Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

Von theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... Mehr

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

forty-two

4.5K 122 47
Von theresathanya

After I drowned my ninth glass or maybe even more, I dropped the glass and grabbed Stiles' hand dragging him with me as the alcohol was affecting me pretty hard.

In the meantime, Jackson arrived alone and Scott and Allison were ignoring each other because they had another stupid argument at the rave a few days back.

"Where are we going?" Stiles mumbled quietly as the alcohol affected him as well.

I bit my lip as I turned around and grinned at him, throwing him on the couch that was placed at the corner of the garden.

"Whoa" he stammered as his head met the wall behind him. "That was... hot."

"You are hot" he whispered before I sat on his lap, slamming my lips on his.

Stiles kissed me back immediately, running his hands up and down my thighs. He roughly pulled up my dress a little higher, pulling at the band of my laced underwear. I moaned in the process and depend the kiss by pressing my tongue against his.

I pushed his hands away and straddled him with my legs now. He moaned as my hips met this crotch and I moved slightly to the rhythm of the music.

Stiles hands slipped under the dress again but this time they traced up my thighs and grabbed onto my bum. I jumped up as he squeezed them. I grabbed his face, shoving it so the side so I could place tons of kisses down his neck. Stile groaned as I found his sweet spot and told me not to stop. I kept sucking, leaving a tiny love bite before I re-connected our lips.

My hands found the way under his shirt and ran up his stomach. Stiles's hands left my bum and were placed on my back now as he depend the kiss. The kiss got so heated that we forgot where we were and I grabbed his blue plaid shirt, pulling it off his shoulders and placed it next to us on the couch. Stiles smiled while kissing me causing to bite my lip in the process. I shrieked as he pinched me to which he excused himself, pulling away carefully.

"You are so damn beautiful" he mumbled into my neck where he left tiny kisses along my jaw and down to my sweet spot. I moaned as my desire grew stronger for him and connected our lips.

Our lips were probably sore by the time but we didn't care. All we could care about was how our lips moved perfectly to the rhythm of the music.

He tasted like the punch Lydia served us which drove me crazy since it tasted so delicious. I just couldn't get enough of him so without thinking I grabbed his belt, fiddling with it before I finally opened it.

Stiles smile grew even bigger as he watched me playing around with his belt. He bit his lip and crashed them against mine, kissing me harder that he ever had before and grabbed my bum again, putting his hands under the band of my underwear. But before the make out session could end up to something that people called a porno, something distracted me out of nowhere.

I broke the kiss, staring at Stiles in shock as I realized what we just did in public. I looked around, realizing that we weren't the only ones. Everyone was kissing or drooling over someone. Stiles grabbed my face and placed another kiss on my neck but I pushed him away as I saw someone walking inside. Someone who couldn't be here.

I stood up, leaving Stiles sexually frustrated behind and followed the person inside. "Stupid kids" I heard her mumble as she walked up the stairs where more people were making out with one another.

"Hey you!" I shouted at her but she wouldn't stop. "Hey!"

I ran up the stairs, following her to a room that was filled with even more people.

"Werewolves" the person grumbled as she turned around, leaving me speechless. 

"Tess" I mumbled as her face was clear now.

"Always thinking that they're the stronger one's" she laughed as she grabbed the gun, holding it straight to my face.

"No. Please don't!" I begged and slowly walked backwards until my back was pressed against the wall.

"No. Please don't" she mimicked me, laughing as she saw the fear in my eyes. "Once these bullets are fired they're no turning back. There's no one who can save you this time."

"Stiles!" I screamed out for him, hoping that he could hear me but he didn't. She just laughed louder and held the gun to my head, pressing it against my forehead.

"Look at you. Yelling for help. I always thought that you are the one people call for help. I thought that you are the brave one" she said slowly pulling the trigger.

"I am! I am the strong one!" I yelled at her.

"Oh my sweet little sister. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this" she smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her scared.

"Why am I doing this? Let me think" she said and dropped the gun down, still holding onto it tight as her other hand rose to her chin, thinking of an answer. "Maybe because I am dead because of you! You brought us back into this world! You are the one who had to be bitten! You are the one who fell in love with this kid and wouldn't leave this town that is filled with supernatural beings! You are the one you killed me!" she yelled before she lifted the gun back up again and pulled the trigger.

I held my hands in front of my face, scared of what would happen next but as nothing happened and I didn't feel the pain of a bulled drilling into my head, I slowly opened my eyes and was met with drunk people who were still going crazy.

I was sweating like crazy, trying to figure out if I was hallucinating or not but something told me that it wasn't real. Something was going on.

I snatched a glass filled wit punch from the guys next to me who yelled at me for stealing his drink. I smelled the liquor, realizing what we were drinking the whole time.

While everyone was affected from the alcohol, I was affected from the wolfsbane that somehow found its way in the punch.

I thought about it for a second before I dropped the glass and ran down the stairs, calling for Lydia.

While I was stuck with her on the school days, she told me about some guy who gave her flowers but not only normal flowers.. purple one.

Lydia mixed the punch with wolfsbane.

I ran back outside where I left Stiles alone but he wasn't there anymore. Instead, I found Scott who searched around the whole place, looking for someone.

