Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

f i v e

30.3K 1.5K 1.9K
By jimgi_d

When Jimin woke up from his slumber, he looked around to try to recap the events that happened last night. He looked to his right and saw a sleeping pale man with mint green hair, quiet snores coming from his slightly parted mouth.

A smile formed on Jimin's face as he looked around and remembered how beautiful the night was. The way Yoongi grabbed his hands as he slowly went inside him, the way Yoongi told him how beautiful he was, the way Yoongi hesitated because he was afraid of hurting Jimin. All of it, no matter how minuscule the detail was, mattered to Jimin.

The pink haired boy's smile faded away as he realized that whatever connection they shared last night was only temporary, and it was time for them to go their separate ways. Without wanting to disturb the sleeping beauty that was next to him, Jimin quietly slipped out of bed, trying the bed he could with the pain, and began to pick up the items of clothing that were scattered all over the travertine floor.

Jimin put on his silver tank top and then his jacket. He saw his thong on the floor and timidly picked it up. In the process, Jimin realized that he was wearing an unknown pair of boxers. The stripper put two and two together and realized that they belonged to Yoongi since they did fit him a little tight around his thighs. Without wanting to take them off, Jimin slipped on his tight leather pants and fixed the boxers so that they won't show. Once Jimin felt ready enough to step outside, he took one last look at Yoongi and slowly walked to the door and quietly opened it.

"Thank you," Jimin whispered as if Yoongi could hear him and then left, closing the door behind him.

Jimin tiptoed through the hallway, each contraction of his muscles caused pain, but he continued until he got to the stairs. The stripper hesitated as he looked down the stairs, wondering how bad it would be if he stayed. Jimin heard a door open behind him, so he quickly began to go down the stairs, each step producing a quiet "ow" from him.

When Jimin finally reached the bottom of the stairs, he stopped and tried to deal with the pain. When the pain subsided, Jimin walked towards the door and went down the stairs that lead to the driveway.

Jimin quickly got his phone out and called Tae. After the third ring, his friend answered with groggy moaning voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tae, can you come pick me up," Jimin asked timidly. He could feel his friend's smile on the other side of the line, but he decided to keep quiet.

"Yeah, sure Jimin, can you send me that address so I can screensho- nevermind. I'll be there soon." Before Jimin could answer back, Taehyung hung up and left him alone with no one to talk to, outside of his one-night stand's house. Jimin let out a small sigh and began to walk away from Yoongi's house when he heard the door open behind him. He froze for a second but started to walk faster when he heard footsteps behind him. Jimin was too afraid to look back, so he just looked forward and had no plans of stopping.

Jimin reached the main gate of the property and looked at him to make sure he wasn't followed. Since no one was behind him, Jimin stopped to catch his breath and took his phone out to check the time and to text Taehyung to see how long he had to wait.

After sending the message to his friend, Jimin began to play a mobile game on his phone. Just as he was about to beat his high score, Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder which made him drop his phone.

"What the fu- Yoongi?"

The mint haired man bent down to pick up Jimin's phone and handed it to him. Jimin stood by the gate in shock, too shy to say anything after he grabbed his phone from his elder's hand. Yoongi gave Jimin a soft smile, trying to ease the tension that had been created between the two and Jimin smiled back.

"What are you doing here hyung," Jimin asked looking down as he played with his fingers. Yoongi used his index and middle fingers to reach down at Jimin's chin and lifted it up, so they were staring into each other's eyes. A small gasp escaped Jimin's lips, but it went unnoticed by Yoongi.

Jimin bit his lip to hide the reactions his lips wanted to do. Yoongi scanned Jimin's face before putting his hand in his shorts, pulling out Jimin's wallet. The blood of his upper body went straight to his face as the poor boy turned a soft crimson color. Yoongi smiled at Jimin's timidness and handed him his wallet.

Jimin nodded as he took his wallet from the elder's hand and placed it in his back pocket.

"Thank you hyung," Jimin said sweetly. Yoongi gave him a slight nod and then began to head back to his house. Each step Yoongi took felt like an arrow to Jimin's heart. He didn't know why but he hated seeing Yoongi go; the idea that what they had was just for one night was too difficult to wrap his mind around.

