Bella's Little Sister ✔

By _celestial_wings_

Hi my name's Laura and I'm a new writer, in my opinion I'm not really good. But please read and tell me how y... More

She's Lying
Talking to Dean And Sam
He's Not Here
Meeting An Angel
Possessed Dolls???
Married And Telling Bella
Finding A Horseman
Let's Finish This
Should I Continue?
Update
It's Finally Over
The Baby

First Day Of School

1.9K 28 2
By _celestial_wings_

Aubrey's POV

I woke to my alarm clock singing 'Not About Angels' by Birdy. My mother always said angels are watching over us. I smiled at the memory and got out of bed and showered. I was always up first because what Bella doesn't know about me was that I'm a hunter. So is Charlie. Renee never wanted me being a hunter so I always snuck out or said I was going to a friend's house. Once I finished my shower I looked out the window and saw it was pouring out. I frowned, but then I remembered I have a super cute outfit and had a big smile on my face. I practically ran to my closet and wore a black shirt with black hearts all over it, light blue jeans, black biker boots with blue flannel inside and a black beanie. I sat at my vanity and brushed my hair. I decided to keep it down and started my makeup.
After my makeup, I walked downstairs with my school bag which was black and was covered with flowers. As I reached the bottom of the staircase I could smell pancakes. I looked into the kitchen and saw Bella in her pajamas making blueberry pancakes in her pj's. I set my bag next to the door and stood next to Bella. " Good morning Bella. " I greeted my older sister.
" Morning Aubrey. " Bella greeted me.
" How 'bout you go take a shower and get ready for school and I'll take it from here. " I told Bella not taking no for an answer. " Either this or I'll make you wear makeup and heels for a whole month. " Bella looked terrified, she hated wearing makeup and heels.
" Fine, just don't burn anything. " She said.
" I won't I learned from the best. " I replied back to her as I took control. Bella then ran upstairs to take a shower just as Charlie came down. " Hey, dad! " I shouted as I flipped a pancake. " There are pancakes ready on the counter. " I said to him.
" Thanks, Bree! " Charlie said, thankful. " So has Bells found out yet, about you being a hunter? " Charlie whispered cautiously. We both knew she wouldn't make a good hunter. She'd get herself killed on the first hunt with her clumsiness.
" Are you kidding? She'd get herself killed. I not telling until I have too. And that means you aren't either, understand? " I told him horrified if she actually did find out.
" Alright, we both know that's the last thing we want. " Charlie said.
" The last thing you want what? " Bella asked us while coming down the stairs. As I turned the stove off from finishing the pancakes I just told her what she wanted to hear.
" To be late for school. We have 20 minutes left. We'd better hurry. " I lied to her. She nodded. As she sat down next to me, I gulped down my pancakes and put my plate in the sink and quickly ran upstairs.
" Come on! We 10 minutes left! " Bella screamed for me. I ran into my room grabbing my cell and a knife and slid the knife in my boot and covered it with the bottom of my jeans.
" I'm coming! I forgot my cell! " I partially lied to Bella as I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag.

