He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

48

2.9K 156 91
By jungkookras

(VOTE AND COMMENT ASAP FOR MORE CHAPTERS! IM BACK SORRY FOR LONG WAIT. SUGGESTION READ LAST CHAPTER FOR A REFRESH:-) ENJOY)

corsages and fancy dresses and tuxedos, it was that time of year.

Prom? No, not prom.

Well somewhat like a prom just a mediocre version.

The last day of school dance had arrived. Just one year ago this all began and now here was Kim Jiyeon all dolled up for a dance with her lovely boyfriend.

This was the beginning of a happily ever after.

Or what it was supposed to be.

One night that felt so right ended up so wrong.

-

What the hell?!

I groaned in annoyance as the dress hugged my form tightly.
I knew I shouldn't have ate those taxis earlier!

Scolding myself internally as the dress didn't fit how I had wanted it to be. You're probably wondering what I'm wearing, it's been awhile.

I ended up getting none of those dresses Yoongi had offered and instead went shopping by myself another day.

Purchasing a $45 glittered crop top connected with a flowy prime salmon colored dress because I'm a cheapskate, yes I know.

I placed a hand on my hip, posing in the long lengthed mirror as I viewed myself.

My black long hair, which I curled, emulated with my dress as I honestly thought I looked good.

I took a step closer towards the mirror, face practically nudged in the mirror as I examined my beautiful winged eyeliner.

"Ooh I look good!" I smirked, primping my hair.

"Boo!" A voice shouted, as I jumped looking over at the door of  Namjoon's bedroom to see Jungkook's little head pop inside.

With nowhere to live, Jungkook and I moved right in with Namjoon.

Since Jungkook's house fire and me losing my parents, homeless and abandoned, we had nowhere to stay so Namjoon offered.

"Ya!" I pouted, throwing an sephora mascara bottle at him.

Jungkook dodged as he entered the room, chuckling.

He limped inside, still on his crutches, wearing a sable luxurious tuxedo as he ruffled his hair.

"Since when did our little Jiyeon ah dress up!" Jungkook teased as he stumbled towards me.

He reached out his hand to squeeze my cheek as I slapped his hand away only to hear him snicker.

"Oh shut up Junglebook!" I rolled my eyes, flinching away from him as I straightened out my dress.

"Pardon?" Jungkook inquired raising his voice.

"Oh piss off Kook, I swear it's like I'm getting scolded by a kindergartner." I sighed, turning to glance at the mirror instead of seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"Ouch!" I whined as Jungkook snatched my ear, dragging me out of the room.

"You're pulling on my earrings boi!" I frustratingly cried as I kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

He cussed under his breath releasing me as we stood in Namjoon's hallway.

"Hey, hey what's going on you two?" Seokjin asked as we both looked down the corridor to see Seokjin rushing towards us, cupping our cheeks as if we had gotten hit by a bus.

"Aish we're fine, it's just this kid wanted to-" Jungkook blew raspberries in my face, spit landing everywhere on my face that I had just finished applying makeup.

"Jeon...Jung...Kook....you just... OH MY GOD I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shrieked.

I began punching Jungkook, ruffling his hair, while I continued kicking him repeatedly.

"Ya hajima you're the one who decided to cake your face! Why put makeup on if you still look ugly anyways." Jungkook chimed.

"OH THAT'S IT COCONUT HEADAS-"

Seokjin slid between us as I tried to swing at him while Jungkook tried to block himself, Seokjin being the divider.

"GUYS JIMIN IS HERE!" Hoseok hollered as we all shut up, glancing over to see Hoseok sprint out of the bathroom and past us, making way to the front door.

My palms started to sweat as I gulped, butterflies forming in my stomach.

Seokjin dusted off his black slacks as he pulled me into a hug.

He let go of me, a warm smile planted on his face.

"Go get him, I'll handle this one."
Seokjin reassured, eyebrows furrowing at Jungkook who popped his head out, his tongue out, mocking me.

I nodded in response as I hurried after Hoseok, following him.

I charged past the cramped kitchen and the minature living room, finally arriving at the front door to see Hoseok and Yoongi had already greeted him.

"Ah Jimminie you look so handsome come in!" Hoseok beamed as he stepped aside.

Crap, he looks so handsome!!

I squealed, prancing back towards the kitchen as I hid behind the refrigerator.

I peeked out to see Yoongi shutting the front door as Jimin stood properly his posture perfect.

His golden brown hair matched perfectly with his deluxe ink colored tuxedo and a pair of gucci leather dress shoes.

I practically drooled as he looked so handsome and the best part was his smile was genuinue.

Lost in his appearance, I gripped onto the side of my dress as he made eye contact with me.

His genuine smile faded as he looked at me emptiness filling the air.

I appeared out from the fridge gazing ahead as he cracked a smile. His hands folded behind his back as he titled his head.

