Prisoner - Lauren/you

By Hermy_Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui, The most feared criminal in all of America. She is able to get what she wants when she wan... More

She's Mine
I'm Not Your's
Dungeon
The Heist (part1)
The Heist (part 2)
A/N: Should I Carry On This Story?
Torture
The Manhunt
Gift
A/N: New Story Out
The Ex
Show Me Your Love
My Identity
The Temptation
Alone
Your My Medicine
Time To Die
Crazy?
Valentine
Finally
I'm Gon' Keep Lovin You Down
SEQUEL

Let Me In

8.6K 223 20
By Hermy_Jauregui

Lauren's POV

My hands slowly caressed her smooth curves as she sat on my lap facing me.
We had both just woke up from our slumber, last night was amazing and special.
We had both made so much love to each other, getting to explore the hidden world within us.

Her hands tangled in my hair as her lips were gently pressed against my forehead.
My hands now traveled down to caresse her thighs that were on either side of me.
I felt her move closer to me as my gentle hands moved up and down her thighs in slow motion.

Y/N'S hands travel down from my scalp to my face.
She looks me in the eyes as she strokes my face with her warm hands, her mouth opens to say something but stays open for a few minutes until she speaks.

"I love you"
The words that she spoke made my whole body week.
She loves me?
Well I can't deny that I love her, because I do.
I gave her a slow and passionate kiss before I returned her spoken words back to her.

"i love you too, y/n"
A contagious smile creeped its way onto my face, causing y/n to smile as well.

***********************
A/N : Aww we so cute.
Next chapter up tomorrow or the day afters.

Hermy-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.8K 35
Lauren Jauregui, an ordinary student. Invisible to all many, she had one best friend, and millions of memories until one fateful day when Lauren gets...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...