Shameless Preferences

By multifanwriter

{lip, ian, carl, & mickey} More

{when and where you met}
{where he kisses you}
{celebrity crushes he's jealous of}
{what pisses him off}
{what turns him on}
{zodiac #1}
{how he describes you in two words}
{celebrity crushes that make you jealous}
{zodiac #2}
{when he gets jealous}
{zodiac #3}
{what tv show you watch together}
{your favorite song}
{you're break up song}
{your love song}
{zodiac #4}
{what he gets you for your birthday}
{what old movie you guys watch together}
{what scary movie you watch together}
{newest movie he took you to see}
{what you do on the weekends}
{who you're related to}
{zodiac #5}
{how you sleep together}
{how he likes your hair}
{zodiac #6}
{zodiac #7}
{what he does that pisses you off}
{what you fight about}
{his name in your phone}
{your name in his phone}
{his nickname}
{your nickname}
{lip imagine #1}
{ian imagine #1}
{carl imagine #1}
{mickey imagine #1}
{zodiac #7}
{what the family thinks of you}
{lip imagine #2}
{ian imagine #2}
{carl imagine #2}
{mickey imagine #2}
{after sex}
{embarrassing moments}
{halloween costumes}
{zodiac #8}
{his favorite feature of your's}
{favorite movie}
{zodiac #9}
{lip imagine #3}
{ian imagine #3}
{carl imagine #3}
{mickey imagine #3}
{dating lip}
{dating ian}
{dating carl}
{dating mickey}
{petnames they hate}
{petnames they love}
{zodiac #10}

{how you met}

12.8K 182 22
By multifanwriter

lip~ you were sitting at the bar with talking to your older brother, kevin.

"hey kev," you see a young boy, maybe your age, walk through to door.

"hey, lip. back from college," kev asks, pour a glass of beer. the boy, named lip, just nodded his head and took a sip of beer.

"whose this," lip nodded his head in your direction.

"y/n," you answered, "i'm kev's little sis."

he smirked, "nice to meet you."

"you, too," you answered.

ian~ you were sitting in english class. the teacher was babbling on about some project for some stupid book that you'd never read.

"okay, here are your partners; johnathan and kierra, mandy and bonnie, melissa and abby, travis and bradley, and finally ian and y/n," the teacher called out to the class.

you gathered your books together, ready to move, when someone tapped your shoulder. you turned around and made eye contact with a cute, blued eyed, ginger. you couldn't help but smile.

"you ian," you asked.

"yeah," he answered smiling back. you started planning out your project which led to getting to know eachother which led to getting eachother's numbers.

carl~ you were only four years old when you met carl, so you don't really remember much. just that you guys played together everyday and your bother and his sister became good friends.

mickey~ you were ian's best friend and you hung out at the kash and grab while he worked. lynda allowed you to hang around, just as long as you brought something every hour you were there.

ian was stacking gatorades in the freezer and telling you about what happened with mandy the night before when mickey, mandy's older brother walked in.

"ian gallagher," he yelled. ian instantly ran out of the freezer and into the storage room. mickey and his two brothers followed behind him.

"there's a door in the back of the storage room, jack ass. he's probably already home by now," you said, trying to get them to back off.

"ally. go," mickey yelled at his brothers.

"thanks sweet cheeks," he said winking at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
104K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
277K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...