All My Heart (Kellin Quinn Fa...

By marimacaron

sorry if the chapters are too long/too boring. this is just to let my fangirl out xD Kellin is a senior in hi... More

All My Heart (Sleeping With Sirens Fanfiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six ((Part One of Two))
Chapter Six ((Part Two of Two))
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - Your Forever is All That I Need
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - Broken
Chapter Thirteen - Memories.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
sorry
Chapter Eighteen (Finale)

Chapter Fourteen

491 13 1
By marimacaron

Chapter Fourteen

~Scarlett’s POV

“Kellin, I-I –” I was stopped by his arms snaking around me tightly. I pushed him away.

“Kellin…” I said, half-awkward and half-protest.

“Scarlett, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking when I broke up with you. I’m so sorry. I love you with my entire being and all of my heart. I’m so, so, so, so, sorry. Truly sorry. Please please please please please please forgive me.” He begged.

“I…uhm…”

“Please.” He repeated eyes full of sorrow and pleads.

I looked down then met his eyes, “I...uh...” I said, not sure.

He swallowed and said, “I have to go…Vic and I are about to perform King for a Day.” He said after a few seconds.

“Okay.”

“I love you.” He told me, with a peck on the cheek. I hadn’t heard that for awhile.

“I love..." I started and trailed off. I didn't want to say it. I do, but I still haven't exactly made up with him. "Uhm, bye.” I said, stepping back so he could run onto the stage with Vic.

He looked at me with sad eyes and a fake smile, walking off to the stage with Vic as BMTH came off. Kellin slightly glanced back at Oli as he walked onto the stage and Oli started walking towards me.

“Scarlett, I’m so sorry. There was so much pressure and I should’ve known that song could’ve been emotional for you. Sorry, love.” He said in a sincere voice.

“No, it’s fine. Really.” I said with a slightly fake smile.

He sighed with relief and brought me in for a hug. I hugged him tightly and put my head into his shoulder.

“Let’s go, we’ll wait for them outside of this small, crowded room.” He said, motioning towards the stage when he said “them.” I nodded.

We started walking into the cold, crisp outside air and I slipped my jacket sleeves down because I was cold. Oli watched as my sleeves went over my scarred wrists.

“I know you did it again.” He said softly.

“Uhm, did what?” I said trying to act confused.

“‘You’re adorable as hell, but I’m glancing at your wrists.’” He answered in a soft, sad voice, quoting a song I like and looking down.

I put my hand over my arm awkwardly.

“You’re not happy. I can see through your smile, Scarlett. Your eyes show it all.” He commented. I looked down and started picking at my fingers – another one of my nervous habits. A few tears rolled down his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them away with him navy blue sweater, trying to hide them.

“You’re not either.” I answered softly, voice cracking softly as I was on the break of tears.

I looked up into his sad eyes, a few tears rolling down my cheeks because I couldn’t hold it in any longer. He wiped them away and pulled me in for a hug. I rested my head into his shoulder, crying more.

“I’m sorry.” He said and I looked up at him as I wiped my few tears away.

“For what?” I asked, confused.

“Not showing you that you’re loved and shouldn’t harm that beautiful body. You’re so beautiful and sweet, you just can’t see it. You don’t see yourself the way others see you.” He answered.

I looked at him for awhile, and then looked down.

“No, I’m sorry.” I answered, looking back up at him and leaning in closer to him. 

“I love you, okay?” Oliver said quietly.

“You…you what?”

He started moving his face closer to mine and I did the same. Our lips met and eyes closed. My arms moved around his neck, moving him closer, and his were on my hips. The kiss got deeper and soon we were making out. I quickly realized what I was doing and he did too. We quickly pulled away.

“Sorry.” We said at the same time.

“I have to go. See you later.” I said, running off towards the stage again. Kellin was looking all over the place for me.

He saw me, “Oh, hi.” He said awkwardly.

“Yes.” I said.

“Yes? Yes what?” he questioned.

“I forgive you.” I replied.

He smiled wide, “You do?”

I giggled slightly, “Yes.”

