I don't really like you

Oleh lizzylife

Lydie has never been a wrestling fan, but she still meet her brother's hero, someone she finds quite handsome... Lebih Banyak

I don't really like you
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16 and end

543 7 1
Oleh lizzylife

POV Lydie

The week end we had spent together was one of the best I ever had. In the following month, I often went to sleep over, since we had discovered that my father didn't really mind. But then, two months after, he told me he had to leave three months for work. Of course I had learned before that he would surely have to leave sometimes because of his work, but I had not guessed it would be so long. And in these three months, I had my birthday. I didn't complain though. I didn't want him to think of me as whining kid. So I went to the airport with him. I fought my tears until he left. We kissed and hugged until it was time for him to board. I went home in my newly bought car, and, like an automatic, went in my bed and cried in my pillow. I couldn't help but start being gloomy as soon as the following day began. Apart from my family, Dave was the only one aware of why I was so sad, therefore, the only one I talked to at school. I didn't really speak at home, only working for my exams, music history, music theory, practice etc... I stayed like that almost a whole month. The only times when I were happy, was when Phil was calling or texting me.. Until Dave had enough. We were in the middle of lunch at school when he noticed, once again my gloomy look. He excused us from our friends, who were, by the way, quite pissed at me for being so rude these last days, and pulled me out of the school cafeteria. We sat on a bench in the park not too far from the school and stared at me until I started shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

" What's wrong ? "

" Come on, don't what's wrong me, you know perfectly what I want. Stop being so gloomy Ly" I glared at him.

" Do not call me Ly! And I am not gloomy ! " He laughed, and I could perfectly sense that it was at, and not with me.

" Yes you are. I know you miss him, but he probably misses you too! Has he already sent you a message ? "

" Yeah, of course, and he called me too, why ? "

" Because then, I don't understand your reason for being gloomy. He'll be back, it's not like anything has happened to him ! " I smiled, but my frown returned on my face at the possibility of him finding someone better, and more suitable for him. Someone who actually deserved him.

" But, what do I do if he doesn't love me anymore ? If he finds someone ? " He just sighted

" Look, or listen, whatever... Like you've said, he loves you. An awful lot. He even texted me to make sure everything was alright, and I have to keep an eye on you, so that no one will hit on you. He's as insecure as you are, you know? So stop being mean to everyone, and be happy that he gets to do what he likes okay ? " I nodded, and hugged him.

"Thanks, you're the best ever ! " I said emphasizing the ever. I heard him laugh.

" I know, to thank me, could you introduce some divas to me ? Like AJ or Naomi ? "

" Well, April's taken, but Naomi's free I guess, and since she's quite a good friend of mines... Hey, didn't you have a girlfriend ? What happened to Johanna ? "

" I guess we weren't meant to be together since she broke up two days ago. I laughed seeing the stars in his eyes but felt bad about having be so egoist.

" I'm sorry, I only thought about my problems, when you had some too..."

" Don't worry Lydie, I guess we were not so in love as I first thought. And look, I'm already over it !" I shook my head, smiling before grabbing his hand and pulling him back to school. My friends noticed my change of comportment, and I went to apologize to everyone I had been mean to. I hugged my family when I got home, and my mother smiled.

"So sweetheart, are you finally over him ? " I smiled and shook m head.

"Sorry mummy, but I don't think I will ever be. And I don't care if you don't agree." I saw my father nudging her and she frowned before sighting.

"Okay sweetheart, your father has, I don't know how, managed to persuade me that, if after eight month you two are still together, then I'll let you two be. I thought it would be impossible with his work and everything, but he's been away for a month already and you still love him, so, I won't say anything anymore. Not like it would have changed a thing anyway" She added sighting. My father grinned widely, kissed my cheek and I went upstairs, in my room, to play the piano, still smiling like a five years old child.

POV Phil

I saw that she wanted to cry when I went away, but I knew she didn't want to in front of me, so I didn't ask anything. I was sad as hell too anyway. I called her after landing, and could hear some cries in her voice. I could feel my heart clench feeling her so sad. The following month, I would call her everyday, making sure she was alright. When I knew something was off and that she wouldn't tell me, I would just ask her friend Dave. But even hearing about her didn't keep me from being depressed. And I didn't want to miss her birthday. It was her first with us knowing each other. Her nineteenth birthday. But then I thought of something. I knew it was cliché, and I knew she would certainly have something other planned, but I had to try anyway. So I called her father, and then her friend Dave. Jack found the idea awesome, and Dave agreed if I helped him meeting Naomi. I laughed but agreed. He didn't know that he was absolutely not her style. And she had a crush on Mark... ( She and Roman had decided to stay friends…) I knew her birthday was the first day of the holidays, and got a great idea. The thing was, would she like it ? I still had one month before that day, and wanted everything to be perfect. I talked about it to my boss, who found the idea really sweet and agreed, and I obtained full support (psychological) from my friends. Even Naomi who had laughed about the thing with Dave, but had agreed. When the day finally arrived, I was anxious as hell. I called her so that she couldn't guess anything.

