Captive

By freaksandl0ners

I've been through too much as a young woman. I've been kidnapped. I've been raped, beaten, harassed, and most... More

Captive (Chresanto August)
1: Nice Try, Mom
2: I Did It
3: A "New Lifestyle"
4: Overhearing (Part I)
5: Overhearing (Part II)
6: Overhearring (Part III)
7: A Day Out
8: Serious
9: Finding Myself
10: Love Letters (Part I)
11: Love Letters (Part II)
12: Let's Talk (Part I)
13: Lets Talk (Part II)
14: Reflection
16: Chresanto
17: Ebony
18: You'll Be Mine
19: Sweet Dreams/I'm Yours
20: Waking Up/All Mine -- Captive Finale
The End
Homecoming
Betrayal

15: Second Chances

10.4K 380 111
By freaksandl0ners

Chresanto's P.O.V-

Another night without Eb in my bed. I wish she'd sleep with me.

I'm tired of being alone in this bed.

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about her. I've never been able to stop. Today was just the best day for me. After breakfast, we played some video games and stuff. I even let her play GTA V

She's so damn beautiful, man, you don't even know. I hope to give her a shit load of babies. I just want a CJ--Chresanto Jr.--and a baby girl to be completely honest. Then I'll be satisfied. But more is fine with me.

I'd please that woman in so many ways, she needs to just let me do it. I'd massage her, cook for her, run her hot baths when she looks like she needs them, give her neck kisses, buy her what she wants when she wants it, all that good stuff. I'd do anything to please my baby. Anything. She wants it, she gets it. Same for my baby girl I hope to have soon. I'll spoil them both. My baby girl's not dating until she's 40, though.

As for my son, I'll teach him how to be like his daddy, I'll teach him every sport girls like to watch boys play, I'll teach him how to be smooth like his daddy, I'll teach him how to win ladies over, all that. Hell, they'll even have 'Beware of CJ. He's a lady killer' signs up in his school. I'll also teach him how to fight. He is to keep his hands off girls and defend himself as well as his sister. But, if a girl keeps fucking with him and decides to throw a punch, he's gonna have to beat a bitch. I wonder how his mom would feel about that, though. I smile at the thought.

This is the kind of shit that keeps me up all night.

I hear a light knock on the door. Obviously it's Ebony. But what does she want? Has she finally come to her senses and now she wants to be with me? I wouldn't be surprised.

"Come in, Ebony." I said as I watch the door slowly open.

"Hey, Chresanto. Did I wake you up?" She asked, sounding concerned and a bit scared. "Nope. What do you need?" I asked, sitting up. I noticed she had a bottle of water in her hand. "Do you have any medicine? Like, headache medicine?" She asked, looking all cute in her pajamas.

"Yeah, let me go get it. Have a seat." I said, patting the edge of the bed as I got up and walked to my bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet, looking for my Excedrin PM. Finally, I spotted it. I picked it up and shook it to make sure there was some left.

I then walk towards Ebony, who'd been holding her head. I handed her the bottle of pills and sat beside her. "Thanks." she said, opening the bottle. "Be careful, that stuff will knock you right out." I said, watching her nod her head and take two pills out. She opened the bottle of water, closed the bottle and handed it to me. I went to go put it back and when I come back, she's chugging the water. I remember she never liked talking pills. Poor baby.

"So how'd you get a headache?" I asked, trying to remove the awkward silence in the room. "I don't know. I've been thinking a lot lately. Maybe that's why." She said. Thinking? I don't want her stressing at all. "Thinking about what? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked cautiously. "Plenty of things. My ex, my mother and father, high school, you..." she said. I smiled a bit at the fact that she even thinks about me. I don't care if the thoughts might've been negative, at least she's thinking about me.

"You think about me?" I asked, smirking at her as she looks straight into my eyes, making me happier. I love talking to Ebony because she's the type to look you in the eyes when you talk, unless she's ashamed of herself or sad.

"Every now and then, yeah." She said, laughing a bit. "I think a lot about the things we used to do and the relationship we had. It was pretty great." She said, looking back down, playing with her fingers. 

"But when I think about you now, it makes me wanna cry. Only because I miss our friendship sometimes." She said, making me frown a bit.

"Are you scared of me?" I hesitantly asked. I know it's random, but I need to know in order to get us to be friends again, which is step 2 of my plan. "Of course." She said quietly, looking back at me.

