If I was his Ms. Right II [ b...

By Starish10

Haneul and Jungkook have achieved their Happy Ending! They have built strong friendships and a loving family... More

INTRO
Chapter 1: Begin
Chapter 3: Ski
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: Hyung
Chapter 6 pt. 1: Good&Bad
Chapter 6 pt. 2: Good&Bad
Chapter 7: Cloud
Chapter 8: Little Secret

Chapter 2: Train

26.5K 1K 1.1K
By Starish10

It was already seven in the evening and we just finished eating dinner. Omma and Appa are busy packing up, me too. the clothes were neatly folded and are waiting to be put inside the luggage.

Omma told me that I should have my backpack with me. My toys and school supplies should be put inside there, so that I can bring it anywhere and it's not easy to take it out whenever I feel like playing it while we're travelling.

I asked my homeroom teacher about Seoul and she said that it is a beautiful place. When it's morning, I'll see many people driving their bikes and cars. The neighborhood has its own playground and there are lots of nice kids I'm going to meet. And when it's night time, I'll see the lights and it looks like the stars went down to Earth. That's how she described Seoul.

I hurriedly put my school supplies and my toys inside my bag. But why do I feel like something's missing..?

Ah! My toy train!

I grabbed my toy train and gently put it inside my bag. Then, I went downstairs and saw omma and appa waiting for me.

"Here's my backpack!" I said, handing them my bag.

"Ah, thank you!" Appa said and placed it beside the other luggages.

"Go up now and sleep, we'll go to the station by six in the morning!" appa said.

AHHH SIX IN THE MORNINGGG~ It's my first time to wake up that early, I'm getting really excited!

I went up to my room and tried to sleep already. The thing is, I can't. I'm too excited to go to Seoul. I wanna see what a city looks like. Will I meet new friends? Will I ever make a friend? Ahh, I can't wait. I hope I'll have a friend even just one!

I lied on my bed and closed my eyes, I hope it would be a nice day tomorrow. I badly want to see Seoul already.

- the next day; 6 AM -

Omma woke me up from my sleep, the sun is still hiding. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth without opening my eyes, I'm still sleepy~

After that, I took a bath very quick because appa is telling me that we might get late and the train might leave us behind. So, I did my best to make bath faster but made sure that I cleaned myself thoroughly.

I wore my favorite shirt and a comfortable shorts. I wore the sneakers that appa bought for me last year as I hurriedly went downstairs. It's already seven in the morning and my dad's co-worker, uncle Kwangseo, was waiting for us since appa asked him to drive us to the station.

Uncle Kwangseo is a nice man, he's like appa's own brother. That's why he's pretty sad when he learned that we are moving to Seoul. But he still wished for our happiness and we all felt the same towards him.

"Kwangseo-yah, thank you so much for today!" Appa said while putting the luggages into the trunk.

"Ah, no problem! I did nothing much," he smiled.

We all went inside the car as uncle Kwangseo drove us to the station.

- finally at the station -

It took us only about thirty minutes to reach the station, we all waved our goodbyes to uncle Kwangseo and promised him we'll keep in contact. Appa and Omma carried the luggages while I carried my backpack.

The station was full of people even if it's only 7:30 in the morning. Omma told me that there are a lot of people who will be traveling with us to Seoul, that's why it might be hard to look for a seat later.

After a few minutes, the train we are going to ride have already arrived. I was so excited that I was the first one to get inside. We managed to get a nice seat and when the train started to move, I felt very excited!

It swooshed like the waves of the Busan sea, it was kind of fast that it made me a bit dizzy. I kept on yawning too since I woke up early today.

Ahh~ so this is what it feels like to ride a train, it feels nice.

"It has a magic, it can bring you to your loved one in an instant,"

I remembered the old man from the toy store and his words, where will the train take us? Who will I meet in an instant? Wherever and whoever it is, all I know is that I am looking forward to it.

On our way to Seoul, I accidentally feel asleep. Omma and Appa were the same, just that Appa only took a sleep for thirty minutes while omma and I took 2 hours.

It only took three hours until we arrived Seoul. I was actually wondering what will our new house look like.

By the time I set my foot out of the train, I already felt the spirit of Seoul!

"Waaah~ so many people!" I said, scanning the whole surroundings with my surprised eyes.

"Make sure to hold my hand or else you'll get lost!" Omma said as I took a tight grip to her hand.

I feel like I'm dreaming! I'm at Seoul!

We rode a taxi to go to our new house. I asked omma about our new house and she told me that it was her late Auntie's house. Any relative can live there so she asked about her cousin's permission, my aunt Jihyun, and she let us live there from now on.

Our family is the best family ever.

It took about forty minutes until we arrived to our new house, it's kind of similar to our house in Busan but it's bigger. It has four rooms and two bathrooms!

The moment we entered the house, it really felt like home. Maybe because I am with omma and appa.

We started to clean the house and unpack our things, there are so many things to do that I think it will take us until yesterday to finish everything!

"Jungkook, pick your room!" Omma said as I looked at her with a bright expression.

"I will!!!" I shouted and went upstairs.

There are four rooms, one in the right side is the biggest so I guess it will be mom and dad's. The room beside it is smaller than the first one but it looks hot there. The third room looked smaller, I feel like if I had a younger sister, this room would suit her.

The last room looked cool, it has enough space for me and it's window is wide. I think this will be my room from now on.

