Sorry, But I'm Taken || Jerri...

By cxndid

Perrie Edwards tries not to let her emotions get the best of her every time she sees Jade Thirlwall (whom she... More

1 - The Part Where Perrie Finds Out That Jade Thirlwall Is Taken
2 - The Part Where Jade Wanted To Make It Up To Perrie
3 - The Part Where Jade Seemed To Believe In "Rare" Relationships
4 - The Part Where Jade Just Dropped A Hint About Herself
5 - The Part Where Perrie Just Wanted To Murder Him
6 - The Part Where Perrie Realized It Was Time To Try
7 - The Part Where Jade Was Late In Biology Class
8 - The Part Where Perrie Just Couldn't Hope Anymore
9 - The Part Where Consolations Were Showered Almost Everywhere
10 - The Part Where Perrie Thinks She Is Doing What Is Right
11 - The Part Where Perrie Learned To Expect What Is Not Expected
12 - The Part Where Jade Feels It But Does Not Know It
13 - The Part Where Jade Asks A Personal Question
14 - The Part Where There's Been A "Slight" Change Of Plans
15 - The Part Where Perrie Was Becoming Too Oblivious
16 - The Part Where Jade Initiated It
17 - The Part Where Jade Just Had To Complicate Everything
19 - The Part Where Jade Needed Perrie... For A Different Reason
20 - The Part Where Jade Somehow Makes Thing Really Confusing
21 - The Part Where Drunk Jade Reveals Something Quite Interesting
22 - The Part Where Everything Is So Fine And Not So Fine
23 - The Part Where Questions Remain Unanswered... As Always.
24 - The Part Where Jealousy Results To Impulsive Actions
25 - The Part Where Perrie Confronted Jade
26 - The Part Where A Promise Has Been Made
EPILOGUE - The Part Where Perrie Says, "Sorry, But I'm Taken."
new book
thank you
BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning
BONUS CHAPTER II - The Part Where Discussions Happen
BONUS CHAPTER III - The Part Where They Talk
BONUS CHAPTER IV - The Part Where Soulmates Exist
100k!!!

18 - The Part Where Perrie Was Now Sure About What Happened

5.5K 240 150
By cxndid

And that is how Perrie finds herself nervously pushing open the door of McDonald's Café and searching the room for Jade, unsure of what would happen. She soon spotted the ombré hair that belonged to nobody but Jade, who was sprawled across one of the arm chairs, her arm thrown over her eyes so as to block the sunlight and a plate of sandwich and a steaming cup of coffee in front of her.

Perrie shook her head and slowly and hesitantly walked her way towards her.

"Aren't you going to eat your food?" Perrie asks, sitting down as she stares at Jade.

Jade moved her arm up slightly, looking at Perrie for a brief moment as if she was surprised to see her before covering her eyes once more.

"The sandwich isn't for me, it's for you. But the coffee is mine."

"Are you tired?"

Jade raised her other hand up, not bothering to look at the blonde as she gives Perrie a thumbs up and nods.

"Bingo."

Perrie eyed the girl, seeming a little bit bewildered. She expected it to be awkward between the two of them, that Jade wouldn't be comfortable in talking to her anymore, that Jade would try to act like nothing happened. But seeing how casual and laid-back Jade was, it was as if it didn't even happen at all and Perrie was starting to believe that her delusional head was playing with her again because there was no tone of embarassment and anger in Jade's voice.

Perrie glanced down at Jade's beverage before looking up at Jade again.

"You didn't get me a cup of coffee?" Perrie asks, sounding as if to tease Jade but it seemed like Jade took it seriously because Jade moved her arm up once again to look at Perrie with a serious expression.

"You needed coffee?" Jade asks. She slowly lifted herself up from the chair as she glanced at Perrie. "Hold on. I'll buy you one-"

"No, Jade, it's fine," Perrie cuts her off, shaking her head and dismissively waving her hand. And Jade sat down on her seat almost immediately, surprised. "I'll just buy myself one. You don't have to do it for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's fine," Perrie replied, smiling reassuringly at her.

Perrie watches Jade out of the corner of her eyes as she queues. The ombré haired girl was sipping from her coffee before leaning back again, resuming to her previous position. Perrie grinned like an idiot because Jade was too adorable. Though she was curious why the girl would suddenly be fatigued when in fact she had two weeks of suspension which obviously means two weeks of rest, but Jade looked like as if she was working her ass of for something.

Perrie grabbed her cup of coffee as she smiled at the barista and walked back to her and Jade's table, looking at Jade with amused eyes because Jade seemed to be in her own world as she stares blankly at Perrie's sandwich.

"Are you eye-fucking my sandwich?" Perrie asks teasingly, cutting Jade's thoughts as the girl fixated her stare at the blonde while she shook her head.

"You better eat your sandwich. Or I'll eat it for you," Jade warned her.

"And somehow I'm thinking of two possible meanings of your statement."

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Edwards. I don't wanna fuck your sandwich. That's gross."

"In my defence, you were very equivocal with your words."

"Oh, please. Edwards, don't ruin my day with your incomprehensible words. My mind couldn't take it anymore."

Perrie lets out a giggle, amused with Jade's blunt reply, and somehow she realized that she was missing it too. It seemed like these past two weeks of missing the queen bee had now come to an end and Perrie was glad to see Jade's face again despite the anxiety and apprehension of what could happen to them.

"So how were your two weeks of suspension?" Perrie asks, wanting to continue their conversation for it seems like it would be coming to an end.

"Excruciating," Jade groaned, leaning her head back on the chair. "I feel like a prisoner in my own home."

"Are you planning on killing the 'ginger bitch'?" Perrie asks, smiling amusedly.