He quickly hugged me and spun me around, dropping me to the ground and looking into my eyes.

“I love you so much. I missed you.”

I chuckled, “I love you too,” I paused, “and missed you too.”

He laughed a little bit then leaned in. I dove into the kiss quickly, moving my hands to be around his neck. And his hands were, as usual, rested on my hips. I smiled slightly into the kiss. He deepened the kiss, pulling me closer. We pulled away after a long while.

“Damn, guys, get a room!” Vic joked.

I laughed, “Shut up.” I replied.

Kellin’s hand interlocked with mine and he quickly kissed my cheek. I blushed.

Vic walked back onto the stage, since he just got a quick break between songs and Kellin and I walked back to the bus the long way. I tried avoiding Oli so Kellin didn’t have a clue what happened, and it worked.

We walked onto the bus and sat down on the bed.

He smiled and kissed me. I giggled softly into the kiss and kissed him back. His hands moved to my back and lower until his hand was on my waist and one of mine in his hair, the other around his neck. He made the kiss more passionate as it progressed. We stood up, still kissing and his hand started to tug my shorts down. I took his black jacket off while still kissing him and he chuckled. I pulled away, hands still resting on his neck.

“What?” I asked.

“Someone’s eager…” he joked with another chuckle.

“Oh, shut up.” I said, kissing him again. His hands stayed on my hips, tracing my hip bones slightly. He pulled away this time, “Are you sure?” he said awkwardly. I nodded once, slightly, and kissed him again. Again, he laughed a little bit and started kissing me back. He slipped off my jacket as well as my button up tank top. I didn’t even know they made those kinds of things until Lisa got me it for Christmas. 

I slipped his white v-neck that revealed his tattoo off. We kicked our shoes off – along with my shorts that weren’t fully off and I unbuttoned his jeans, slowly moving them down with my leg until he kicked them off into the corner of the little space we had he looked down to my arms, since the kiss was broken off to take our clothes off anyway and swallowed, running a hand over my fresh cuts from the previous evening.

“I…I did this…” he said, guilt lined in his voice.

“No, its fine. You –”

“Don’t even try that, Scarlet. I know this is my fault because of the break up. I’m sorry.” He said solemnly.

“No, really, it’s okay now, Kellin. I won’t do it again.” I assured.

“Promise?” he looked up at me.

“Promise.” I answered.

I leaned back in for a kiss to be met by his lips forcefully meeting mine.

I pulled my hair tie out and fixed my hair a bit during the kiss. He backed up towards the bed more and we fell, me on top of him and him kissing me passionately. He was so into the kiss I bet that he hardly noticed we were on the bed now. I giggled and we stopped kissing; I rested my head on his shoulder and nuzzled my face into his warm neck. His hands traced my hip bones and curves, making me fidget a bit because it slightly tickled as his fingertips lightly traced my body. He pecked me on the nose, then on the lips softly, making me blush. 

"I love you." he told me, smiling.

I smiled, also, "I love you too." I replied.

A/N: 

I WAS GONNA MAKE EM FRICKLE-FRACKLE BUT I CAN'T WRITE THAT WELL SO BASICALLY THEY DID BUT DIDNT IDK WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO DO OR NOT DO OKAY BUT IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THAT STUFF SO I JUST DO THE PRE-FRICKLE-FRACK STUFF OKAY

BUT ANYWAYS 

maybe comment, vote, add to your libraries, and maybe follow? tyty 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.6K 49
Jess, a young girl who has a passion for bands goes to see Sleeping with Sirens with her best friend Oli, which soon turns into a friendship, and eve...
3K 330 20
"Guys it's KELLIN FUCKING QUINN." I shouted although i tried to keep my voice low. I pointed to the park he was at. They all looked back at me with w...
3K 218 41
Delilah Summer is 24 years old and is in a band called 'Oh , This Chemical Love' and Is at Warped Tour for the year along with many bands. And one In...
1.7M 32.3K 57
The rising to the top band 'Sorry We're Late' has a new record label. Rise Records. Sleeping with Sirens also has the record label. The lead singer...