I took a couple of steps near him, he too did the same.

We both came to a halt as we stood inches away from each other.

I glanced up at him as he returned with a light smile.

"Kim Jiyeon , you look beautiful." Jimin complimented as he moved a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Park Jimin, you look handsome." I replied, also moving a tiny piece of hair out of his face.

He let out a chuckle as he looked down at my hands.

"How did we ever end up like this?" Jimin muttered.

I avoided eye contact as I felt my cheeks light up, I probably looked like a light shade of pink by now.

"To think it started out with a good kid who taught a lost girl how to live her life, he was kind. He was different." I grinned.

He grabbed my hand as he pulled out a hidden corsage behind his back as he opened the box.

"Aish Jiminnie pabo, why are you such a gentleman?" I clicked my tongue as I looked down at our feet.

He slid the corsage onto my hand, giving it a squeeze before he let go of my hand.

"Nah I'm not a gentlemen, it's just that side of me that comes out when I find a girl I like."

Jimin responded.

We both stopped our conversation at the sound of a pot hitting the floor.

I darted behind me to see Jungkook sitting on the floor with Seokjin scratching the back of his neck, whistling in the distance.

"Seriously guys?" I mouthed to them as Seokjin clutched Jungkook off the floor as he scrambled to his feet.

The two men struggled as they apologized countlessly, rushing to there feet as they disappeared from sight.

"Idiots. I swear I'm living with idiots." I rolled my eyes as I returned my attention to Jimin.

He delicately rubbed his finger with mine, as I looked down at our hands.

Guessing that he was hinting at holding hands, I took the chance as I snatched his hands, intertwining them with mine.

I compressed my hand with his, gazing up at him as he shot me an eye-smile. "You're a dork you know that." I giggled, shaking my head. "Yeah well I'm your dork." Jimin chimed.

"Kim Jiyeon will you be willing to have I, Park Jimin, escort you to-"

"Such a dork I swear!" I groaned as I shoved Jimin towards the front door as he chuckled hysterically.

-

"Cheers!"

Jungkook cheered as he brought his drink up for a toast.

"To what?"

I asked as I stared at him keenly, a smirk planted on his face.

Jungkook paused for a moment as he stared back at me across from the table.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and I gathered around a small table in the corner of the gym while Jimin and Hoseok had went to go get food.

"To being screwed over and to things that don't work out like you and Jimin."

Jungkook faltered as he placed his drink down.

I didn't know how to respond as I myself was shook by his toast.

He began chugging the alcohol without any warning as Seokjin swatted his shoulder.

"What the hell Jungkook!" Seokjin savagely voiced as he removed the soju from his hand.

"What it's true, all she ever gives a care about is Jimin hyung she could careless about any of you sitting here." Jungkook spat as he stood up, lumbering away from us and into the crowd.

"Ignore him Jiyeon ah, he's just salty." Seokjin sighed as he stood up dashing after him.

"That's my cue, imma go to the bathroom."

Namjoon sheepishly smiled as he scurried off, leaving Yoongi and I.

I turned my attention to Yoongi as I tapped my straw agaisnt my water.

"I swear Jungkook is so bipolar, one minute he's all playful and acts like he cares and than he becomes a jerk who's out to get me, why can't he just be happy?"

I ranted, taking a sip from my water.

"Oh please how could Jungkook be happy when the girl he loves, loves someone else!" Yoongi bellowed as he too stood up.

I looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed as he scoffed.

"The boy loves you Jiyeon, he doesn't even know you two are dating!" Yoongi yawned as he slipped his hands into his pockets, leaving me alone.

He wasn't wrong.

Jungkook hadn't been there the day Jimin asked me out, he was in the hospital being treated from his accident.

Its all messed up and I don't know how to fix it, is there even a way?

"Ya why are you alone?"

Jimin asked as he sat down next to me holding two basket of fries and cheeseburgers as he placed them down.

"Everyone just left." I answered, not in the mood to eat anymore.

"Hey Jimin, I'm going to the bathroom." I fake-smiled as I stood up.

"Hey." Jimin called as he prevented me from going, grabbing my hand.

I bit down on my lip, wanting to cry not because I was depressed but because I was frustrated.

"Jiyeon ah, what's wrong?" Jimin cooed as he stood up too.

"I'm fine I just need to freshen up." I replied, trying to free from his grip but he just tightened it.

Little did he know he had his grip to tight on my arm, slightling bending it causing it to hurt.

"Ouch Jimin that hurts!"

I snapped, punching him.

Jimin lost his balance but regained it as he let go of me.

I glanced back at him, glaring at him as tears stung in my eyes.

"Jiyeon ah, I didn't mean to."

Jimin faltered as he reached out his hand to cup my face.

"Just give me a moment Jimin, god!" I yelled.