Jade lifted her head to look at the blonde with a frown plastered on her face.

"If you tell anyone about my plan, I will kidnap you."

"Really?" Perrie raised an eyebrow at her, chuckling.

Jade rolled her eyes and leaned her head back again on the chair.

"I was just kidding, Edwards. Oh my god."

Perrie smiled and nodded and took a sip of her coffee.

"I know you are. You seem like the type of girl who jokes around with her friends. You know... doing stuffs with them that is quite radical and very weird."

Perrie waited for a reaction from the girl. She expected Jade to at least analyze what Perrie was implying in her statement, and a blush would somehow spread across Jade's cheeks as if to confirm that she was indeed embarassed and aware of what she did two weeks ago. But the expression on the other girl's face is neutral and Perrie wondered if it was just her who is extremely affected by the kiss because it certainly looked like Jade didn't really bother to think about it, let alone care about it.

"How about you, Edwards? How was your two weeks without Jade Thirlwall? Did you miss her? Did you miss her smile? Did you miss her in general?" Jade asks, wiggling her eyebrows arrogantly and Perrie resisted the urge to slap her and kiss her at the same time.

"I want to slap you for suddenly disappearing for two weeks without my consent. And the fact that you didn't even text me," Perrie tells her. It didn't really directly answer Jade's question but at least it kinda means that Perrie misses her as well.

"I texted Jesy to tell you to meet me here," Jade defended.

Perrie rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Sure, I'm Jesy Nelson now."

"Yep. By the way, you need to hurry up and eat your food now because we're going to the park next," Jade informed the blonde, who arched an eyebrow.

"To the park?"

"To the sex dungeon."

"Sex Dungeon?"

"Perrie Edwards!" Jade gasps, "I said we're going to the park! Oh my god! What were you thinking?"

"But you said-"

Perrie was cut off with Jade's hand covering her mouth, and was met with Jade's brown and widened eyes. Perrie rolled her eyes and slapped Jade's hand away, glaring at the girl in front of her whose expression showed amusement.

"To the park. Got it."

"Or in other words-a playground." Jade smiled.

"Or a sex dungeon."

"Don't say that. Yuck."

"You were the one who implanted it in my brain now. It's your fault."

"But you kept thinking about it! You're dirty," Jade accused.

Perrie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah. Sure. As if you eye-fucking my sandwich never really happened. For all I know, you must be imagining me in that sandwich."

"Edwards, I have never thought you could have such a... polluted brain."

~•~•~

It wasn't long until all that's left behind on the pair's table was an empty plate and two empty cups before Jade and Perrie walked out the coffee shop and down towards the little park a few minutes away.

As soon as her feet landed on the small portion consists of grass, Jade finds herself practically passing out and sprawled all over the ground and Perrie just had to giggle yet again at her childishness. It was not long until Perrie sat down in an Indian sit and stared down at the girl who was staring at the sky.

"You know what? I don't wanna go to school, anymore," Jade thought out loud, glancing at Perrie before looking back up at the blue sky.

Perrie finds herself smiling at the girl who was lying down. Somehow she finds Jade thinking out loud very... entertaining and intriguing and wished that she could have the ability to listen or hear Jade's thoughts everyday if they tend to be this adorable.

"And why is that?" Perrie asks.

"I don't know," Jade shrugged. "Because school sucks?"

"That's the best answer I've ever heard."

"I know, right?"

Perrie rolled her eyes at the girl and smiled. Jade never fails to humour the blonde in many ways possible and Perrie was grateful for that because she needs entertainment in her life nowadays, especially when the two weeks without Jade consists of Perrie sulking and mourning like someone just passed away.

After a few moments of silence, Jade had suddenly jolted her body forward and Perrie, surprised, looked at her expectantly.

"Isn't this great? Like all you have to do is just lay down here and look up at the sky... and just have a staring contest with it."

"Despite the fact that I would lose because the sky doesn't blink because it has no eyes? Then yeah, it's nice," Perrie replies.

Jade looked at the blonde with a raised eyebrow, smiling as she leans closer to Perrie. And Perrie felt her breath hitched for a second because she did not expect Jade to be this... confident. Jade's lips are practically a few centimeters away from Perrie's ear that if she leaned closer, her lips might find itself latching onto Perrie's earlobe.

"You, Perrie Edwards, are something," Jade whispers to Perrie's ear. It was seductive and Perrie could feel her neck producing goosebumps at Jade's voice.

And before Perrie could even do anything, Jade's hand forced Perrie's head to turn and Perrie could feel Jade's lips meeting hers. Perrie was petrified and too shocked that she just froze like a statue. The kiss wasn't fleeting this time, it was slow enough to convince Perrie that the kiss actually happened.

Then Jade pulled away quickly, her eyes widened as she realized what she had done. She covered her mouth with her hand and let various profanities slip up from her lips as she hurriedly stood up.

"I-uh... I have to go. It was nice kissing you-fuck! No! I meant it was nice seeing you,"

Jade's words somehow were too quick that Perrie couldn't really understand what the girl was saying but all she knows is that Jade kissed her... again.

"I have to go. Bye!"

Perrie watched Jade run away in a hurry. And all that's been roaming around her head is that if she wasn't sure that Jade kissed her last time, at least now she was certain that Jade kissed her this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.3K 96 6
[completed] Shortly after Captain Heirra's Case. Grace is now employed by the Crazy CEO who is part in the murder mystery case. Grace hates Kath's f...
13.2K 372 12
One year has passed since Nicole Haught asked Waverly Earp to move in with her after a near death experience and the arrest of their biggest enemy. T...
90K 3.2K 24
Takemichi wants everyone to have a bright future. The moment he time leap to his past, he decided to save everyone and his best friend, Hinata. Since...