Eternal Fantasies: Passion Of...

By ArwinChua

David Lee transferred to a new school on his third year of High School in Japan. Little did he know, that he... More

Chapter 1: Strange Fate
Chapter 2: Cheska's Identity
Chapter 3: My little sister, Mina Lee
Chapter 4: Cheska's Concern
Chapter 5: Invaluable and Irreplaceable Friends
Chapter 6: My Exposed Diary Entry
Chapter 7: Cheska's Fever
Chapter 8: Memories from the Past
Chapter 9: A Day of Surprises
Chapter 10: Cheska's Dark Spirit
Chapter 11: Yuki Minahara
Chapter 12: Hellos and Goodbyes.
Chapter 13: The Amazing Hero
Chapter 14: Cheska's Resolve
Chapter 15: Stay by my Side
Chapter 16: Goodbye, my Friend
Chapter 17: Shared Memories
Chapter 18: Faithful Promises
Chapter 19: A Terrorist Attack
Chapter 20: Father and Daughter's Bond
Chapter 21: David's Will
Chapter 22: Return of the Dark Blade
Chapter 23: YinYang Battle
Chapter 24: Visiting David
Chapter 25: The Power of Love
Chapter 26: Reunited Family and Friends
Chapter 27: Princess of Japan
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: A Royal Lunch
Chapter 31: Shared Memories
Chapter 32: Preparation for the Greatest Moment
Chapter 33: The Formal Gathering
Chapter 34: Flame Hazes!?
Final Chapter: The Moment of Truth
Part 2: Prologue
Chapter 1: Revealed Secrets and Schemes
Chapter 2: The Dark Lightning Ninja of the Heavens
Chapter 3: Yuki's Dissapearance
Chapter 4: The Harbinger of Death
Chapter 5: The Start of Everything
Chapter 6: The Value of a Smile
Chapter 7: Resolve
Chapter 8: A Demon's Attack
Chapter 9: Betrayal
Chapter 10: The Death of the Hero
Chapter 11: A Protector, Hero, and Legend
Chapter 12: The Reincarnate of the Dark Angel
Chapter 13: YinYang Angels
Chapter 14: Wings of Freedom
Chapter 15: Dating for the First Time
Chapter 16: Cooling Off
Chapter 17: Invaluable and Irreplaceable Friends
Chapter 18: Unpredictable Yuki
Chapter 19: Villamore Private Beach
Chapter 20: Precious Moments
Chapter 21: Faith and Love Conquers All
Chapter 22: 1st Demon Council Convention
Chapter 23: The Purging
Chapter 24: The Trinity Warriors
Chapter 25: Return of the King and Queen
Chapter 27: Start of the Holy War
Chapter 28: Cheska VS. Yuki
Chapter 29: The Red and Blue Flares of Heaven
Chapter 30: The Final Battle
Chapter 31: Restoration of Peace
Final Chapter: The Lee Family

Chapter 30: Love Making

25 3 0
By ArwinChua

Author's Note:

The scenes that will follow are strictly for ages 18 and above readers. You may skip this chapter and proceed to the next one if you do not want to read X scenes.

David POV

After our meal, Cheska's parents bid farewell to me as they will now go to work. Mr. Jiro said to Cheska that she takes care of me while they are gone until tomorrow.

"Why don't we take a rest, David?", she said with another cute smile.

"Yeah. That's a good idea."

She giggled and took my hand. "Follow me, then."

Again, she led me through the mazes of the mansion. I wish they could use some teleportation technique on this castle..

We walked and walked until we stopped on a very huge, metal door.

"This is the royal chamber where only my family can enter along with special guests.", said Cheska as two bulky bodyguards opened that door. Cheska excitedly dragged me inside and the guards closed it immediately.

There's still rooms here, only that all of their doors look the grandest of all. There are three rooms here.

"The middle one is for my parents, and the right one is my room.", Cheska explained.

"So.. im gonna sleep on the left side?"

Cheska frowned. "No, silly. You'll sleep with me."

I was utterly shocked.

"Wait, you're joking right? We can't sleep on the same room. I mean.."

But Cheska's glare is too cute. I cannot resist!

"A-alright..", I sighed. She laughed and dragged me to her room.

I stare again in awe as I saw huge chandeliers on the ceiling of Cheska's room, a king-sized bed, a piano, a large mirror with her grooming products, and so on.

"Come on, David. Why dont we play?", Cheska asked as she ran to her large, flat screen TV placed on a rack and pulled a PS4 on a cabinet below.

"I am a gamer like your lovely sister, David.", she said happily and set the thing up.

"I'll help you.", I offered and helped her. As we were assembling the consoles, I accidentally grabbed her hand.

We blushed and I took it immediately. "Oh! S-sorry Cheska. So you already took that controller."

"No need to be hasty.", she smiled. "We have all day to be together."

I blushed again, "T-together? You and I?"

Cheska giggled, "Of course, silly! We could roam our mansion if you want, talk with our maids, take a dip on the pool on the rooftop or the one outside, or something more.. hot."

My temperature is rising to its limit!, "C-C-Cheska, what do you m-mean by hot?"

She smiled, closed her eyes, stood up, and strip her dress off!

My nose starts bleeding and I closed my eyes. She went closer to me to the point where our faces were only millimeters  apart!

"We could.. strip off together, take a bath together, or play on the bed together. We can do anything right now, David. Lets take the opportunity since we are alone. No one will disturb us."

Oh my god. Is she horned up on me? I got to control myself!