Jimin went to paying attention to his phone, trying to get his mind off of Yoongi.

"Hey Jimin," the stripper heard Yoongi say. Jimin immediately bit his lip to hide his smile and slowly looked up.

"Yes, hyung," Jimin responded sweetly. Yoongi opened his mouth like he was about to say something but he quickly closed it and looked down.

"Nothing, I was just wondering how you were going to get home."

Jimin expected something else, but he didn't show it. Jimin was about to say something when he saw his friend's car approaching, so he smiled and turned back to Yoongi.

"That's my ride."

Yoongi looked down and nodded in defeat. Jimin looked at his hyung sympathetically but quickly got over it.

When Tae's car was right in front of the main gate, Jimin stepped a little closer to Yoongi and put out his hand.

"Well Yoongi, thank you. I had fun," Jimin said with a smile. Yoongi looked up at Jimin in disgust and then down at his hand then back up to meet his eyes.

"Jimin, you're so weird." Yoongi hesitated before grabbing Jimin's hand and shook it. When they let go, Yoongi started walking back to his house; he stopped to take one last glance at Jimin before heading home.

Jimin, on the other hand, didn't bother to look back. It wasn't because he didn't want to, it merely because he knew that if he did, he'd want to go back to Yoongi. Jimin knew they had a special connection last night, but he didn't want to dwell on it since it was only just for the night.

When Jimin approached Tae's car, he opened the door and slowly let his body fall onto the passenger's seat, taking into consideration the minuscule pain omitting from his bum.

"So, how was it," Taehyung asked with a huge smile on his face when Jimin closed the door. Jimin rolled his eyes, but his face couldn't help but smile.

"I mean, I don't know how it's supposed to feel or be, but it was pretty great. I'm a little sore, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. He was really sweet."

Jimin bit his lip to restrain himself from talking any more about his night with Yoongi. In his peripheral, Jimin could see Tae smiling. Jimin knew that his friend was happy about this because it was Jimin's dream come true, and he did too.

Jimin looked out the window as the green landscape turned into small houses and those turned into bigger buildings before reaching their apartment in the heart of Seoul. Tae parked the car in the parking garage, and then they both made their way up to their apartment.

When Jimin opened the door, Hoseok was sitting on the couch eating popcorn watching a movie.

"Babe, don't you think it's a little too early to be eating popcorn. You're going to gain weight," Taehyung said reaching for the popcorn to take it away.

"I'm not worried though; I know that I'll lose those calories later on," Hoseok smirked. Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You guys are so fucking disgusting. Why can you guys go to your apartment and you know, talk dirty to each other over there."

Jimin took off his coat and began to make his way up the stairs to his bedroom. Jimin sighed as he entered his room and dropped his things on the floor and plopped onto his bed. He turned to face the ceiling, and it was as if the roof was a movie screen and the memories of his night with Yoongi played on it.

"I'm no longer a virgin," Jimin smiled to himself. He bit his lip and then touched it as he remembered Yoongi's soft lips on his.

"No fucking way," Jimin heard Hoseok scream from all the way downstairs. The happy moment Jimin was having, ruined by his friend barging in with a dumbass smirk on his face.

"Please tell me Taehyung is still high as fuck and lied about you having sex with Yoongi."

Jimin gave Hoseok a sincere look which caused his smile to grow bigger.

"My boy is no longer a virgin," Hoseok screamed. Before Jimin could react, Hoseok pushed Jimin onto the bed making both of them laugh.

"I'm no longer a virgin," Jimin replied. Jimin had a smile on his face the whole time.

"So, how was it," Hoseok asked. Jimin bit his lip remembering his body moving in perfect sync with Yoongi's.

"It was pretty great."

Jimin felt Hoseok move closer and suddenly he could feel his friend's breath on his ear.

"Was he you know... big?"

Jimin moved away from Hoseok and punched his arm making his friend laugh.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but he's hot, so I'm curious."

Jimin felt something boil up inside him, but he didn't know what it was. All he knew was that he didn't like Hoseok calling Yoongi hot.

"I know he's hot but he so happens to be mine so back the fuck up honey," Jimin sassed back. Hoseok put his hands up in defeat and stood up from the bed.