I went downstairs and told omma about it.

"Okay, that's good. Would you clean your own room and unpack all your things there?" Omma said as I did what she asked me.

It took me an hour to finish everything, I was so tired! I want a patbingsu! (shaved ice with red beans)

"Omma.... I think I'll die..." I said while wiping the sweat on my forehead.

"Oh my! Come here, I'll dry you with a towel!" she said as I went down towards her.

"Hm, Jungkookie looks so tired, huh?" Appa said while putting the dish set into the kitchen cabinet.

"Yeah....." I said, facing in front of the electric fan.

"Don't worry, omma's gonna make us some patbingsu!" he said as I jumped out from the sofa and looked towards mom.

"SERIOUSLYYYY??" I shouted.

"Yep, your dad found an ice shaver at the cabinet, so I'll make you one" she said.

I'm so happy. Our new house is amazing!

"Jungkook-ah, why don't you play at the playground for a while? Make some Seoul friends!" Appa said.

I remembered what my teacher told me; unlike in Busan, the only playground you can go play to was in school. But here in seoul, every neighborhood has its own playground.

I wonder if Seoul's playground is a lot better than Busan's.

"Okay!" I said as I ran out towards the door and went straight to the playground.

The playground looks a lot bigger, there are many kids playing! It has swings, monkey bar, slides, and... what is this.......

It's like uhm, a pile of sand.

Is this even playable???

I was staring at the sand and just well, touching it. I don't know how to play this but it feels like the sand in Busan seashore~ How do they play this? Can I build a castle?

Ahh, I should make a friend. Let's go to where most of the kids play, the swing.

I went towards the swing and was about to make friends but..

I don't know how to make one. Back in Busan, I used to be alone. All the students are talking behind my back that's why I don't know how to make friends. I was a prisoner of my own bubble, and now I'm getting a hard time to introduce myself and play with other kids.

"Ah.. maybe I should just go back to the sand area..." I thought to myself.

I'm never getting a friend in my while life, I'm so lame ;_;

I went back to the sand and just satisfied by touching it. Ah, what am I gonna do? I'll just live my life here in Seoul like how I did in Busan. Waaah~

"Yah! You don't play the sand like that," a girl who looked a year younger than me, or maybe just like my age, scolded me about playing the sand.

"What." I cried.

"Are you a caveman? Ah, no. Even caveman knows how to play this, you know?" she babbled.

What is this girl even blabbering about?

"Eh..?" is all I can say. I was surprised that someone talked to me.

This is my first time to experience this, should I introduce myself now?

"This is a plastic shovel, you use this to scoop a sand and then put it here, uhmm inside the uhmm, tiny pail." she instructed me how to play it.

Actually, that is how I was imagining it. It's just like making a sand castle.

"Hey, are you listening? Are you dumb?"

WHY IS THIS GIRL SO RUDE!!!

I was just staring at her since I don't know if I should thank her for talking to me or tell her she's not nice to someone she just met.

No, I should thank her. I need to make a friend.

"Do you want to try making one?" she asked while handing me the shovel.

I did one, and I did a lot better than her.

"You're good at it! Yayy! You did it!" She shouted as she clapped her hands and hugged me.

It is my first time to be hugged by a girl besides my mom.

"Thank you for teaching me," I said, "I am Jeon Jungkook and I live nearby. What's your na—,"

She reached out her hand towards me, "Nice to meet you Jungkook!" I shook her hand.

That's a first time to me again. Shaking hands.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go now! Thanks for playing with me, bye!" she said as she ran so fast she vanished like a bubble.

Is she my friend now????

Waah~ finally, I got a friend! Oh wait, I didn't know her name! She forgot to tell me ;-; Ah, maybe I'll ask her tomorrow if I had the chance to see her again.

I went back home exhausted but then I saw a bowl of bingsu waiting for me! I've been revived! Ahhhh bingsuuuuu!

"I'm home! Bingsu here I come!" I said as I furiously attacked the waiting bingsu.

"Ah, Jungkook-ah. It took you long to go back, did you make a friend?" omma asked.

I looked at her with such a happy expression.

"YES!!!!" I excitedly answered.

"What's her name?" she asked.

"Ah—, she forgot to tell me." my happiness went down to being upset. Do you even consider that as making a friend when you don't know her name?

"Ah, that's okay. Ask her tomorrow!"

Yep, I'll definitely ask her.

As soon as we arrived here in Seoul, I feel like things are getting better especially to me. First is that, I got a cool room and second, I met a girl that is so rude and loves to describe how dumb I was, but despite being bad, she's my first friend.

She approached me first, taught me how to play the sand area, and shared a fun time with me. She is my first friend. I hope I'll see her again tomorrow.

----------------

The first two chapters is out and I reall hope you liked it ;;u;;

I know you've been waiting for this and I promise to give my best to make every update more awesome TuT

I hope you'll still love it and support it like the first book!

Please give love to my jimin fanfic too! [First Meeting]!

I am doing my best to update both as early as possible, and i hope you'll like it ;-;

hello to everyone again!

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 68 43
"Let me love you." "I- You- love?" YoonGi, who was so often quick with his words, was at a loss. "You know I don't say words lightly. I mean it...
364K 15.5K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
3.8K 619 114
|COMPLETED| in this book You text with each one of BTS but your a different person each time cause you might end up with them. So you can't be the sa...
2.7K 97 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...