Possession Of A Gangster

By mariabaileywat

WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body... More

Chapter 1- A Sharpe Interuption
Chapter 2- Sushi, Shopping, Stupidity
Chapter 3- A Saviours Redemption
Chapter 4- Confusing Seduction
Chapter 5- Coffee Conflict
Chapter 6- Sexual Pleasures
Chapter 7- Hurtful Desire
Chapter 8- Rip My Heart Out
Chapter 9- Tempting Truth
Chapter 10- Burning Seduction
Chapter 11- Pure Serenity
Chapter 12- Deceitful Danger
Chapter 13- What A Cold And Murderous Time
Chapter 14- Hospital Hospitality
Chapter 15- Drown Out My Memories
Chapter 17- Double Date Dawg
Chapter 18- Natural Instinct
Chapter 19- The Box And The Test
Chapter 20- 'Mummy And Daddy'
Chapter 21- Forgive And Fuck
Chapter 22- Text Message
Chapter 23- Run Away
Chapter 24- Ultra-Sound, Ultra-Happy
Chapter 25- Coffee Spills
A/N
Chapter 26- Luciano Genovese
Chapter 27- The Mafias Game
Chapter 28- Shot Down By The Boss
Chapter 29- Naughty In The Airport
Chapter 30- Cold Car Ride
Chapter 31- Red Dress
Chapter 32- Adults Dont Cry
Chapter 33- There Is No Innocence Here
Chapter 34- No Longer Mine
A/N- Chapter 1 Of The Sequel!
Announcement

Chapter 16- Ravishing Revenge

14.2K 377 9
By mariabaileywat

A/N: LISTEN TO SONG!

*********

My eyes scrunched irritably. Who the fuck was ringing me so early in the morning? I heard a frustrated growl emit from next to me. Damon. I turned to face him, kissing him on the forehead. I could get used to mornings like these..

Damons arms grasped my hips tightly as I attempted to leave my bed, in order to collect the demon that was so loudly screaming at the other end of the room. "Don't." Damon grumbled, pulling my body against his.

"Damon, someone's ringing me." I sigh out, chuckling at his child-like antics. "Fuck them."

Well that wasn't very child-like. Soon enough I feel his fingers trace shapes on my hips and inwardly sigh, how could I say no to that?

Eventually, the phone silenced and I felt Damons lips creep up into a smirk as he left kisses against my back. My eyes lightly closed, peace at last taking over again.

RINGG! Oh for fucks sake, you've got to be joking me. I groaned, managing to slither out of Damons grasp, despite really not wanting to. Nude and cold, I quickly made my way to the phone. Upon answering it, I found my anger intensifying.

"Liam what the fuck do you want?" Turning, i noticed Damon leaning on one arm, staring at my body hungrily. Flushing, I quickly covered my breasts. He furrowed his brows. "Oh, offended much, I haven't seen you in a while I just wanted to spend time with my kind, kind bestfriend." His sarcastic tone at the other end had me smirking.

"Sorry, you just interrupted my lovely morning, sounds good tho, message me a time and a place, got to go." I quickly hung up noticing a hungry Damon prowl his way towards me, licking his lips.

Brushing my hair behind my shoulder, he placed suggestive kisses along my neck and earlobe. "Who was that?" He whispered huskily before nibbling on my ear. I involuntarily leaned into his chest, feeling his nude front against my back. God, it really fucking turned me on. Keep you're calm saige, keep it.

"Liam, he wants to meet up." My voice was breathy and my heart rate quickened as one hand slid down to cup my breast. All the while his kisses were sending jolts of pleasure throughout my whole existence. It never fails to shock me, how much my body immediately reacts to him, to his talented touch.

"Oh really?" He teased, squeezing my breast. I let out a slight moan. "You're not going." He finished, turning me to face him as his focus once again returned to my breasts. "You don't own me, Mr possessive." This time the teasing was on my part. Before long my head tipped back as his lips wrapped on to my nipple, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive bud.

"You're mine, Saige." His other hand slithered down to my drenched core and soon enough I felt two fingers enter my heat slowly, agonisingly slow...

"Damon." My moan came out as a gentle whisper. His fingers began to expertly push in and out at a slow pace- honestly, I'm beginning to believe that this could be the most pleasurable torture there is. However, to my immediate disappointment, his focus was then removed from my breast as he kissed me passionately, his tongue entering my mouth at the same time as his fingers.

"Damon, please." I whimpered, biting down on his lower lip gently. My body was desperate for the release he was selfishly denying it, although the immense pleasure being transferred throughout my body had my mind wanting this to continue.

Seconds away from release, my body started shaking slightly and my moans and breaths became more frequent. And with that, ladies and gentleman, he removed his fingers and licked them clean, eyeing my distraught features as his muscles rippled innocently.

"So. Fucking. Delectable." Honestly, the unquestionably strong anger now replacing the ecstasy had the veins in my neck popping out, desperate to aid in the following slaughter of this sex-god in front of me. "You asshole." I punched his chest, un-playfully.

"That's what you get for leaving me." Pouting like a child, I resisted the urge to laugh at his possessive nature. "Oh I will so get you back." Bending on my tippy-toes I reached up to his ear. "You'll be begging for me in no time." I whispered seductively before charging off into the bathroom.

*********

Sitting at the park bench impatiently chuckling to myself, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
Damon: I've had to get 5 cold showers.
My confidence sky-rocketed at this point. It pleased me knowing that his body reacted to mine in the same way mine did his.