"Technically, he isn't yours. You guys just fucked for one night," Hoseok said as he was leaving Jimin's room.

"Well, I'm going to make him mine one way or another," Jimin whispered to himself. Immediately after Hoseok was out of sight, Jimin texted Taehyung to come upstairs, and in a matter of minutes, he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I'm literally downstairs why in all the fucks would you call me up here in the first pla-"

"Shut up and listen to me," Jimin interrupted. Taehyung quickly went inside Jimin's room and closed the door behind him.

"What."

"Please please promise me that if Yoongi ever calls back for another service, you'll send me."

Taehyung smirked at his friend after seeing how anxious he was to see his dick appointment again.

"Yoongi fucked you that good?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration.

"I'm so close to kicking you out."

Taehyung pouted his lower lip, but Jimin wasn't giving into his game.

"Fine, I'm sorry. But seriously, isn't the whole Yoongi thing just supposed to be a one-night stand? You guys aren't meant to see each other again."

Jimin looked down at his fingers and played with them before answering.

"I know,, but I want to. Have you seen Yoongi though? He's hot as fuck so I wouldn't mind selling my body to him."

"Jimin you're not a prostitute," Taehyung interrupted.

"I know, but I could be. Only for Yoongi though."

Jimin's words made Taehyung choke on his saliva. It's been approximately six hours since his best friend has lost his virginity and that boy is already talking like a freak.

"Dick does change people," Taehyung whispered, loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Oh shut up," Jimin said as he threw a pillow at his friend. Jimin let out a small laugh when the pillow made contact and slightly pushed his friend from the force he used.

"But in all seriousness, though Jimin, be careful okay? I'll let you know if Yoongi calls but don't fall for him. Not Yoongi in particular but any one of your clients. This kind of thing could be dangerous, especially in the world we're involved in."

Jimin sighed as he nodded in agreement to his friend's wise words. "I promise I won't fall for my clients," Jimin said as he tried not to yawn.

"Good. Now get some rest because you have work later on today."

Jimin yawned and nodded as his friend made his way out of his room. Jimin stood up from his bed and made his way to the shower to wash all the sweat he accumulated from last night.

When Jimin finished, he grabbed his white towel and wrapped it around his hips. He used a smaller towel to dry his hair. Jimin casually walked past the mirror when he saw a glimpse of his chest and stomach.

The small towel Jimin had in his hands dropped to the floor, and Jimin turned and saw his body and the dark reddish-purple marks that tattooed it. Small bite marks appeared across Jimin's chest and abdomen in places that were entirely hidden from the world when he wore his clothes, but the problem was that his job requires little to no clothes.

"Jimin," Taehyung said as he knocked on the door.

Jimin jumped when he heard his friend's deep voice, so he quickly picked a shirt from inside his closet and put it on.

"Yes?"

"Um, someone left a gift by the door, and it has your name on it. It's probably from your Suga daddy." Jimin rolled his eyes at his friend's stupid pun but immediately got curious and wondered if the supposed gift was indeed from Yoongi.

Immediately, Jimin grabbed a pair of sweats and headed downstairs.

"Is that Jimin or is that a child who's ready to open their gifts from Santa on Christmas Day," Hoseok joked.

Jimin ignored his friend's remarks and rushed towards the already opened door. Jimin stopped when a small black box appeared within his sight, and he slowly approached it. Jimin crouched down to pick up the little box and closed the door when he had it in his hands. With shaky hands, Jimin removed the lid, and he let out a gasp when he saw what it was.

"Oh, what is it?"

"What did your Suga daddy give you?"

Jimin used his index finger to lift up the black piece of fabric with white lacing on its edges. Jimin's cheeks burned with embarrassment as he showed his friend's what he received as a gift.

"Oh shit, there's a note too," Hoseok said as he removed a small card from the box. Before Hoseok could read it, Jimin snatched it from his hand and read it on his own.

Wear this for next time
- x Yoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.6K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
12.7K 546 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
92K 3.3K 24
a time in which jimin is a financially unstable prostitute and yoongi is a generous rich boy who only wants something in return. ₩ started 7/20/2018...
252K 8.6K 55
Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one knows about that until she stripped for him...