But when I opened my eyes, I saw even more worse!

She's really not wearing anything at all except her undies. Oh god. Why you have to punish me this way? It seems like Cheska has that irresistible aura that draws me closer to her. Its the same feeling when I first saw her.

"Cheska! For God's love, put something on. Please. I dont want to do something that will make your parents mistrust me."

"Dont resist, David. I know you also want it. And I want it too. I.. I love you. I love you so much!"

I was shocked at what she just said.

"Cheska, what did you just said?"

She cried and hugged me. Something soft had bumped on my chest and makes me nosebleed again.

"I love you, David Lee! I love you so much!"

I blushed furiously and I fainted. How could a princess love someone like me..

----

I woke up in her bed minutes later and I saw Cheska closing the curtains. It became dark on the room. The PS4 were still there.

"Cheska?"

She looked surprised and smiled.
"Oh! You're awake! Thank goodness. You worried me."

She's still wearing her pink bra and panty. I blushed and looked away. She ran and sat happily on the bed, beside me.

"Cheska, is it okay for you to wear only undies? I've been seeing your body a lot. Im worried that you might think im a pervert."

She went beside me endearingly and gently made me lie on the bed with her. She put on a blanket above us.

Then she went above me and smiled. "David, lets make love."

"Okay, Cheska."

She kissed me hotly. We kissed like there's no tomorrow. Her lips tastes like cherries. She removed the blanket and kissed me again. I can tell that she really thirst for me. Its like she's raping me. But, my body gave up. Even if my mind was reluctant at first, deep down I also desire to make love with someone. And I dont want to miss this opportunity to have sex with the most perfect girl on the planet. After all, im still a boy who has his own weakness against girls.

I was enjoying every moment when she kisses me and when she bites my neck. She plays her hands on my clothes until she removes my shirt and pants. She threw them away until my brief remains.

"Oooh.. Daviiid..", she moaned hotly as she slowly touched and massaged it. "Its bulky and hard.."

"Cheska..", I moaned too. She kept on doing that until she asked, "I will remove it now, okay?"

I nodded and proceeded on taking her bra off. She took my brief all the way and threw it away too.

Her big breast was revealed. "Oooh David. You should have waited a bit more..", she moaned.

I sucked her pinkish nipples and massaged her breast. She moaned a bit wild than before. "Oooh! David! Aaah.. it tickles."

Soon, she grabbed my manhood and faced it. Her back was on my face. Its a 69 position. I removed her panty and saw her wet, pussy. I moaned as she put my manhood on her mouth and sucked it. I licked her pussy and both of us enjoyed our heavenly meal.

Soon after that, Cheska sat on my body. "David, wait for me. I'll go and get a condom."

As she walk toward her drawers, she kept on fingering her wet pussy and I kept on masturbating my manhood.

She went back hurriedly and put a condom on my manhood. "David, I love you. I am giving you my virginity as a gift."

"Cheska I love you too."

She sat on my legs and held my manhood for a while. She aimed it on her pussy and she moaned when it entered.

"Aaaaaaaaah..", she moaned wildly.

"Cheska, does it hurt?", I asked worriedly. She nodded but still kept on humping up and down on my manhood.

My eyes almost roll on it back at the pleasure when Cheska went closer to my body. Bit by bit, her movements became faster. Her breasts were moving wildly and her face was very cute with both pain and pleasure. She kissed me while she kept on going faster.

"Aaaah.. aaaaaah!, We kept on moaning as we savor from this heavenly experience.

"David.. ohhh. David.. im gonna cum..", she moaned and screamed softly.

"Cheska.. aaaah! Im cumming too!"

She kissed me and said, "Let it all go, David! Oooooh! Your d*ck feels so good.."

"Here it comes, Cheska.. ooooh.. aaaaah!"

She dug her lower body harder and her eye went backwards, as well as mine. Both of us moaned for a long time.

After we have released all of it, Cheska slumped on my body.

"David.. thank you. Im tired.."

I tried to remove my manhood from her pussy but she weakly put my hand away. "No, David.", she panted. "Let it stay like that. I can still feel it twitching."

I was panting too. "Yes, Cheska."
I hugged her and patted her head. "Lets have some rest."

She weakly opened her eyes, "I love you so much, David. I always have. Dont ever leave me, okay? And I want to know your real love soon. I know that Yuki already confessed her feelings."

"How did you know", I asked. I remembered the pendant Yuki gave me.

She slumped again on my body. She let my manhood out and she kept on lying with my body. Her soft breasts on my chest makes everything still hot.

"She told me, silly. She said that she told you her feelings on a piece of paper hidden on that pendant. And now I have also confessed my feelings for you. I want you to answer me right now. Do you love me, David?"

I thought about it for a few minutes. I didnt notice that Cheska fell asleep already.

"Cheska.. I.. Cheska you're the one that I love the most. Ever since I first saw you."

I was surprised when Cheska opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Well, I am glad. I love you so much, too. I love you David.."

And we both fell into deep slumber with our bodies kept closer with a tender hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 278 32
Brooklynn Daniels wants her eight grade year to go by as fast as possible so she can start her interesting life in high school. Neat clubs, cool boys...
32.4K 1.6K 9
#38 in Fantasy "Go." he commanded. "I can't bear the sight of you." The wind blew my hair out behind me. "I hate you so much. I never want to see you...
572K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
3.4K 542 30
"If I spread my wings wide enough, I would be able to fly like those beautiful birds that reign the skies, right? I can escape from myself, can't I?"...