WWE Saints Row: Romeo & Julie...

By RusslonzoBucx

What happen when a 3rd Street Saint falls for a member of S.T.A.G.. All hell goes off! WWE Superstars taking... More

1
3

2

55 0 0
By RusslonzoBucx

TJ and I rode over to the Burns Hill Reactors for the party. Saints owned it after driving away Xavier and his crew out. That was a fun mission to participate in.

TJ: When we get in there, I'm going to check out some gamer girls. Don't stray away in case Deckers start to show up.

Rahzel: This is our stronghold now. I like to see them try to take it back.

We walked in and a bunch of college kids dancing to the electronic music. I start smoking, drinking and dancing, enjoying my time like it's my last.

Like the song says, you might get run over or you might get shot.

After a few hours, I went outside to get some fresh air. Slightly buzzed and high is a bad way to be when you may be a getaway driver.

There was this beautiful blonde hair lady out on the stairsteps. It's been a while since I talk to a woman.

Sex is sex. But, she look to do good to have a one night stand.

I had to make a first impression because after tonight, I don't know if I would see again. Steelport is a big city to search for a beautiful lady.

Rahzel: What's a beautiful lady like you doing here in a fucked up place like this?

???: How flattering. I'm waiting for my best friend. She's the DJ of this party.

Rahzel: That's cool. Did you go inside and enjoy it?

???: Only for a little. But, I rather be at my apartment, enjoy a good book.

She's not a party animal, that's good. I don't want to date someone like Mojo. I don't know anyone wants to date Mojo.

Rahzel: Nothing wrong with that. Oh, where's my manners? I'm Rahzel, nice to meet you.

???: I'm Charlotte, nice to be an acquaintance.

Rahzel: Are you familiar with Steelport?

Charlotte: No I'm not.

Rahzel: I know a great restaurant. Would you like to go?

I saw the look of Charlotte's face that she didn't want to go. But, she was intrigued.

Charlotte: One hour. Then, we come back.

Rahzel: Yes, Queen Charlotte.

We laughed as we made it to my car. We drove to my favorite Chinese food resturant and ate there. An hour turned into an hour and a half to... well next scene.

The next morning

I woke up with a terrible hangover. I pulled the covers to my side. But was quickly off me again. I pulled the covers again, only to be pulled off me again.

Charlotte: BECKY!

Rahzel: MOJO!

Both: QUIT PULLING THE COVER!

I laid my head back down, I wasn't going back to sleep now. I got up to use the bathroom.

I can't find my phone near my bed. I bout tripped on my pants, hitting my toe. I check the pockets and got out my phone. My pants smelt like sake, triggering my stomach to puke.

I ran into the bathroom and threw up. After unloading on the fun time, I check on my phone. It was blown up with calls and messages.

TJ: Where the fuck are you?

Rahzel: I'm at the Apartment, in the bathroom.

TJ: No you're not!

Rahzel: Yes I am! Why is Mojo in my room?!

I flush the toilet and walk out of the door. I found myself in front of a blonde hair woman.

Both: AHHHHHHHH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...