Forgiveness

By Mystic_Nightmare

Sasuke leaves Naruto in the village to achieve his goal and train with Orochimaru. More

What?!?!
The Arrival
The Mission: Part 1
The Mission: Part 2
The Mission: Part 3

Aoi and Yuu

12.1K 417 321
By Mystic_Nightmare

~Naruto's POV~

I can't believe that bastard had the decency to come back here after what he did to me. Forget it, I'll worry about him later, now I got to go get Aoi and Yuu from the Academy.

I'm now out the Academy waiting for my kids like all the other mothers. Their children are 8 to 9 years older than mine, because my boys wanted to go to school as soon as possible to protect their mother.

"Hey Naruto," one of the mothers said
"Hey Mika," I said back

"I see you had another work out this morning."

"Yeah, since I got all the baby fat off, I might as well work on my self physically."

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem a bit upset."

"It's nothing, it's just. You remember Sasuke Uchiha right?"

"Of course, the father of your children and a complete douchebag."

That made me laugh a bit, "Yeah that one. Well he came back to the village today."

"Really, did he finally realize his mistake of leaving you."

"No, he just came back to the village and you want to know what he brought back?"

"What?"

"His friends and girlfriend."

"WHAT, THAT LOWLIFE SACK OF, UGH!! NEXT TIME I SEE HIM I'LL POUND HIM ONE!!"

Mika is someone I met when I was pregnant with Aoi and Yuu. I was out buying baby stuff for them when my bag ripped and all the stuff I bought fell out. Mika helped me with picking everything up and carry it to the Namikaze manor, since it was large enough than that apartment I was living in.

She is very protective of me when it comes to guys talking to me. She is like the big sister I never had and I'm great full​ for that. She has a daughter named Yukio, she is 12 and she is like Aoi and Yuu's big sister.

"It will make me happy to see that," I said giggling.

Soon it became twelve and all the kids were rushing out of school. I waited a while til I saw Aoi and Yuu come out last. I walk up towards them, both of them saw me and ran towards me hugging my legs.

"So did you enjoy school?" I ask them.

They both shake their heads no.

"Aw, why not. Wait let me guess, fangirls again."

They nod their heads yes.

"To make it up for all the fangirls you keep dealing with, how about I give you my specially made vanilla and chocolate swirl cake for you after dinner today."

They both finally looked up from my legs and to my eyes.

"Really?" They asked innocently

I giggle at how cute they are, "Yes, really. Now let's go home and have some lunch then I can get started on that cake."

They both quickly grabbed my hand saying that they are ready to go with complete determination in their eyes and walked back home.

Once there the boys rush to their room taking a bath and changing into some new clothes. While they are doing that I'm in the kitchen making lunch for us. The boys soon come down stairs to the kitchen to see what I was doing.

"I'm almost done so how about my little ninjas help mommy with setting the table."

They nod their heads yes, go get the plates and place them on the table.

Once we are done with eating, I get ready to make the cake when Aoi and Yuu hug my legs.

"You guys want to help me make the cake?"

They nod yes and follow me into the kitchen to start.

When its time to put the cake in the oven I tell the boys something.

"So, you both really want this cake to be delicious right?" I said to them.

"Hai," they said in unison.

"Okay it will be, but first we have to put a secret ingredient in it."

"What is it, mama," Aoi asked.

"Its love, see watch." I hover my hand over the batter of the cake, "I'll put my love for Aoi and Yuu to make this cake extra delicious for my little ninjas."

They both payed close attention to me when I did so.

"Now you got to put your love into the cake too.

They both put their hand over the batter.

"I put my love for mama and Yuu in this cake to make it extra delicious," Aoi said.

"I put my love for mommy and Aoi in this cake to make it extra delicious," Yuu said.

"Okay now we put the cake in the oven and wait as it bakes for an hour," I said as I take the cake from the counter and set it in the oven.

As we wait, the boys and I play for a bit til it was time for the cake to be finished. Then I take a shower and change into my new set of shinobi clothes.

(Naruto's new clothes, but minus the purple hair)

~(SpongeBob's narrator voice) 1 hour later~

After the hour I'd done I go check on the cake to see if its done. Once I see that it is, I take it out of the oven and set it on the counter to cool down. I soon hear a knock at the front door. I go to see who it is and its an ANBU.

"Hokage-sama has asked for your presents in her office right now," the ANBU said.

"Tell her I'll be right there," I said.

He nods his head and leaves. I go to the boys room to bring them with me to Baa-chan since I'm allowed to bring them when ever.

~Time skip~

Once we are in front of Baa-chan's office, I knock on the door til I heard a muffled 'come in'. I open the door and it reveals Baa-chan, my friends, Suigetsu, Jugo, Karin, and Sasuke. I didn't make eye contact when I notice Sasuke looking at me.

"Hello Baa-chan," I said.

"Hey brat, and hello to you Aoi and Yuu," Baa-chan got up from the back of her desk and went to the front. She crouched down opening her arms as Aoi and Yuu run towards her to give her a big hug, as Sasuke is eying them both.

"So, what is it that you called us in here for Hokage-sama," Ino asked.

"I called you all in here to go on an A-class mission. The Village Hidden in the Mist needs your help in delivering a scroll to Gaara. The people they sent on the mission were attacked. They killed all of their attackers, but they are too injured to even move. They are in the Land of Waves being treated by the people of the land. They want us to deliver the scroll since we are the closest to them right now," Baa-chan said.

"Okay but why are they here," Kiba ask pointing at Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke.

"I want you all to go on the mission with Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo," she said.

"But Baa-chan I have no one to take care of Aoi and Yuu if I go," I said ignoring the looks Sasuke is giving me.

"Don't worry you can bring Aoi and Yuu with you. What do you boys think," Baas cham ask the twins.

They both look from Baas cham to me and smiled brightly nodding their heads slowly as Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Ten Ten fangirl over how cute and angelic their smile is.

"Okay, we'll go. When do we leave?" I asked.

"In about thirty minutes, so go and get ready," she said.

Everyone soon went to get packed for the mission. I finished icing the cake and I made my special bentos for everyone. I help Aoi and Yuu get packed. I also pack the cake since I did promise them. We soon head out towards the front gate of the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
š’š“š€š‘š†šˆš‘š‹ ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ āi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!āž šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†ą­ØšŸ’Œą­§ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
992K 17.8K 80
"į“µ'įµ āæįµ’įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆ įµįµ˜Źø Ė¢ā±įµ‰āæāæįµƒ, Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³ įµ—Ź°įµƒįµ—. į“µ įµˆįµ’ Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ—, į“µ įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ—. į“¬āæįµˆ į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ— Źøįµ’įµ˜." š˜šš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜¢...