[Discontinued] ~ULTRA~ Secret...

Da SomeguyBehindAScreen

**A new, updated Story called [Another Story] shall take this stories place. If you want to see what should'v... Altro

An Update. (Seriously)
'Another Story' Preview
Prologue - The Rise Of Darkness
Arc 1 - Reunions and Meetings of Friends! The Beginning of A New Adventure!
1x1 - Saying Alola To a New Friend!
1x2 - Looking Back While Moving Forward.
1x3 - A Long Awaited Reunion!
1x4 - A Long Way To Go.
1x5 - An Unexpected Meeting!
1x6 - Her Own Way.
1x7 - A Battle of Mega Proportions!
1x8 - The Welcoming Comity!
*Important*
1x9 - Lost and Found.
1x10 - Nullified Hope.
Chapter 11 - Planning an Adventure!
Akala Island - Part 2
Chapter 13 - Aiding An Assistant!
Chapter 14 - A Fight With Numb-Skulls!
Chapter 15 - All For One, Battle Royal!
Chapter 16 - Alola! Reunions A Plenty!
Chapter 17 - Performing With The Big Kahunas! (Part 1)
Chapter 17 - Performing With The Big Kahunas! (Part 2)
Chapter 18 - A Heated Confrontation!
Chapter 19 - The Evolution Expert?
Chapter 20 - A New Menace!
Chapter 21 - The Challenge Of The Jungle!
Chapter 22 - Preparing A Date?
Chapter 23 - The Battle Of Siblings!
Chapter 24 - A Rocking Rough Battle!
Chapter 25 - A Twisted Mystery.
1x26 - The Opening Act!
1x27 - Flipping The Script!
1x28 - The Big Finale.
1x29 - Part 1 Finale - Dreams of a New Tomorrow.
Nightmares - Prologue
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 5
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 6
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 7
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 8
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 9
Chapter 30 - Nightmares - Part 10
Chapter 31 - Welcome To Paradise!
Arc 2 - Mysteries With No Answers
Chapter 32 - Lillie's New Friend!
Chapter 33 - Seeking Answers To Legends!
Chapter 34 - Busy Bees In Need!
Chapter 35 - Talks Of The Future!
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36 - A Shocking Turn Of Events!
Chapter 37 - A Meeting With Ya' Boi!
2x38 - Corrupted Power.
2x39 - The Darkness Within.
2x40 - In The Dark of The Night
2x41 - An Alolan Tradition!
2x42 - The Darkest Of Days
2x43 - Part 2 Finale - Last Hope
Arc 3 - Nightmares From The Past. Secrets Best Forgotten.
3x44 - Destiny Approaches
One-Shot!

Chapter 12 - Underestimated Strength!

1.1K 37 29
Da SomeguyBehindAScreen

The First Trial Of Akala Island!

"Pikachu. Thunderbolt..." Ash mumbled in his sleep. Today was the day of Ash's next trial, A challenge he was ready to take on. He spent most of last night training with his pokemon again, getting ready for the battle. Right now, He was training once more for the thrilling battle, in his sleep. Serena was making the group breakfast once again while Kukui and Will got ready for their teachings. Serena had made pancakes once more with them being a hit the yesterday. She finished up the last few and set out pokemon food for the pokemon. She saw a sleeping Ash and decided to wake him up. She would show him some mercy today.

"Ash." She said shaking the boy. "He mumbled in return. "Come on Ash, do you want me to go back to the usual antics?" Serena said with a smirk. He instantly sat up. "I'm up! I'm up!" He said in haste. She giggled at his reaction. "Good. Breakfast is ready. You better get ready, you got a big day today." She said to her friend. "Right! Today I'm going to complete the next trial!" "Pika!"

==========

First trial of the story, Woo!

First Chapter of Part 2, Woo!

Well, here we are, Part 2. I am very excited for this Part for I have a lot planned for it. I will go more onto my plans for this part at the end of the chapter. I really hope this comes out good. Enjoy!