"C'mon, Ebony. You don't need to be." I said in disapproval. "Remember when we used to tell corny ass jokes and make fun of people? Remember when we used to eat lunch together? Just the two of us?" I asked, trying to convince her that I'm the same Chresanto I was back then. She smiled a bit but then went back to frowning. "Yeah, but all that changed, Chresanto. Remember the violation of my body?" She said, whining a little.

I sighed. "Not everything changed. Just a few things." I said, hesitantly touching her thigh. She quickly looked down, then back up, blushing a bit. 

"I mean, you're not wrong. You're still annoying." She said, laughing. I move my hand from her thigh to my chest, pretending to be hurt by what she said. I gasped. "I am not annoying!" I say as she laughs at me. "No, but seriously, you're still funny. I've got to admit that." She said, rolling her eyes. Something tells me she didn't want to admit it. 

"Yeah I know." I said cockily, doing a hairflip with the hair I don't have. "I meant to ask you... Why're you loosening up all of a sudden?" I ask, getting a little serious. "Good question. It's because I believe in second chances." She grinned. "Even though you don't deserve a second chance after everything... I'm willing to let you back in my life. I mean, you were my best friend." She said, smirking. "Makes sense." I nodded, looking at my radio, getting an idea, smirking to myself.

Ebony's P.O.V-

He smirked for some odd reason, getting up and running towards his closet. What the hell is he doing?

He comes out with a CD and hides it behind his back. He pops the CD in the radio, looking at me deviously. I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you doing?" 

He grabs a small remote and turns the radio on. "Tell me if you remember this..." He presses play, a vaguely familiar beat plays. Then the voice.

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?" I smile. He put on "Ignition (Remix)" by R. Kelly. This was one of our favorite songs back when we were tight.

He starts singing, doing the dance we used to do back in the day. He then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, spinning me. I laugh and scream "Put me down!" He runs to his bed with me on his shoulder, slamming me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

"Remember all of this?" he asked, hovering over me. He's out of his mind, man. I nod as he starts singing more. I'd be lying if I said he was a terrible singer.

"You do? Well, how about this?" He says, tickling me, still hovering over me. I laugh hard when he tickles me. My face turns red from all the laughter. He stops and looks at me. "I'm the same Chresanto, I swear." He says, moving his hand to my hip, staring in my eyes. This medicine is starting to kick in. 

Terrible timing. I fight the medicine, trying real hard to keep my eyes open. I blink a few times. He whispered something, I couldn't quite make it out, but I think he said "Olive juice" or something, I don't really know. This medicine is really making me a little dizzy.

Suddenly, his warm lips lock with mine. I haven't kissed him in ages. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabs my waist, flipping us over. Now I'm straddling him as he grabs my ass.

I'm getting really tired now. I don't wanna go to sleep, though. He then pulls away, flipping me back over. "I'll uh... I'll be right back, okay?" I nod awkwardly, watching him walk to his door. He stops and sighs. I furrow my eyebrows, watching him walk out.

Okay, I'm getting really tired. This isn't okay.

Chresanto's P.O.V-

I had to get something to drink. I can't be skipping steps of the plan. Although, skipping steps is good. It'll get me to my destination.

I walk back upstairs into my room to see something beautiful. I smile at the sight. She was under my cover, all in my pillows asleep.

I walk over to her side of the bed, kissing her cheek. "Love you, goodnight."

I love this woman with all my heart. You guys don't even understand.

-

my goal for chapter 18 is 2000+ words (you'll see why I said chapter 18 soon). I wanna make the chapters long.

This is probably one of my favorite chapters. I really like how I wrote this. If you want, comment your favorite chapter(s). I'd really like to know. Also, tell me how you feel about this chapter.

Love you guys so much.

-Chaz

P.S.- We're getting close to the end of Captive. I have something big that none of you will expect for the end. I only told my therapist who doesn't even read my book. *laughs deviously* Just wait on it.

--

edited 6/26/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 423 34
What Would Your Life Be If You Lived With Mindless Behavior?
98.4K 2.5K 54
I was on my bed texting my friend Lauren. Then my mom came in my room. "YN im going to work, and your babysitter should be here in a minute, bye love...
368K 7.9K 85
This is a Mindless Behavior epidemic. These sultry, lust-filled imagines will blow your mind.
16.3K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...