Skip To School Parking Lot

As Bella parked her truck I saw that people were staring at us. We both got out of the old red truck.
" I'm going to go get our schedules, you wanna come? " Bella asked me.
I looked up at the sky and felt the light rain hit my face. " No, it's not that bad, I'll stay out here. " I told her. As Bella walked away and into the building, I was then surrounded by guys asking me to go on dates with them and be their girlfriend and even marry them. " Ummm, thank you really, but I have a boyfriend. " I told them kindly. As I saw Bella walk to me I gave her my and she pulled me out of the 'wanting a relationship crowd'. " Thanks, Bells, I don't think I would've made it. " I thanked her dramatically. Bella rolled her eyes at my dramatics and gave me my schedule.
" Okay, so it looks like we have two out of our six classes together, which are: Mathematics and Gym. Okay? " Bella explained. I nodded and separated into our classes. First-class, I had history while Bella had English. In the first period, I met Sean Coleman and Sarah Torres. Sarah and I get along pretty well. In the second period, Bella and I met Angela Weber and Tyler Crowley. In the third period, I met Mike Newton. He's such a player. I also met Jackson Moore and Thomas Andrews. Then came lunch. I got my food which consisted of a salad, a ruby red apple, and a water bottle. I then met up with Angela and sat next to her and Bella sat next to me. At the table, the only person I haven't met was Jessica Stanley and I have one word to describe her as which is 'Bitch'. She really doesn't care about anyone but herself. I also met Eric Yorkie who was nice. Then Tyler kissed mine and Bella's cheeks before running and Mike chasing after him.
We all talked until Bella asked " Who are they? " I looked to who she set her eyes on and saw four students. They were weird. They were pale and had golden-like eyes. "They're the Cullens, adopted by doctor and Mrs. Cullen. The blonde girl that's Rosalie Hale and the big dark-haired guy that's Emmett Cullen, their like together-together. " Jessica explained
" Jess their not really related. " Angela said defending the Cullens.
" I know but it's still weird. Anyways the short dark-haired girl is Alice Cullen and she's with Jasper the one that looks like he's in pain. Doctor Cullen is like this doctor slash matchmaker. " Jessica continued.
" I wish he'd adopt me. " Angela joked with a smile. I giggled at Angela's antics.
" What about him? " Bella said pointing out another guy who was also pale and had golden-like eyes. He had brown hair and he was perfect, they all were.
" Oh, that's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous but apparently, nobody here is good enough for him. " Jessica added in while playing with her food. She probably got rejected. I noticed Bella was looking at the Cullens table and Edward was looking at Bella. Wow, she's totally falling for him.
After lunch, I went to my next class which was Italian. Good, I always wanted to learn Italian. I already know and am fluent in Spanish, Latin, French, and German. Latin, I learned when I was ten because of the whole hunting thing, Spanish, I learned in third grade, French, I learned in ninth grade, and I learned German last year. While in Italian class I met Lorenzo Guerra who is actually from Italy.
In my fifth period, Bella and I learned something from math. Bella learned that she's pretty good and I learned that I hated math but was also good at it. Finally, gym class came, my favorite class. We were first running a few laps and then playing volleyball. I was awesome but Bella not so much. So I had to make sure she didn't get the ball and didn't hit anyone.
After class, we jumped into Bella's truck and drove home. Once home I ran to my room and did my homework although I did get stuck on some problems with math. So I decided to call Sam Winchester.
" Hey, Sam! " I shouted through the phone happy to hear him.
" Hey, Aubrey. " He responded back just as happy as I was.
" I need help. " I said sadly.
" With what? Your not hunting are you? " He asked me worried.
" Hahahaha! No, not hunting. " I giggled at him. He was always like a big brother that I've always wanted but never had.
" Then what? " He asked again, trying to find out what the problem was.
" Math! " I said dramatically.
" Hahahaha! Alright, give me the problems. " He laughed at my antics. I was always dramatic when I wanted to be. It always lightened up the tension.
" Yay! " I yelled happily. I missed Sam, he's like the older brother I always wanted.
As I gave Sam the problems, he helped me, explaining everything better. 'He'd be a great math teacher!' I thought.
" Hey, Sam, who you talking to? " Dean asked as I assumed he'd just entered the room.
" It's Aubrey. " Sam answered handing the phone to him knowing we'd want to talk to each other.
" Hey, Dean. I miss you. " I said tears forming in my eyes. I haven't seen him for a few months and life as a hunter is pretty hard since we don't normally live long lives.
" Hey Aubrey, I miss you too. " Dean said to me.
" I love you so much, both of you. " I said tears falling down my face.
" I love you too. " He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
4.8K 200 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
673K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
15.5K 488 17
☄️Twilight Fanfiction ☄️Book one ☄️Series: Love Like This ☄️Book status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...