Auctioned Off [Boy X Boy]

By kelizabeth2002

Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue
Bonus
Second book!
Alternative Ending

Prologue

119K 2.1K 517
By kelizabeth2002

*Prologue*

- Ethan's POV -

I hold the envelope in my hand. It feels like it is made of bricks even though it should be as light as a feather. The letter no one wants to receive. Being auctioned off as if you are some pet. But to them, you are. You are nothing more than a dog.

I slowly open the letter, licking my cracked lips. Skimming over the words I begin to cry. I wish I had never turned sixteen. I don't want to leave my family. My mom, my dad or my little sister, Juliet.

I throw the letter down as if im about to start a tantrum. Walking to my room, I throw a suitcase down. Tossing in a few items of clothing and any other necessities.

Why now. Why not when im eighteen. Or maybe never. I want to be with Juliet. She needs me. Who will comfort her when she also needs to get auctioned.

I look up in the mirror at myself. Light pink surrounding my brown eyes. Brown waves going in every direction except the direction I want. This is what I will probably look like for the rest of my life. A mess.

This is going to be living hell.

**I am fully aware this is a short prologue but I promise chapters will be longer. I honestly imagined Ethan some what like Dan Howell, don't hate me.
Who did you guys picture Ethan as?

~Kat~**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
187K 5.8K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
315 12 11
✨ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
239K 5.7K 34
[WARNING: TRIGGERING! IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF TRIGGERS, DO NOT READ!] (Completed) Alexander Davenport is a shy, gay, sixteen year old boy who barely...