Brandon Rowland is Bae!!

By ITZ_EMMA_21

Hi my name is Yesenia Dallas, and I'm the sister of Cameron Dallas he is VERY protective of me since our pare... More

About Me ( Yesenia Dallas )
Big News!!!
about the book
Chapter 2 😘💩
Chapter 4 😇👑

Chapter 3💎🦄

30 2 0
By ITZ_EMMA_21

~ZaNiya's POV~

So I'm getting packed for Magcon, and I'm about ready to leave to go to Yesenia's house to have a sleepover with Me, Kenley, Yesenia, Elaijah, Emma. I'm going to text Yesenia's and see if I could come over early before everyone else's get there.

Me: hey 

Yesenia: Wyd 

Me: Nun, wyd 

Yesenia: nun, just got dome doing my hair

Me: could I come over early 

Yesenia: sure, when?

Me: like maybe 5 or 10 minutes 

Yesenia: that's fine with me

Me: okay, I will be over there in a couple minutes

~ the conversation with me and Yesenia End~ 

So I make sure I have everything for the tour and the sleepover, I have 2 suitcases of clothes and shoes, and some other things. So it takes me about 5 minutes to walk to Yesenia's, she lives about 2  blocked away from me! When I get to Yesenia's house I notice she had change her hair color to bright red! 

~Yesenia's POV~

So this morning I wake up and asked my mom if I could do something to my hair and she said yes and then I asked if I could go to the salon and get my hair died a color and she said sure. So I call and make a appointment with a hair solan.

~conversation with Regis ( hair solan ) ~

Me: hello is this Regis

Person: yes, how might I help u

Me: I would like to get my hair died 

Person: sure, when would u like to get it done 

Me: umm........ maybe as soon as possible, today?

Person: um I could make a appointment with Ashley at 11:00

Me: yeah sure that will work 

Person: ok I will make that appointment right now, see u at 11:0

~ the conversation with the lady is done~

So I the mall is about 5 minutes from my house and I asked my mom if I could just ride my hover board to the mall and I tolled her my friend Jasmine works at Bath & Body Works so I could asked if she could holding my hover board till I get done with my hair appointment. Bye mom, I love u, I love u too mom says

~ skip the walk/ride to the mall~

So when I get to the mall I go to Bath & Body Works to ask Jasmine if she could hold my hover board while I get my hair done.  We hem I ask her she says yes. When I get to Regis they ask my name and what time is your appointment. And  I give them name and time and they said for me to come on back and when they lady asked what type of color I wanted to die it and I said Brightish Red. And she starts to color my hair and it takes her about 15-20 to do all my hair and it takes about an hour for the stuff to work and when it's done she takes the  aluminum foil  Off my hair and she says " do u like it " and I say " I LOVE  IT "  And I pay and when I'm done I go to Bath & Body Works to get my hover board and Jasmine Say " Girl slay that new Hair " Andy I say " thxs " and when I'm riding my hoverboard back home I post a thing on Snapchat about my new hair and people get on committing on my hair. And then I get a text from ZaNiys saying she wants to come over a little early. And I texted her yes she come over early ( I'm not going to write the text over again ) and when I get home I clean my room up a little and make my bed so it looks nice. And then I hear a " KNOCK KNOCK" on the door and I tell my mom I'll get it and she said okay honey, I open the door and ZaNiya looks shocked about what I did with my hair and she says she LOVES it!!!

Hope u guys like it, what do u think will happen at the sleepover/ Magcon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
478K 17.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...