marry me.

Von ultzzang

❝you said that if i bought you food, you'd marry me?❞ ⌜ started: january 1st 2017 ⌟ ⌜ completed: april 26th 2... Mehr

( marry me. )
instagram
 十一
十二
十三
 十四
十五
十六
 十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十

OUTRO

2K 121 55
Von ultzzang

republished because we modified some stuff especially the ending!

+++

"I'm sorry Taehyung... But no..."

"Wait what?!? Why? I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you... But there's no fucking way I'm sharing my chicken nuggets, you dumbass!"

"Hey! I made them just for you! Why can't I have some?"

"Bitch, I know you only heated them up, you liar!"

"You're mean."

It has been 3 long years since their marriage. They moved in a slightly bigger house right after, close to their family and friends. Their life was perfect, just the way they liked it.

They did bicker a lot, but they knew they were just playing around. There were a few serious fights that stumbled between them, like that time where Minah left him completely for a few days. But they always reconciled with each other and tried to understand the other's point of view.

"By the way Minah, Jimin isn't coming to the academy tomorrow, so Jin is going to replace him."

"What? But whyyyyy? I wanna see Jimin and his fluffy cute smile. It has been five years and he hasn't grown at all. I mean, did you see his height?"

"Well, too bad Minah, you're gonna be stuck with me all day!"

"Anyways, how the hell is Jin going to teach fucking dance? Why didn't you ask Hoseok instead?"

"I did ask Hoseok but Jin was right next to him and he insisted. And no one can win a fight against Seokjin hyung."

"Ugh, just watch, all the dance kids are gonna fucking drop out today."

A year after their marriage, Taehyung had the idea to open an arts academy for teenagers. There were regular classes everyday, like math and history, but the school concentrated more on art, like painting, singing, dancing, etc.

The arts academy, named "Minhyung's Academy", was a complete success. Minah managed to hire really good understanding teachers, three of them being Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon. The others sometime visited the school and helped everyone. They even replaced sick teachers on some occasions. There were friendly supervisors that wandered around to make sure there were no bullies or fights. Even the secretary, Hyeri, was loved by many teenagers, being a huge Song Joongki fan and having a million of his pictures scattered around her office. The couple made sure that the students felt comfortable, that they were happy and that they didn't let their inspiration and creativity die.

Taehyung and Minah both gave daily classes, even if they were the owners and the principals. Taehyung was a music teacher while Minah was an art teacher. Students know they're married and even cooed at them when they pass by in the hallways.

"Where's Somi? I miss my baby! Taehyung, did you let her fucking run off again?!"

"No, I swear, I locked the door so she can't escape. And Somi knows she shouldn't go somewhere and stay with her parents right here."

"Dumbass, she's a fucking puppy! Do you think she'll actually listen to your weird rants?"

"Hey! My rants aren't weird! Somi's a good girl, trust me!"

"Oh my fucking god."

"Minah, your hormones are more unstable than usual..."

"Fuck you, you try being pregnant, you whiny kid."

Taehyung eyes softened. "Well anyways, we should get going."

They both stood up. They walked hand in hand to their car, making sure to lock the door securely.

+++

"Hey, Mr. Kim?"

"Hm? Oh hi Yebin! It's already twenty minutes after the bell, why are you still here?"

Taehyung was arranging his paperwork after school. In the middle of doing it, one of his students interrupted him.

"Since the piano evaluation is coming soon, I wanted to ask you if... you can help me?" She timidly asked, her cheeks burning bright red. Taehyung was suspicious, she kept biting her lip and twirling her hair. He wasn't as naive and dumb as before, he clearly understood that she was trying to flirt with him.

"Um... Why don't you ask Mr. Min? I'm sorry, it's just that I have some paperwork to hand in tomorrow."

At that moment, Yoongi came out of storage room with his messy hair, swollen eyes and dried drool at the corner of his mouth. He tired rubbed his face before going straight out the door. "Sorry, but I have an appointment in ten minutes, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung glared at the door and scoffed under his breath. "Yeah right, an appointment with your bed." When he looked back up, he saw Minah outside the door, probably waiting for him to go home.

He felt butterflies in his stomach when his wife made eye contact with him. It has been years since he met her, but she was so beautiful and it didn't take a lot for her to make him feel all giddy and happy. Right then, a mischievous smirk formed on his face. He had a brilliant idea.

"Well then, I guess I could make some time just for you, Yebin." He made sure it was loud enough for Minah to hear. "Now, sit here." He said, patting the empty space on the piano bench. She shyly sat right next to him, only a few inches apart.

She started to play her song, making a few slip-ups and mistakes.

"Yebin-ah, if you play like this at the evaluation, you'll only get a B and we wouldn't want that, right? Here, let me help."

He placed his large hand right on top of her small ones and guided her during the song. He could feel Minah's burning glare behind his head, and he smiled slyly. Yebin's face was as red as a tomato, she kept stuttering.
After an agonizing twenty minutes, she finally perfected her piece. She bowed to him before running away, squealing like a crazy demented fangirl.

Taehyung stood up from the piano bench and walked outside of the music room. Right there stood a fuming Minah who had her fists clenched in angry little balls. He instead ignored her and looked in the direction where Yebin ran to.

"Teenage girls these days." He shook his head before finally looking at Minah. "Did you see the way she looked at me?" He noticed that he only angered her more. Minah punched him hard on the chest, mumbling curse words.

"Fuck you... Go to hell, you ugly ass roach."

"Ow ow ow ow ow, shit it hurts. Minah, stop!"

"Serves you right, you stupid pumpkin head ass. This is what you get for fucking flirting with students, you dimwit."

"Okay-ow, I get it-ow. PLEASE STOP!"

After a painful minute, Minah finally stopped. She angrily huffed at him, giving him a glare.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"...maybe. BUT YOU DITCHED ME FOR JIMIN LAST THURSDAY AT THE ARCADE!"

"I mean, you can't resist Jimin's puppy eye smile, can you?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I-"

Taehyung interrupted her with a sweet kiss, making her widen her eyes in surprise. After a few seconds, she started kissing him back.

"You shouldn't raise your voice so much, it'll hurt the baby." He whispered, connecting their foreheads. She smiled at him.

"What a lame excuse but I'll buy it since that actually might be true." Minah said while rubbing her stomach lovingly.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her baby bump and placed his hands on top of hers. "I love you Minah."

She smiled.

"I love you more you door knob."

"Doubt it."

He leaned in to kiss her again, but stopped midway, wearing a large grin on his face. Minah pouted.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought about something."

"What?"

"If we have twins we could name them Taehyun and Mina!"

She chuckled at his antics before connecting their lips another time.

THE END.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

402K 14.1K 64
Taehyung: Would you ever date me? Jungkook: If I knew you in real life and if we were close in person I would give it a try. Started: February 4 2017...
3.3K 86 20
completed as of november 2017 :)))
37.1K 864 51
"I-I could stand up myself. I don't need your help." He chuckled, "Really? You looked like you needed help." I just walked pass his shoulders, "Jus...
22.4K 1.1K 27
In which Taehyung and Jungkook are Married, and around this time Christmas is just around the corner.... "Jungkook?" "yeah?" "Why did you put all thi...