
time? " Joy grinned at me while Cris and a girl -I'm assuming his girlfriend- were laughing.

Rayn jumped from the sofa when he heard Joy's voice behind him, understanding why I pulled away even though I was enjoying the moment. So much. I already miss his touch.

Rayn put his hand on his neck coughing from embarrassment.
" Um no, you... didn't " he barley
said.

I can't believe it. Oh My God. I want the ground to swallow me right this instant. God this is so embarrassing. I forgot that we are in a public place.

" I'm gonna start playing...You coming, right Cris !?" Rayn pointed out to Cris .
But before he could leave , he motioned towards me, and stood next to me whispering something in my ear that made me more and more chary and red.

" Hey Ella-boo " Joy neared me with the biggest smile she could put .

" Seriously? 'Ella-boo' ?" I replied narrowing my eyes at her .

" What just happen was so sweet and romantic, I wish that Cris would kiss me in public like that but he's too shy. You are so lucky to have this kind of boyfriend" The girl said to me with the most cheerful smile I've seen so far .

She is a beautiful girl. Her wide honey eyes made her look so innocent and pure, her skin is light brown ,it's flawless. And that hair, wow, it is a long brown, curly hair.

" Thanks, I guess .but could you please not talk about it any more.We are not a couple so I don't know what was that !" I pointed out.

" That's better, he likes you " She said again without realizing that what she just said was embarrassing.

"I'm Ella nice to meet you ,you're Cris's girlfriend ? " I asked her in hopes we forget about Rayn for now.

" Well yes and hello, I'm Inori Walsh it's nice to meet you too. Joy was telling me about you, you seem like a nice person. " Inori said making me feel happy.

" Aw thank you. btw you have a lovely name 'Inori'.What does it mean? " I asked wanting to know because this is the first time I've heard of this name.

" Its Japanese actually. It means prayer. Prayer for hope and trust.Prayer for a wish " she replied with a calm voice.

" That's so beautiful, unique and deep .Your parents are smart" I cleared with a smile then Joy, out of no where, pinched my hand real hard
" What was that for? "

" It's for the kiss, you're telling me everything later" she demanded but you could see the excitement in her eyes.

" Okay fine, but are we here to chit -chat or play against those losers ?" I gazed at Rayn and Cris with a grin.

" oh yeah we are gonna beat em real hard " Joy got enthusiastic.

" yeah ,let's go. I really want to beat Cris because he thinks that I'm weak at this game and I could never win. " Inori said with an evil grin.

Well maybe she's not that innocent and pure... Eh who cares I love her.
We headed to play with the boys.I went back to reality. The kiss that was ten minutes ago.

How I'm supposed to act normal after that kiss

Ella it's just a kiss ,relax.

Yeah, a kiss from Rayn.

Okayyy ,I can't argue with that.

See...

" Hey babe ,ready to get beaten! " Cris said to Inori. He really underestimate​her. We are gonna show him what a girl play mean.

" Oh honey, I'm not the one who's going to lose " she smirked at him then gave him a kiss on his cheek and grabbed a ball.
When she released the ball she smirked like she already knew what's gonna happen next.

" Strike.. That's awesome"  Joy shouted.

" Now we're talking" I said ,trying to avoid Ryan's gaze.

~~

After two hours of a competitive play. We won.The girls have finally exposed their true hidden powers.

When we finished the game we went to buy some burgers from McDonald, it was a block away from the bowling center.

At the time I stepped in to the restaurant.

I froze in my place.

Couldn't move at all .

*****

A.N

Sorry for the mistakes...
Hope you like & vote :D

I need to clarify something : Where I came from it's totally normal for cousins to marry, so..... Don't leave mean comments about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
11.3M 262K 47
Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Seriously the writing in this one is SO ba...
3.5M 136K 36
2021 Rewrite Version Highest Rank: #21 in Romance (12/30/15) Jewel was in love with life and her childhood friend Josh for the past four years. She f...
1.7K 356 45
Have you ever heard that love heals broken soul?? But what if the only love story you ever saw is the reason behind you broken soul?? ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ We...