Rejected By My Best Friend (W...

By LianaPrincess

Vieniea also known as Vi was best friends with Zae Seshore ever since she was 5 years old. Then on her 14th b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Returning For An Unknown Reason
Chapter 3: Heart Wrenching Sorrow
Chapter 4: Injured Child
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings
Chapter 7: Decisions
Chapter 9: Attack
Chapter 10: What?!
Chapter 11: How Is This Possible.
Chapter 12: Secrets Exposed
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: The Triplets Are Born
Chapter 15: Zae finds Vi
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Confrontation's

8.6K 219 8
By LianaPrincess

Chapter 8: Confrontation

Another week has passed since I saw Clarissa. Luckily I've been able to avoid her so far, but I can't keep it up forever. Plus the only way I can use that spell is if I have something related to her. Like before I left her I had my old yearbook and I used it to change the image of how everyone in it had seen me.

Plus the fact that no one ever knew that I was a wolf, so it was easier to hide it. Now that Clarissa would know me as Alpha Lightning the effect wouldn't work as well as if she thought that I was a human. Also if Clarissa knew she'd make me get married to Zae. Because if a wolf finds their mate before their 17th birthday once they are 17 they are suppose to get married. This is because that's when wolves 'hormones' kick in, I don't know why it's just the way we are. So a week after the youngest mates 17th birthday they are suppose to get married. Meaning that if I had stayed and Zae had excepted me we'd be married already.

"Are you alright Vi?" R asked me worried.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked my voice slightly cracking.

"'Cause you look like your in pain and your crying," she said wiping a stray tear away from my eye.

"R I'm so worried. If Clarissa recognizes me she'll ask Zae why he never told her I was a wolf. Then Zae will realize that I used your name, and lived here before. Then he'll realize I'm his mate and the council of elders will force us to get married," I said sobs raking through my body. I completely froze when I heard the response.

"I thought your mate wasn't here Vi, so how can the council of Elders force you to get married?" Zae asked as he walked in the door.

I just ignored him and tried to get away from him. I was halfway across the room when my hand was grabbed by him and he pinned me against the wall. I turned to R for help, but noticed she left the traitor.

"Let me go!" I cried squirming in his arms.

"No Vi I won't. You refuse to talk to me, and I don't know why. You freeze up every time I come near you. Your an Alpha for crying out load start acting like one!" he exclaimed.

I just squirmed more trying to get away from Zae. I can't believe that he'd say something like that to me. Realizing how it would look if someone walked in on us I started to blush and squirmed even more.

Zae's eyes suddenly got the evil glint in them. The one that he's always shown when he wanted to get someone back for something. Suddenly I'm pinned against the couch with Zae on top of me. He looked deep into my eyes and then leaned down, I just thought he was going to tickle me.

Instead his lips met mine, and I literally melted. My wolf was howling with glee our mate was finally kissing us. He had shifted and pressed me deeper into the couch making me moan slightly. As soon as I did he deepened our kiss and I kissed him back with an abandonment I couldn't understand. I could feel slight sparks from it, but just thought it was because this is my first kiss.

Zae picked me up and had me on his lap still kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him opening my mouth more trying to get some air. Our tongues battled fiercely and we would have continued if I hadn't heard a cough.

I blinked a few times breaking apart from my daze. When I looked in Zae's eyes I saw lust shining in them. Turning towards who interrupted us I gasped in surprise. Zae looked up and when he saw t was his mother he dashed out of the door like that. I barely saw the blush on his face as he whizzed past me.

"Rivia it's been a long time," Clarissa said smiling at me happily.

"Ma'am I'm sorry my name is Vieniea Lightning I'm also known as Alpha Lightning," I lied.

"I'm never mistaken you are Rivia. Do you know how upset my son has been since you left?" she asked.

"Look I don't even know who you are, so how would I know who your son is," I said confused.

"I'm Clarissa Seshore. Have you suffered memory lose or something Rivia?" she asked sounding worried.

"How would I have suffered memory lose ma'am. I'm over here by the way," R said walking into the room with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Mrs. Seshore this is my twin sister Rivia. My name truly is Vieniea," I said making my face look as if I thought she'd mistaken us.

"But you are Rivia. At least that's what you were called when you were here. Why did you leave?" Clarissa asked sounding befuddled.

"Mrs. Seshore please stop. Your making a fool out of your self I am not your sons ex-love interest. From what I heard she's a human," I lied.

"Rivia wasn't a human. My son might have decided not to pay attention. Sheesh the one my son loved was a...."

"Mother what are you doing here?" Zae asked running into the room acting like nothing had happened between us.

"Because this girl is Rivia," she sighed exasperated.

"Yes Rivia and her twin sister Alpha Lightning, but Rivia isn't my best friend from before," he laughed.

"No Alpha Lightning is Rivia," she insisted.

"Mother it's impossible Alpha Lightning is a GoddessMoonMage and she's pregnant," Zae said shrugging.