People stole a couple of glances at us but I didn't care as I pushed past people, exiting the gym.

I found myself standing outside of the gym as it was dark and vacant.

I kicked a couple of rocks aside as I headed towards a bench in the corner.

I sat down, sighing deeply as I ran fingers through my hair letting out a tired scream.

I hate it so much. Can't we all just be happy?

The one time I want to have a good time, someone always has to ruin it.

"Ahem." A voice echoed as I glanced up to see Jungkook looking anywhere but me with his hands in pockets.

"What now? Change in mood again?" I scoffed. Jungkook plopped down next to me, sighing.

"We need to ta-"

"Excuse you sir but nobody said they wanted to speak to you." I uttered, standing up as I dusted off my dress.

"Jiyeon I'm serio-"

"Yes that's my name don't wear it out." I replied, heading back towards the gym.

"KIM JIYEON WOULD YOU STOP BEING LIKE THIS AND TALK TO ME!" Jungkook's voice cracked.

I stopped as I turned around to see Jungkook on his knees, crying silently.

Oh frick, why do you have to cry. That's always my weak side.

I sprinted back towards him, kneeling down as I pulled him over into a hug.

His head buried in my chest as we sat crisscrossed side by side.

He sobbed inaudibly as I shushed him. "Jungkook don't cry, I really don't get it, why do you get all angry and than all the sudden just become a big softy and act all nice again, do you think I'm a toy or something!" I ranted as we rocked back and forth.

Jungkook stopped crying gradually as he sniffled, he peered up at me as I looked down at him. He sat upright, scooting a couple of feet away as he kept his distance.

"Don't you get it? I said it like a million times, I love you." Jungkook confessed once again.

"Jungkook stop-"

"I love you Kim Jiyeon and I can't deny it."

"Jeon Jungkook just sto-"

"I tried to move on and let you be with Jimin but I ca-"

"I love Jimin." I replied, cutting him off.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I love Jimin and I always will, we're dating." I explained.

"Yo...ur...what?" Jungkook stuttered standing up, I too stood up.

He balled his fists, tears stinging in his eyes as he spit on the floor.

"Yes you heard me, for lords sake, he's my boyfriend, the love of my life!" I gritted my teeth, wanting to let it go.

"I'm trying so hard to make it work between us but I can't when I have you clinging onto me and making Jimin feel like I'm into you because you keep kissing me when you feel like it!" I snapped.

"Jiyeon I didn't mean to-" Jungkook sighed.

"No save it Jungkook. This is supposed to be my day where I can enjoy it with my boyfriend and just be happy. I want to be happy but I can't because not just you but everyone else is screwing up my life." I rambled, tears spilling out.

"Jiyeon I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. I'm tired of this bull that I have to face everyday because some crazy chick is out to get me and whatever I do, it all goes wrong! I love you Jungkook but not like that, so please just leave me alone."

I ended the conversation as I turned on my heel, heading back towards the gym.

I glanced back at Jungkook who sat on the bench crying silently, he needs to figure his own life out.

I turned my attention back on the door as I pushed them open.

I scanned the fulfilled arena with people dancing wildy and tables packed with food and groups of friends.

I spotted Jimin's back fade at the back of the gym following some mysterious covered women outback.

Where's he going?

"Excuse me!"
I voiced, squriming past people as I finally made it outback. Nobody gathered around the back of the gym as it was empty.

Swear, Park Jimin where are you going?!

I shoved open the doors to see an alley straight ahead, the moon lit bright and the sun had disappeared.

"Jimin?!" I called, a foot stepping out as I still stood inside the gym.

Hesitating, I slowly exited the gym, my hand still firm on the door as my instincts didn't trust this place.

"Jimin this isn't funny where'd you go?" I called once again.

I saw a shadow zoom past as it left me astounded.

"Jimin I don't like this horror movie stuff, where are you?!" I shouted, voice cracked.

No response.

I let go of the door and stood in the middle of the alley, yelling his name.

"Park Jimin where ar-"

"AHHH!" I screamed as a hand choed me from behind, some type of metal clanked on my head as my vision fogged.

I was knocked out.

-☆-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the long awaited wait, I had STAAR & exams.  Reminder to VOTE & LEAVE FEEDBACK! Sorry if this chapter was crap but I just wanted to post. ~Natalie♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.7K 13
You were born with a condition that allowed you to feel the pain someone else was going through when you touched them. Jungkook, on the other hand, l...
1.6K 235 36
In a world where loving the wrong person could get you killed... ' Will you choose to die loving the person you love...? Or will you choose to forget...
577K 35.2K 51
At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend your time with him, the more he realised...
961K 32.6K 53
[completed] Jungkook gets this mating thing, really, he does. The moon goddess matches two werewolves together to ensure that they will breed the str...