" Hey Love, happy birthday" I could almost hear her blush through the Phone and we talked for about ten minutes before noticing that I had to go if I didn't want to arrive too late. I promised her that we would talk later, and hung up. After that, I rushed to the car, and went to the pick the others up. We finally agreed on taking different cars since mine was far too small (even if it was an Audi Q7)  and they followed me on the highway. At first, I had thought about taking a limo, but it would have been far too cliché, and I was pretty sure that she wouldn't have really enjoyed it. we drove for a bit more than an hour before getting to her house. Like the first time, when we all went to her grandmother's home, I was the first at the door. I was aware that Lydie was supposed to be outside, and knocked on the door. Lydie's grandmother, who was there for the week, opened the door and hugged me. She smiled at all of my friends and made us come in. We all started preparing everything, knowing we only had one and half hour before Lydie and Dave would get back from the cinema. We were all chatting happily, but not too loud when my phone rang signaling a new text. I looked at it and made everyone clean everything.

" Hurry up ! they're here in five minutes ! " In three minutes, everything was perfect and Naomi, John, Randy and April forced me to hide behind the door. I felt my heart jump when the door opened. What if she had already moved on ? 

POV Lydie

We came back from the cinema with Dave. The movie was really awful, but I didn't say anything, since he wanted me to be happy, I acted like this. Phil had already called me, but it was just ten minutes. Even shorter as usually. "I guess he had things to do" I thought. But that still upset me. He had probably already almost forgotten about me, and had found someone else. But well, I'll just have to get him back right ? Or can I do that ? Won't it be like I'm so crazy stalker ? I shook my head, annoyed at the thoughts in my head and managed to unlock my house's door, Dave still following me. He looked really excited. I frowned, thinking that he was more happy for my birthday that I was myself. He pushed me inside since I was not fast enough and I had to rub my eyes. In front of me were standing my family and my friend from the WWE. I hugged all of them and looked around the house, managing not to look too sad when I couldn't find Phillip. I said I was going to the bathroom and hurried upstairs. I was almost there when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around. I knew this touch. Seeing him, all of my worries went away, and I jumped to hug him. He leaned and kissed me, and I put my arms around his neck.

"Happy birthday Love" I smiled like a happy child.

" Thanks ! I've missed you so much Phil ! But... " I frowned, " When do you have to go back ? " He smiled

" Tomorrow". I didn't understand why he was happy and tried not to show how disappointed I was. " Aww, come on love, don't look like that ! "

" But we won't see each other again before another month !" He chuckled and kissed me again.

" Yes we will, since you're coming with me " I had to wait a bit before finally fully understand what he meant.

" Am I ? " He nodded and added that it was only for two weeks, because after that, I had school again, but I shrugged. I was overjoyed. We went downstairs hand in hand, and my mother glared at us, but didn't say anything since she had given us her blessings. I had a lot of gifts, but the best one was definitely this surprise party. My father told me that Phil had been the one to organize everything.  We all went to sleep at about two in the morning. They all crashed in the living room except Phil who got to sleep in my room. We woke up at eight. We had an hour to get ready before going. I kissed my family and thanked them before going in the car with Phil.

The two weeks we spend together were great. Even if I still wasn't really a fan of wrestling, just watching him made my day. We sometimes went out, and I got to meet a lot of other wrestlers, and, except for Kaitlin who couldn't stand me, they were almost all sweethearts. When he finally drove me back home on the last day, I didn't want to let him go, so I just hugged him like crazy. Unfortunately, he had to go in Texas for his job. So I let go. He kissed me softly and left after promising me one thing.

"I'll get you a surprise for when I come back. And it's only to weeks Love" I watched him leave, with tears threatening to fall.

POV Phil

These two weeks with her were great, and I was more than sure about my feelings for her. I had to leave, but it was only for two weeks, and I was to prepare something for her. I was really stressed out about this since she was so young, but I knew that I would end up asking anyway, and I felt that it was the moment. She came with me to the airport in New York after I've driven her back home, and she hugged me. I hugged back, and let her go when she pulled away. It was hard for both of us.

I think these two weeks were probably the longest weeks I had ever experienced in my life. I had talked about my plan to April and Randy, and they were really happy for me, but not half as happy as I was myself when his father agreed. I would probably have asked her anyway, but I felt that it was important to have her family blessings. And I had them. After the two weeks were up, I rushed in the plane to get to see her. It landed in New York at sixteen, and I still felt like my whole day was wasted. I was about to try and grab a taxi when I saw her. She was there, as beautiful as ever, and she was looking at me like we haven't seen each others in years. And I knew I had the same look on my face. I rushed to her, and engulfed her in a hug before kissing her. It was my first time kissing her in public. I mean, not in front of friends, in front of thousands of strangers, and she didn't try to pull away before realizing where we were.

"Phil, we can't, not here, think about your image" I had totally missed her voice, but her talking about my security made me realize how she really deeply cared about me. I smiled and kissed her again, this time softly.

