SAY NO TO THIS ⇢ L.B. SMITH √

By opalinee

❝lord show me how to say no to this.❞ [lucky blue smith x male oc] [social media au] More

oo. summary
ⅰ. messages
ⅱ. instagram
ⅲ. real life
ⅳ. groupchat
ⅴ. instagram
ⅵ. messages
ⅶ. instagram
ⅷ. real life
ⅸ. groupchat
ⅹ. messages
ⅺ. real life
ⅻ. instagram
ⅹⅲ. messages
ⅹⅳ. instagram
ⅹⅴ. messages
ⅹⅵ. instagram
ⅹⅷ. messages
ⅹⅸ. instagram
ⅹⅹ. groupchat
ⅹⅹⅰ. messages
ⅹⅹⅱ. real life
ⅹⅹⅲ. instagram
ⅹⅹⅳ. messages
ⅹⅹⅴ. real life
ⅹⅹⅵ. instagram
ⅹⅹⅵⅰ. groupchat
ⅹⅹⅶⅰ. instagram
ⅹⅹⅸ. messages
ⅹⅹⅹ. real life
ⅹⅹⅹⅰ. messages
ⅹⅹⅹⅱ. instagram

ⅹⅶ. real life

2.2K 122 19
By opalinee

say no to this.
[ⅹⅴⅱ. real life ]

"i don't want
you"

artem made malachi happy. they didn't love each other necessarily, but they were fond of one another. and besides, love was overrated.

malachi had just finished his last show of the week and artem had promised him dinner as a celebratory dinner.

as malachi was packing up his stuff he heard a knock at the door.

“come in!” he yelled turning around expecting it to be artem, instead lucky stood at the door with that boyish grin on his face.

“hey,” lucky said walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

“i don't have time for your shenanigans blue, i have a date.”

“no shenanigans, just apologies,” he responded sitting down on the couch in the corner of the room.

malachi turned to face him his arms crossed across his chest, “five minutes.”

“i love you mal, always have, always will,” malachi rolled his eyes, “and i know you're angry about me not coming out, you have every right to be, but i'm just not ready yet, and i need you to understand that.”

“i do understand that,” malachi said angrily, “which is why i don't think we should be together. not that we were ever together in the first place.”

lucky walked over to malachi taking his hand in his, “i miss you, i miss us.”

“nope, you're not gonna do that pretty boy thing and win me over.”

“what pretty boy thing?” lucky smirked kissing his hand.

“i don't want you.”

“now look me in the eyes and tell me that again,” lucky whispered.

malachi groaned, stupid lucky and his stupid perfect face.

note:
yes malachi and lucky
are super cute, but also their relationship is super toxic. just remember that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
45.2K 1.9K 68
ជារដូវកាលទី 4 ក្នុងចំណោមរដូវកាលទាំង 7 របស់ស៊េរី : សំណព្វចិត្តម៉ាហ្វៀ ( Mafia's sweetheart ) 🔥💜 ជារឿងរ៉ាវរកាំរកូសរវាងតារាសម្តែងស្រីដ៏ល្បីឈ្មោះេជាមួ...
605K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
441K 14.6K 38
Everyone is always excited to get a quirk and Y/n was no different. She had no idea that when she finally got her quirk that it would be more of a cu...