He almost chained me to the bed before I left, this was of course due to the fact that I strutted my way out in a white turtle neck, beige slip dress, fishnet socks and black heeled shoes. This alone had his eyes scanning my body, although I'm pretty sure mentioning my lack of undergarments was what truly instigated the harassment.
Me: Still not satisfied in getting you back. Just you wait Mr Obsessive.

Pocketing my phone with a labelled 'proud face' I noticed Liam making his way to me, eyes gleaming and smile beaming. "It's been far too long, brother." Wrapping his arms around my chest, I squirmed uncomfortably. I was never a hug person, well, besides with Damon.

My mind drifted off to the sex-packed week we've had so far, and I found myself imagining new scenarios to come. I had a plan for my revenge...

"Saige? God sake, have you not been listening to me?" My eyes focused on Liam's pouting features. "Haha, sorry, what was that?" His frown deepened, only intensifying my grin. "Come on, bitch." He sighed, dragging me to the ice-cream parlour as if I was a disobedient puppy.

*****

"Christ sake Saige! You had sex 4 times in one night?" Liam laughed, ice cream sliding out of that goofy mouth of his. "Oh my god shut up." I harshly whispered, noticing mothers covering the ears of their children. Seriously, could this guy get any louder.

"What happened to that Virgin Mary I so love and treasure?" His eyes were still widened, however it hadn't shocked him more than it had me. When I woke up the morning after... that night... I grinned from ear to ear and I honestly don't think it faded all day.

"She fell in love." I idled like a dreamy teen who's hooked on the latest celebrity hit. Liam's eyebrows furrowed, he looked out the window, his mind distant. "What's up?" All playfulness was pushed aside as a serious tone took over the conversation. Something was bugging him all of a sudden, he wanted to say something.

"You know my opinions on that man Saige." He muttered, not removing his gaze from whatever had attracted it so badly in the park. A confused expression was quickly painted on my face. "What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped, I know that Damon hadn't been perfect in the past, but I had explained the reasoning of that to Liam before, it was to protect me. Damon evidently hadn't done any wrong.

Liam turned to face me. "He's dangerous, not to mention an arrogant arsehole who takes pleasure in fucking sluts and breaking hearts." He stated quickly and sharply, as if he had rehearsed those line countless times before. Anger immediately boiled up inside me. How can he say any of this when he's never had a full conversation with the man? He doesn't even know anything about him. Definitely not enough to make dickhead accusations like this.

Sensing my anger, his features lightened "I just don't think he's right for you, I want what's best." I scoffed at that. "I don't know why all of a sudden you think you know what's 'best for me', you know I've loved Damon since I met him." I stared at him, anger radiating off of me and hitting full steam ahead to him.

Admittedly, inside I feel slightly bad at the fact that I'm arguing with one of my best friends over a guy, but that's clearly overpowered by the anger. I'd understand if he was friends with Damon and if he actually knew the man, but he doesn't. He doesn't know him at all. He's never had a full conversation with him!

"Yes, and I also know how much he broke your heart." His own anger had started to rise. "And I know how much it broke his too, I told you his fucking reason for it all, I trust him so be a good friend and fucking accept my happiness." I finalise before getting up and storming out through the door. Pacing away, feeling more hurt than offended, I heard the door bell jingle.

I feel an arm on my shoulder. "Saige, fuck I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me." Turning to look at him, I push down the fury, reducing my emotions to only a slight bit of anger.

"Yeh? Well text me when you're 'over it'." I snap before briskly turning away into the opposite direction.

With the mood that I'm in right now, I just want to go home, blast out some music and sing my heart out. Music and singing always managed to settle my emotions, it just always calms me down. I've taken offence to Liam's words, I hate being put in uncomfortable situations, slagging off the man I love like he's some jock in a high school? That's sure to be uncomfortable for me.

Unlocking the door to my house, I enter, slump my bag to the side of me, glide my hands through my hair and immediately make my way to the speakers. I begin retracing all the words Liam said until I can't take it anymore.

My thumbs automatically move to play one song, to be honest it's been my favourite song to sing recently and it seriously represents my feelings surrounding this situation with Damon. Maybe I should send the fucking link to Liam.

Bound to you- Christina Aguilera. I sing through it and soon enough find tears forming and dropping as I make my way through the emotional, truthful song. The high notes arrive and I hit them with precision, pouring my love into the song.

I hear a clap behind me. Quick as ever I'm turning around to face the unwanted visitor. Damon. My cheeks redden slightly as he stares at me in awe, the love clear in his eyes. I shuffled on my feet awkwardly, he's never really heard me sing, well, not properly.

"You just continue to fucking amaze me.." I appear slightly embarrassed, but his statement has me grinning from head to toe. "Stop it you cheesy bastard." I chuckle awkwardly. "That was the most beautiful, yet sexiest thing I've ever seen you do." Laughing once again, my legs involuntarily move me so that I'm stood directly in front of him. My lips are on his within seconds, he growls, satisfied and pleased at my sudden domination and confidence.

"Fuck Saige, you better sing everyday from now on." He stared me straight in the eye, gripping my cheeks, forcing me to look him in the eye in promise.

"Maybe I'll involve my new-found talent in my search for revenge." I smirk, sinful thoughts racing through my mind.

"I would gladly handcuff myself if it meant I get sweet, sexy revenge with a handful of your 'revenge'.

Oh, little does he know what I have in mind...

***********

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 19.3K 40
|STEAMY ROMANCE| 18+ "Oh, how bad I want to corrupt you, ruin you. But you're not ready for that." As much as I want her beneath me, writhing, beggin...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
1.7K 94 10
OUT OF MY REACH Liam I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall. "Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...