" I don't care about my image Love, as long as I can have you. Hell, I could even let everything just for you" I smiled seeing her blush and kissed her nose. She then grinned, and finally, probably for the first time, initiated the kiss. And it was great. After our display of affection, we both went to her car and drove to her home. I had told her I could sleep in the hotel, but she didn't want to hear any of it. I talked with everyone before her father nudged me in the ribs. I faked pain, hoping Lydie would fall for it and comfort me, but she just frowned at me, telling me that there was now way I was getting what I wanted. I finally grabbed her hand, and pulled her outside telling we were going out to eat, and not to wait for us. We first went on a walk, and I was so nervous that I wasn't able to talk. She must have felt it, because she suddenly stopped, turned so that she was facing me, pulled me down, kissed me and looked at me in the eyes.

" What's wrong? " She really looked worried, but I could see she was trying to get a straight face for me. I smiled.

" Nothing, just thinking about how much I love you". She blushed

" Aw come on, stop being so mushy".

" You just love it ! " She grinned before answering.

" Who knows ? " And she started walking again. Finally we got to the restaurant. It wasn't too fancy, but it was alright. She didn't like fancy things. And she wasn't with me for my money. We ate silently, sometimes saying something, but I was far too nervous to start a real conversation. When we went out, we walked for ten more minutes before she stopped once more. 

" You want to break up with me, is that it ? "I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Of course I don't I just..." She shook her head.

" It's fine, no need to look for an excuse." She had tears in her eyes, and she was starting to go away when I grabbed her wrist.

"No, I'm just really nervous... I don't know how I can and should say it, I want it to be perfect, but I do not know how. I feel like I couldn't ever make something perfect enough for you, I'm afraid you might refuse, and I don't want you to feel like shit if you do. I love you so much, but I don't want you to feel like you're being forced to stay with me. I don't even know what I'm saying, all of my thoughts are mixed, and it doesn't make any sense." I let go of her wrist, and noticed that she still had tears in her eyes. I sighted and looked straight into them " I want to marry you. Would you marry me ? "

POV Lydie

" I want to marry you. Would you marry me ? ". The tears that were beginning to fall couldn't be held back anymore, but they weren't there for the same reasons. I was as happy as I could ever be. Phil looked panicked.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to!" He looked really sad, and disappointed, but I smiled like I'd never smiled in my whole life.

"You don't understand... These are tears of glee, I love you and I want to marry you too". He looked up, with confusion written all over his face before grinning widely and engulfing me in a hug.

" Thank you Thank you Thank you ! I love you so much ! I can't believe you said yes. You know, at first I was almost sure that you would agree, but today I was so nervous that I didn't thing a yes would aver come out of your mouth. So I was hesitating. Because if it was a no, you would probably never have wanted to see me anymore, and I didn't want it to be over between us. I couldn't ever do anything without you." I smiled before pulling back. I got on my tiptoes and kissed him, putting my arms around him.

"I love you so much, I can't believe you even thought that I could say no, even if I'm young and everything" He then offered me a little red velvet box. When I opened it, my breath stopped. I had never seen such a beautiful  ring. It was a gold ring with a wonderful Sapphire circled with little diamonds. I thanked him and kissed him over and over again while he was hugging me like he would never let go. And I was pretty sure he wouldn't. When we came home, I saw my father glance at my hand, and smiled seeing my ring. He went and, unexpectedly hugged my now fiancé. 

" If you ever hurt my little daughter, you're dead, understood ? " My father said that with a huge smile, but even thought I knew he was sincerely happy for us, I also knew that he wasn't the least kidding. And Phillip knew that too.

Later, as we were just the both of us in my room, Phil said that he wanted to wait until I was out of school to marry, and to have children. I hadn't think of the fact that Phillip and I would have children, but the idea was great and I couldn't wait.

So two and half year later, we were finally getting married. I was walking to the altar when I noticed him. My eyes were full of tears, but I didn’t want to let them go. They would have ruined my make up. I had discovered two days before the wedding that I was pregnant, and wanted to surprise Phil, so I waited until reaching him to the altar. As he leaned to take my hands, I rushed to his hear and whispered softly, 

" We're going to be parents". I didn't wait for his reaction and looked at the priest, but  I could see his smile widening from the corner of my eyes. He hugged me, but had to let go, since the priest cleared his throat. We exchanged our vows, agreed with everything, and he kissed me. I never regretted anything, even when the labor was so painful, and thanked God for having given me such a beautiful little child named  Jacob, and allowing me to meet, in the corner of a street, going out of the mall, such a perfect man. Because I knew that we would be happy even if we wouldn't have so much children.

the End

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

518K 13.6K 57
19 year old WWE Diva, Charlie Doucet, has everything going great. She managed to get into the WWE and make friends along the way. But what will happe...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
40.6K 1K 64
Ranked #276 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #176 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Zoe is a 22 year old quiet girl who never had any proper friends. Dean/Jo...
9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...