==========

Waiting outside of the School building, Ash was beaming with excitement. He always loved a challenge, and this was his next one. He was waiting outside with his friends while Will was inside still talking with the Principle about teacher stuff he assumed. It had been a long day of school waiting for the bell to ring. He was all ready to go.

"So you are going to attempt the next trial?" Mallow asked Ash. "Yeah! I can't wait! I wonder what the totem pokemon is going to be." He said pondering. "Be ready Ash, totems are not easy foes. You are going into a difficult challenge." Kiawe warned. "The tougher the challenge the better." He said confidently. "Foolish logic, but respectable all the less." Sophcoles said. Good luck on your trial Ash." Lana said to him. "Thanks Lana." "Oh, I've got to get going. I have someplace to be. I will see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" Lana said running off. "Bye Lana." The group said. "Wonder where she is off to." Serena said. "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough." Mallow said. "Mallow, do you know something we don't?" Lillie asked her close friend. "Maybe." She said with a smile.

"Alright guys. Ready to go?" Will said coming out of the building. "Yeah!" The travel group all said. "Well, then we will be going, See you guys! Good luck Ash!" Mallow called out as the three walked away. "Bye guys!" Ash called out. "Okay, so the trial is on Akala Island right? How are we going to get there?" Serena asked. "The Alolan way of course." Will said confidently. "Do I want to know what that is?" Lillie asked. "I don't know but I do!" Gary said.

-----

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!" Lillie yelled on the back of a pelipper. 

Will had rented three ride pokemon for the day to travel to Akala Island. 

Will was riding on a Braviary on his own leading the way. 

Ash and Serena were riding on a charizard, with Ash in control with Pikachu on hos shoulder and Serena hugging him from behind to support herself, neither one minding the others company. 

Gary and lillie shared a pelipper to travel. With Lillie's fear of pokemon it took forever to get her to agree to ride it. 

Well, she never did agree but they got her on in the end anyway. 

Lillie had to hug Gary for support riding as well, although.

 "Lillie can you please loosen up a bit! I can barely breath!" Gary said being crushed by the girl. "Not until we are off this thing and on the ground!" She said still terrified. 

"We are almost there, in fact." Will said. "Prepare to descend!" The three ride Pokemon began their descent onto the island.

As they landed, Lillie jumped off as fast as she could onto the ground. Gary and Will leaped off as well. Ash jumped off and offered a hand to Serena to help her off, a hand she gladly accepted. As they got off Will spoke to the Pokemon, "Thanks for the ride guys, We'll whistle when we need you." Will said to them. The nodded and took off. "Where are we anyway?" Gary asked. "Brooklet hill I believe. Rotom?" Lillie asked the pokemon. "Kzrrt- Our current location is indeed Brooklet Hill. Location of the second trial of Alola." It responded. "Alright so we are in the right place, I wonder where it is." Ash wondered. "Um. Probably beyond the huge wooden poles?" Serena said to him. "Right. I knew that." Ash commented trying to save face. "Let's get a move on. I bet Olivia is waiting on us." Will said to the group. "Right."

As the passed through the posts, to the trial grounds they heard a familiar voice. "Alola guys!" "Lana?" Lillie said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Ash asked her. "Olivia asked me to help out with this trial for trial goers." She explained. "Really?" Ash said. "Really." Another voice answered. It was Olivia. "You ready to take on the trial Ash?" She asked the boy. "Of course!" "Pika!" "Good. Lana? Please escort Ash down to the lake. May the rest of you come with me. Spectators will want to keep their distance." "Alright. Good luck Ash." Will said to him. "Good luck Ashy-Boy." Gary said. "You've got this Ash." Serena said. "Give it your all." Lillie said. "Thanks guys. Okay Lana, lead the way."