"Scott!" I yelled and ran over to him.

"Amber, what's happening? Everyone is going crazy and I just had the weirdest dream ever!" he asked me as I stood next to him.

"It's the punch, Scott! Lydia mixed it wolfsbane" I explained.

"We have to find Stiles. I don't know where he is. He's probably hallucinating just like we did" I told him and grabbed his wrist, making my way to the other side of the pool.

To my luck, Stiles sat there, leaned against the wall next to the pool and stared at absolutely nothing.

"Stiles! Look at me!" I yelled at him and grabbed a bottle of water that was placed on the table next to us. "Drink the water, Stiles! Drink it! Something's happening and I need you to sober up right now! Come on, Stiles" I groaned but he wouldn't even look at me.

Scott dropped down next to us and looked at me worried. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed onto Stiles' shoulders, shaking him but he didn't react.

Some girl, who I remembered from school joined us. "What do you think you're doing? You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it?"

"You can do better?" I snapped at her.

"I can do best" she laughed before she grabbed Stiles and pushed his head under water. Stiles reacted quickly and shot back up.

"Whoo! How do you feel?" the girl asked Stiles.

Stiles, who was breathing heavily, groaned. "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl."

"He's sober" the girl said proudly before she stomped off.

Stiles snatched the bottle of water out of my hands and drowned it down in a few seconds. "Well, can someone please tell me what's going on?!" he yelled at us after he threw the bottle away. "One second I was enjoying the party, the other second I was having one of the best make out sessions ever and next I was hallucinating!"

"We have to find Lydia! Lydia did this to all of us! We have to find her" I told them, ignoring Stiles questions.

Scott and Stiles nodded in agreement and got back up on their feet, looking for Lydia. We decided that I'd be the best, if we'd split up. While Scott was looking for Lydia upstairs, Stiles was on the ground floor and checked the basement, which left me with the garden. But unfortunately, Lydia was MIA. It was like she was never here.

Scott and Stiles joined me as they searched through the whole house, having no luck neither. "We can't find her. And anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out" Stiles informed me.

"I can see that. The punch's mixed with wolfsbane, Stiles. That why it's affecting us" I told him, still looking for Lydia.

Things were going even crazier in that second. Kids were jumping and pushing each other in the pool. Glasses where flying around and smashed into tiny pieces as they fell to the ground.

"What the hell do we do?!" Stiles asked and looked at us scared.

"I don't know but we have to-" I started bus stopped as I heard someone scream. "I can't swim! NO!"

I turned around and saw as two older teenagers had a hold of Matt and dragged him to the pool. Matt tried to get out of their hold by fiddling with his hands and feet but they wouldn't let him go. He looked scared as hell as they dragged him closer to the pool. 

"No, no, no, no, stop guys!" he continued to scream. "I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't-" he yelled but they didn't listen and threw him into the water.

I grabbed the boys wrists as Matt struggled in the water, trying to stay above the surface but he couldn't. His weight brought him back to the ground as his arms were trying everything to push him back up.

Everyone was watching the situation but no one helped him. No one except for one person.

Jackson ran to the pool, grabbing onto Matt's leather jacket and pulled him out, helping him back on the feet. Both of them stood there and looked through the crowd before Matt could yell. "What are you looking at?"

I face the boys who were looking at me shocked. We could all probably tell by now that Matt was the one who was controlling the master.

Anger build up inside of me and I stared at Matt in hatred. If he was really the one who controlled the kanima, he was the one who killed Tess. He was the one who I was going to kill in revenge.

I dropped the boys hands which I was still holding onto and extended my claws. Stiles realized what was about to happen and grabbed my hands as Matt glared at us and walked past us.

"Let me go, Stiles" I said with a deep voice but he wouldn't let go of my hands. I pulled them out of his grip and was about to ran after Matt but the sirens stopped me.

"The cops are here! Party's over!" someone screamed before the whole scene got even more wicked. Kids were screaming and dropped their glassed before they jumped through the bushed or broke the windows.

Scott and Stiles were too busy watching the whole scenario that they didn't notice me leaving. I ran off, following Matt out of the front door and ran down the yard past the police cars and stopped down the street.

Matt stood there, water was dripping down his chin as he glared at me evilly. I glared back at him, ready to fight him before the kanima appeared and protected Matt. The kanima crawled over to him and wrapped his tail around Matt's body before it hissed at me.

I extended my claws and growled at the two before I ran over to them but kids were still running around the place and crossed my path. I stopped in the middle of the road, and roared at the teenagers but they were to busy to run away from the police.

Once the street was clear again, Matt and Jackson were gone.

I ran down the street, trying to follow their scent but it only lead to a death road. I groaned in annoyance and threw my fist against the nearest thing that appeared to be a car and broke the window.

This was maybe the only chance I had to get lost of the killer who killed all these people, including my sister. This was maybe the only chance I had to make everything right. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

956K 30.2K 37
CAN I TRUST YOU? "Are you sure you're okay? I called, like, twice." "Yeah, I guess I was just off in my own little world." ••• Katherine Stilinski wa...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
995K 23.8K 54
|Book One of The Control Series| *EDITING* ❝ I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home, I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than th...
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...