One Direction Preferences

By 1DForeverAndOfficial

One Direction Dad, Big brother, Boyfriend, and Husband preferences. I take request and update daily. More

One Direction Preferences
1. How You Met
2. Something about you he loves
3. Your name on his phone
4. His name on your phone
5. How you sleep
6. Your favorite snack to eat together
7. #BSM What he does when he gets home from the airport
8. #BabySeries Your First Babies Gender Sneak Peak
9. You Realize Your In Love #Louis
10. #BSM His name on your phone
11. #BSM Your name on his phone
12. #BSM Your most recent text conversation
Author's Note
The Concert He Takes You To
Author's Note

Authors Note

299 4 0
By 1DForeverAndOfficial

Hey, so I created a new story about Harry Styles. It's a romance and comedy. It's about a girl named Jacelynn, currently age 18, who's parents divorced a few years back and her boyfriend left her while she was pregnant. She also took full custody of her currently 11 almost 12 year old sister plus her currently 7 month old baby... Yeah, so it's gonna be hard. Well, Harry Styles come in and well, it's a love story. Honestly, just imagine falling in love with Harry Styles while watching him tickle and blow raspberries on your baby girls tummy. How freaking cute!!! Then again your sister doesn't like Harry and is really mean to him. Yeah, exactly. So, you know there are gonna be some awkward and funny moments between those two (insert evil laugh). It's called 'It's Another Harry Styles Love Story' so go to my profile page and please check it out. Have a lovely time my beautiful baby carrots of the internet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
144K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...