----------

"Here we are." Lana announced. "The lake?" Ash asked. "Yep. This is where the totem pokemon lives. When you are ready to challenge it, send out a pokemon." Lana explained. "Alright! Pikachu your up first!" "Pika!" "Good luck Ash." Lana said backing up behind Ash. Suddenly, clouds began to move in over the lake and a downpour began. "I didn't think it was going to rain today." Serena said now soaking wet. "It wasn't suppose to. That's the power of the totem pokemon." Will explained. "Really? Wow, these totems are tougher then I thought." Gary commented.

With it raining hard Ash walked onto the dock, now a few feet form land. Pikachu went a bit further down then where Ash was. As the rian poured Ash looked for the totem. Suddenly a pokemon appeared. A small fish-like creature appeared form the lake. "What?" Ash said in confusion. "Where's the totem?" Ash asked.

"Rotom, what is that?" Serena asked the pokedex. "Kzrrt- Wishiwashi, The Small Fry Pokemon, At their appearance, even Gyarados will flee. When they team up to use Water Gun, its power exceeds that of Hydro Pump." "That little thing can scare off Gyarados?" Gary said in surprise. "It certainly doesn't look like it." Serena said. "This is only one form of it." Will explained. "What?" Gary and Serena asked. "Wishiwashi combine their power into one being. A being that is quite powerful." Lillie added on. Gary and Serena then looked at the boy with a confident face on. This would be quite the battle.

"Looks like that's it Pikachu. You ready to go?" "Pika!" "Okay, use-" Thunder clapped the sky cutting Ash off. He then noticed many shadows heading towards the small pokemon. Ash looked on in confusion and worry as the small pokemon disappeared into a growing shadow. Eventually the shadow stopped growing and started to rise from the water. What appeared was a blue monster, resembling more of a submarine then a fish. Ash was at first terrified, along with pikachu. This was the battle he had to win. He wanted to prove his worth. "Totem! I challenge you to a battle!" The Wishiwashi roared as a response, starting to grow with an orange aura. "Okay then. Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" "Pika-CHUUU" It cried as it sent a bolt of electricity towards the beast. "Wishi-Washi!" It roared sending a water pulse, towards the thunderbolt, stopping it before it could strike. The Wishiwashi roared once again, with a ring of water now surrounding it. "Aqua ring?" Ash said in worry.

His companions were on a cliff side above the lake observing the battle. "Seems Ash has his work cut out for him." Olivia commented. "That aqua ring will keep healing Wishiwashi." Gary said. "If Ash doesn't take it out quickly, it will outlast him." Lillie added on. Serena looked on in worry, fiddling with the ribbon on her wrist. Will looked emotionless at the battle, studying Ash's battling style. He was a very unique wild card. He had no idea what to expect.

"Pikachu, we need to get a hit on it quick! Go for Electro Ball!" "Pi-KAAA!" It cried again launching the ball of electricity at the totem. This time, the move hit. The Wishiwashi took damage, but started to glow green healing. The pokemon sent a Brine at pikachu in retaliation. "Pikachu! Dodge it and use Thunderbolt again!" Pikachu dodged the brine and attempted to thunderbolt once more, with it being countered by a water pulse. This isn't working. It keeps countering our distance attacks. Wait. If that's the case. Let's get closer.

"Pikachu get close and use Iron Tail!" "Pika!" It responded with it running to the end of the dock, and it's tail starting to glow. The Wishiwashi tired to counter with another Water Pulse, but Pikachu cut right through it, striking the pokemon. The Wishiwashi roared on pain, and started to seemingly disperse. "What's going on?" Ash asked himself. As the Wishiwashi grew smaller and smaller, smaller shadows started to flee underneath it. Soon enough, the original Wishiwashi was all that remained. It looked in surprise as it realized that it was alone.

"Let's wrap this up. Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Ash yelled. "PIKA-CHUUU!" It cried sending another bolt of electricity at the pokemon, connecting. "Wishiwashi!" it cried as the smoke cleared. It slowly sank back into the lake. "The totem is unable to battle, Pikachu is the winner! Ash has completed the trial!" Lana announced. "Yes!" Ash cheered. "Pika!" The two celebrated their victory as the clouds disappeared and the sun came out once more.

