Girl Meets New Love

By repeatingbiebs

Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter have been besties since the first day of GMW auditions. They spend almo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New one shots book!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
AN: ON PURPOSE & GMW RUMORS
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
AN//
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
AN//
Chapter 59
Chaper 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
AN//
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
AN/
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Taggity tag tag
Chapter 105
I'm sorry
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Hey
Chapter 108- finale. (for now)
Thank you

Chapter 103

1.6K 53 19
By repeatingbiebs

Sabrina's POV:

Warning: lowkey, shittily written smut in this chapter. You're welcome

I shoot up from a deep sleep with a scream. Sweating, breathing heavy, heart beating a mile a minute.
I look to my left and see Rowan sitting up with her hair all matted and her eyes sleepily open, but showing a deep concern for me.
I hold my hand to my heart and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

Jesus that dream was intense.

"Sabrina you're okay it's just a nightmare."

Rubbing my back Rowan says calming,
"You were tossing and turning and yelling all night. You wouldn't wake up. I felt so bad."

I say out of breath,
"So much was happening at once and it didn't even make any sense. Jake came back and you left me for him and that same day you filed a rape report on me so I got taken away to prison. Then you started crying to Sarah because you felt so alone, then my mom died, my house went up in flames, and Peyton and Corey moved to Japan together. This was all in the span of 20 hours."

She lets out a laugh and says,
"Well damn seems like you had a busy day."

I snort and stand up stretching out, fixing my fucked up hair from moving around so much on the pillow.

Rowan lays back down with her hands behind her head staring up at the ceiling.
I turn the light on and see her eyes squint.
She immediately covers her face in the pillow and groans out,
"Sabrinaaaaa come on its like 2am. You have a big show tomorrow so turn the light off come back to bed."

My eyes light up when I realize something.
I turn to her with a smile and say,
"Wait it's 2am? It's the next day!"

Rowan's mood quickly becomes more energetic  as she squeals. She stands up and runs over to me and pulls me into a hug saying,
"Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday baby!"

I giggle and press our foreheads together and say,
"Thank you my rowboat."

She kisses my lips sweetly and repeatedly and in between planting kisses she says,
"I love you babe. I can't believe you're 18 holy fucking shit."

I laugh and say,
"I know me either. We're spending my birthday in the city of love together."

She smiles and kisses my cheek and leans her head on my shoulder, still in the embrace saying,
"Remember that talk we had a while back about how we're technically an illegal couple."

We both laugh but try to keep our voices down because the band and the vamps guys are all in rooms right next to ours. I say,
"I do remember that. As long as you don't file a rape report on me like in my nightmare, we'll be fine."

She laughs into my neck and kisses it squeezing my back.

"I would never ever EVER EEEEVVEEERRRR leave you."

"Or send me to prison?"

"Especially that."

I lift her up and spin her in circles. There's no way we'll be going back to sleep tonight.
I say,
"Let's go skinny dipping in the pool!"

She lightly slaps my arm and scolds,
"Sab no! It's closed and it's too late you really should try to sleep."

I give her an are you serious look.
She tries to stare back, but she breaks and says,
"Alright alright fine. Let's go but be quiet!"

I grin ear to ear and scoop her up and open the door and close it. I run down the hall way making Rowan bite my shoulder and whisper scream to he quieter.
"I can't! I'm sorry I'm just so exited."

She giggles adorably as she clutches on to me as I rush down to the indoor pool room.

I set my girlfriend down and jiggle the door handle and notice it's locked and requires a room key to open it.

My eyes open wide as I stay frozen facing the door.
I can feel Rowan's anger pent up from behind me.
She whisper screams,
"Are you. Out. Of your. MIND?! You left the damn key in our room?! So we're stuck out here!! Sabrina you idiot sometimes you don't act like your age at all."

Trying to come up with a solution I have thoughts race through my mind.
Then I remember,  our security guard always leaves his room door open a crack.
His reason is he "wants the fastest escape if needed"

I tell Rowan that and she looks at me as if I'm dumb. I roll my eyes and take her hand and walk to his room.
I see that the door is in fact, cracked open. I slip through the door and wait for Rowan behind me.
I stop in my tracks to make sure he's sleeping.
When I hear snoring, I know we're in the clear.

As I make my way across the room and fumble with my phone to turn the flash light on, I slam myself right into a dresser. My eyes open wide as I bite my lip in pain trying not to yell out over the feeling of breaking probably all of my toes.

Just like before, I can feel Rowan's fury behind me over the loud bang sound I created.
I don't move a muscle and wait and pray that he's still asleep.

Again, the snoring saves my life or I would've stopped breathing for holding my breath for so long.
I sigh out in relief and finally get my phones light to turn on, but into my hand so I don't attract any reason to wake him up. I search his coffee table full of random little things, when I thankfully find his room key.
I fast walk out of his room and into the hall way, closing the door behind me.

Rowan looks at me and slaps the back of my head as I lean down placing my hands on my knees breathing heavy. She questions as we walk back to the pool,
"I swear you amaze me every day. HOW do you do that."

I laugh and say,
"Hey I've only been 18 for like 2 hours."

She laughs and smiles as I unlock the pool door and hold it open for her.

I put the room key on a lounge chair and smirk at her as she observes and checks out the room.

I love her so much.

I hug her from behind and kiss the back of her neck through her hair.
I hear her try to resist, but moan out as I start to suck.
I push her hair out of my way and continue to leave hickies all over her.
I rip off my top and pull hers over her head.
She turns around to face me as she forcefully connects our lips. My tongue glides along her teeth and her mouth as her tongue slides in between my lips. 
I unclasp her bra and let it slide down to her legs. I grab her tits and move my lips down to her chin, her neck, her chest and each nipple leaving making little bites making her moan out again.

She lifts up my legs to wrap around her waist and goes down on the lounge chair.
I flip around so I'm on top.
I slide off her soffee shorts and thong.

I glide my finger across her vagina and in between the lips feeling her get wet and moan. I coat my finger with her wetness and slide it in the hole. I rub it up and down and poke at her G spot. I slide in my middle finger along side my pointer and start to rub quickly and press down on her spot. I bring my lips down and kiss her and down to her pussy and kiss and lick it all up.
I pull my fingers out and lick them clean tasting how sweet she is.

I slide my tongue in and explore around inside her pussy.
I bite the lips to the sounds of her moaning and  turning around.
She lightly pushes me off her and stands up cueing for her turn.
She pins me down on the lounge and says seductively with a wink,
"This is your birthday present. Happy 18th sexy."

Well daaaaaaaaamn

Guys you've all been inactive and I've been inactive so hey it evens out we're all forgiven.

I can't believe Sabrina is fucking 18 what the shit I feel like she just turned 13

Okay thanks for reading y'all you know what to do

See ya later in yo NOTIFS but who knows when that'll be

Love you guysss💓💓

Xoxo jackie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 569 20
They say opposites attract. Boy were they correct. Maya and Lucas have always been opposites. Maya likes to tease Lucas about... Everything. Everybod...
214K 5.4K 58
Maya has been hiding her feelings for Lucas too long, but she doesn't want to open her heart out to anyone else, she still hurts from her father leav...
21.9K 603 36
It's been 5 years since the end of high school and Maya and Riley haven't seen each other since Maya left for art school in Florida but what if that...
27.7K 842 18
Maya Hart has been inseparable from Riley Matthews for as long as she could remember. But Maya's been seeing Riley through a different eye lately. Sh...