"Don't misunderstand," I said quickly knowing she was thinking I was a slut, "my mate rejected me, and I'm a virgin. Apparently GoddessMoonMages have a bad side effect."

"Then why were you making out with my son?" she asked turning her hawk eyes on me.

"He attacked me. I got lost in it because it was my first kiss, and I was thinking of my mate," it's true I just didn't admit that her son is my mate.

"Oh," Zae whispered his voice sounding pained.

I think I was the only one to hear it. Hearing his voice sound so pained and desperate tugged at my heart strings. It hurt so much that I opened my mouth then and there to admit the truth, but Clarissa cut me off.

"So Zae have you found your mate yet, you know you won't get your full powers until you do?" his mom asked eyebrows raised in expectation.

"Sorry mom I've never met her," he lied making my heart feel like it was just stabbed by a knife.

"I'm sorry Alpha Seshore. Mrs. Seshore, but I have a pack meeting to get to," I said running out the door towards the lake.

Yesterday I had told the pack where it was and we had decided to meet there. Unfortunately because my siblings aren't wolves, although they can take on a similar form, they aren't allowed to attend the meetings.

"Sorry I'm late everyone," I said running into the clearing, "I met Mrs. Seshore and since she is our hostess I had to greet her."

"Alpha Seshore's married?" Zerok asked surprise.

"No Uncle his mother," I laughed.

"Very well Alpha everyones here. So what is this meeting about?" the pack elder Viviana asked.

"Look I'd like to know how to identify a royal wolf. You all know that I've been lacking education about other creatures because of my Alpha training," I said blushing.

"Well Alpha it's simple really. All royals have strange fur coloring, and they always have a crown or tiara patch marking in their fur," Viviana replied.

"Alright thank you. Their our two other pieces of business one I've found a spell that could save my child from becoming a death wolf, but it might mean you'll be without an Alpha for a few years it will leave me very weak," I lied it would outright kill me. "Also we need to have Alpha Seshore kept away from me at all times."

"Why Vi?" my best friend Saria asked. She also used to belong to Zae's pack, but had never known me.

"Everyone he sort of kissed me in the pack house," I blushed again and looked away.

"He what!" my uncle roared.

"He kissed me. He was trying to find out why I've been avoiding him. Which is kind of personal and I wouldn't tell him then he kissed me all of a sudden," I said looking down.

"We'll do our best Alpha," my pack said.

They know I'm not really experience with guys and have always protected me. They didn't know that he had just stolen my first kiss or there would be 50 teenage male wolves ready to rip him to shreds. Ever since I arrived broken on my 14th birthday they have made it their mission in live to protect me. My pack loved me and I loved them.

After the meeting I stayed in the clearing alone wanting to clear my head, and get my feelings off of my chest by singing.

"I can't believe after everything I'm so foolish,

I've found myself falling again,

When I look in your eyes I lose my self,

When you stare in mine there's no one else in my eyes.

You made me love you again,

But I can't ever accept you and the heartbreak,

I wish we could say goodbye now,

Because all you cause me is pain.

You hated me and now you kissed me,

If your attracted to me why reject me,

I don't understand you,

All I know is that I love you.

When our baby is born will you hold her,

Will you look at her with love in your eyes,

Or will you abhor us and leave our lives for good.

Make up your mind now do you hate me or love me,

Why must you try to break my heart again,

I'm on the mend and I want to stay that way,

So please just forget about me.

I'm no longer the carefree girl you knew,

You knew someone gentle and kind,

But now I'm cynical and broken,

So just give up trying to find me,

'Cause I will always run the other way.

So give up on me,

Give up on us,

Just run the other way when you see me,

I'm just a person with a black hole for a heart so go away,

I can't let myself love you anymore,

So please just leave my heart behind,

I want to live my last year in peace," I couldn't finish the song I laid on the ground broken and crying.

Zae's POV

I found Vi near the lake again and heard her voice sing again.

"I can't let myself love you anymore,

So please just leave my heart behind,

I want to live my last year in peace," at the last line she collapsed on the ground crying.

What does she mean her last year peace.

'She's probably going to use a absorption spell or something to take the death wolf out of her child. A spell like that would work, but it would kill her,' my wolf said sadly.

Why are you so sad, I asked.

'I don't know. I feel like we've met her before. I have an overwhelming need to protect her. I know she's not our mate, but I can't help myself,' he sighed.

"Save us before it's too late," a voice echoed through my head, but faded quickly.

"Who are you," I asked aloud, but quietly. The voice never responded though all I could hear no were Vi's heartbreaking sobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
185K 5.8K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
544K 16.2K 96
The 18 year old J.J. has a hard live. when she was 14 her parents died along with the beta wife thanks too a silver grenade exploding. The shareds...
319K 6.4K 44
She was one of them. She was friends with them. Will they find out her secrets or will she keep on hiding everything from them? Will she fall for one...