"He did it!" Gary said surprised. "It was a great battle on his part." Will commented. "I knew he could do it!" Serena said happily. "Olivia can we go over to him now?" Lillie asked. "Of course. The trial is now over after all. I must be going though. I am meeting someone. Give Ash congratulations from me please. And all of you are welcome to come back tomorrow!" "Will do!" Gary said. "Alright then, good bye, see you tomorrow." Olivia said taking her leave. "Bye Olivia!" They all said as she walked off. "Now let's go see Ash!" Serena said. "Yeah!"

"Ash!" Serena called out, as the group ran towards the boy. "Hey guys." "You were great Ash." Lillie said. "I knew you had it in you Ashy-Boy!" Gary said. "Was quite the battle out there Ash." Will said as well. "Thanks guys." "Ash?" Lana spoke gaining his attention. "For completing the trial, it is my honor to award you the Waterium Z-crystal." Lana said handing him the small crystal. Taking the crystal, he held it up in pride. "I've completed another trial! Another Z-crystal collected!" "Pika!"

"Well, What's up next Ash?" Will asked the boy. "Well, since we are already soaking wet. How about we take advantage of the and go swimming!" Ash suggested. "Sounds good to me!" Serena said. "Sure, I wanted to get a closed look at the wishiwashi anyway." Gary said as well. "Alright, but if one touches me I'm going to freak." Lillie said. With that the four of them ran over to the dock, with Gary jumping on and Serena pushing Ash in. Serena was dragged in soon after. Lillie slowly eased in avoiding Wishiwashi like the plague.

"You gonna go join them Lana?" Will asked the girl. "You know what, Yeah! Come on Poplio" "Bwark!" It cried running along side Lana, diving off off of the dock. Will stayed on the shore watching the scene unfold. This was just the beginning of a new adventure.

-----------------

Olivia arrived at her shop, her home. "Taylor? You here?" She called out. "Yeah! Just a second!" A voice called back. Arriving from the backroom, A young man came out. "Busy with Kahuna duties ma'm?" He asked. "Yes. Thank you for watching the shop for me." She thanked him. "Of course Ma'm. Altough I must admit, I haven't seen one customer today." Taylor admitted. "But you were here, and please. You don't need to call me Ma'm. Olivia is fine, you weren't this mannerful the first time we met." She said with a smirk.

"I don't!?!" Taylor responded shocked. Olivia laughed. "Nope." "Olivia I've worked for you for months now. When were you going to tell me to stop?" He asked. "I honestly wanted to see how long you could keep it up." She laughed. "Don't blame you," He said with a laugh. "I used to mess with Will all the time like that." "Oh, that reminds me, I saw him today." Taylor's eyes lit up. "Really? What was he doing on Akala?" "Seems he's traveling with a boy trying to tackle the trials." Olivia said. "Oh, so he ditched me for another him." Taylor said laughing again. "He should be coming by tomorrow, you two can reunite and perhaps he can introduce you to his friends." Olivia suggested. Taylor smiled at the thought.
"I can't wait."
==========
It is done. The first trial of this story is over. I think I did well for my first one. The next ones should be longer, But I wanted to keep it simple and short to start. Next chapter we get to encounter the character I am very excited to have enter this story. I hope you are looking forward to it. Since editing is done, I am going to post the Part 2 notes here for others to see:

*Veiw A/N for notes if Part 2 is not finished at the time of reading this*

Well, Thanks for reading!
Until then!

Next Time: Aiding An Assistant! Reunion Of Friends!

I hope Ash gets some use out of that Z-crystal he obtained.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

445 18 11
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...
44.6K 770 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...
35K 1.8K 59
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ In a world where the bonds of love stretch across continents, Ash Ketchum stands as a beacon of hope amidst an...
61.7K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...