Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 25

5.6K 263 7
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

We make it back to my land with the other ten first born alphas and their families. I take them all down to the prison locking them inside the cells. Three of the packs were loyal to their alpha and tried to fight, but that didn't end well for some of them. I have no wish to kill any of these common wolves, but as I said, I will kill anyone who gets in my way.

I leave out the prison with Tim and Fred and head into the castle.

I get to my room to see that someone has brought all the bags of clothes that Sarah got for me to the room. I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, stepping inside. I look up at the water, letting the slightly hot water hit my skin, washing the blood off.

After having a quick shower I walk back into the room, going over to the bags of clothes. I take out a white T-shirt and some blue jeans and get dressed

I leave the room, heading back to the prison to punish the alphas. As I walk through the castle, all the wolves bow to me, as they head to the dining hall for breakfast.

As I walk past the dining hall, my stomach growls out Smelling the food coming from the dining hall. Knowing I haven't eaten in the past few days while hunting down the firstborn alphas, I decided to eat first. I'm not in any rush, those mutts and their families aren't going anywhere.

All the wolves stop eating and go silent, when I walk into the dining hall, showing respect as I take my seat at the head of the longest table.

I let out a deep growl, looking across the table at Tammy as, she continues to eat, not acknowledging my presence.

I will not be disrespected by her or anyone else!

"I have had enough of your endless disrespect!" I lean over placing my hands on the table, glaring at her. I start to feel my claws elongating, digging into the table.

She looks over at me, wiping her mouth with the napkin, before looking away. "I'm finished, I'll be in the room if you need me." She says to Andy, ignoring everything I just said like I'm below her.

I'm the fucking king!

Andy gives her a small nod before she stands up leaving the dining hall, not giving me a second look.

I will not stand for this, it stops now! I let out a deep growl, standing up from the table. I leave out the dining hall and see Tammy making her way down the hall.

I take long strides catching up to her.  I reach out to grab her arm, but the second the tips of my nails make contact with her skin, she spins around swinging a silver blade at me in the process. I quickly lean back dodging the blade, causing me to stumble back a little.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me!" She holds the silver blade out towards me, with a glare.

I let out a growl, reaching out to grab her hand that she's holding the blade with, but stop when she starts swinging the blade attacking me.

I let out a growl, dodging all her attacks.

It's obvious that she has been taught to use this blade. The attacks she's using with this blade isn't something you can just learn anywhere. I only taught Fred to use a blade this way, so he must have trained her to use this blade.

I throw a punch but stop myself at the last second, leaving my fist sitting in place centimeters away from her face. I let out a deep growl unable to bring myself to hit her.

It's this fucking mate bond that's stopping me!

She looks at my fist, then glares back over at me. I watch her jaws clench down, then she quickly slices my arm, causing me to pull my fist away from her face.

I let out a loud roar, pushing her away, sending her flying through the air.

I watch how she twists her body, landing on her hands and feet in a crouching position as she slides back across the marble floor. Once she stops, she stands up straight, glaring at me. I look into her eyes, those aren't the soft eyes I once remembered. I have seen these eyes every time I look into the mirror. Those are the eyes of a killer. She throws the silver blade at me. I lean to the side letting the blade fly pass me, piercing into the wall behind me.

I watch as she takes another blade out, throwing it. I let out a deep growl, I have had enough of her and her disrespect! She has shown me nothing but disrespect since she has been here. I said the next time she felt brave enough to throw a knife at me, she would have it thrown back at her.

I catch the blade, feeling the stinging pain of the silver burning my hand. I fight against the bond, releasing the knife, throwing it back at her.

I can feel my beast clawing and biting me mentally, going crazy, trying to get me to move, and stop the blade before it makes it to Tammy. The second the blade left my hand, it feels like everything starts moving in slow motion, as I watch the blade flip through the air aiming for Tammy.

She just stands there watching the blade flip through the air. It doesn't look like she's going to try to dodge the blade. Maybe she has a death wish that I just granted to her.

My eyes go wide, when she reaches out, catching the handle of the blade right before it pierces into her chest, and takes off running towards me.

"Stop!" Fred and Tim step out in front of us.

"What's going on?" Fred frowns, looking back and forth at Tammy and I. Neither one of us says anything, just continue to glare at each other.

"Come on Tammy, I want to talk and catch up on things." Tim grab Tammy's hand, pulling her a little to get her to walk away.

I let out a low growl, watching Tammy and Tim disappear around the corner.

My jaws clench down as I continue to glare in the direction she just went. This isn't over, that's the second time she has attacked me, she will learn her place if she's going to be staying here.

Fred let out a sigh, then head back towards the dining hall.

I head back into the dining hall and take my seat. This female sits a plate of food in front of me, then walks off taking her seat at one of the other tables. I take a bite of one of the sausages, then everyone starts to talk and eat.

I look around realizing that I don't see the twins here or Fred boys. "Where're the twins?" I ask Sarah.

"They left yesterday. The vampires are starting to attack so they went to stop a pack from getting killed. They should be back anytime now." Sarah says looking over at me.

This problem with the wolves and the vampires will have to wait. The only thing that matters to me right now is killing the alpha king. I'm sure the twins can handle that situation for now.

Once I finish eating, I leave the dining hall with Fred and head back to the prison to give these mutts the first beating of many to come before I kill them.

I walk into the huge torture cell, looking at all fourteen firstborn alphas hanging there. Some of them glare and growl, snapping elongated teeth at me.

All that shit will be stopped in just a second.

I see that the other four alphas are completely healed now, besides alpha James, seeing that he's dead.

His body is starting to rot.

I walk over, turning the furnace on and open the metal door, watching as the flames start to heat up more and more. The alphas watch me with glares as I walk over to alpha James unchaining him, letting his limp, lifeless body fall to the ground. I lift his body up and take him over to the furnace, throwing him in. I walk over and pick his heart up and throw it into the furnace and shut the metal door.

I look over to see Fred leaning up against the wall, standing there watching me as he eats an apple. The same way he uses to watch me when he was a little boy.

Fred didn't have a normal childhood. I didn't know much about raising a child, so Fred saw things at four years old that no child should've wittiness at such an early age.

For the first year that I had Fred, I was the only person Fred trusted to be left with. So everywhere I went he was right there with me like my shadow.

One time I had to go to this pack to punish a few wolves for exposing themselves to humans, so I had to leave him at the castle with the others and he cried, but I still left him. Once I got to that pack to punish the wolves for their crimes, Fred showed up in his little wolf form. He had left the castle and tracked my scent to that pack.

I couldn't leave him anywhere, he would only track me down. And I couldn't risk him tracking me into the city's around the human in his wolf form, so from that day forth I always took him wherever I went.

Fred has seen so much as a small child that I'm surprised he's not traumatized. I guess it all became a normal thing for him.

I make my way over to one of the alphas. "Wait! Wait!" He quickly says.

I ignore his words and start to punch him over and over again, feeling bones breaking and flesh ripping. None of them have the information that I want, so anything that comes from their mouths will only fall on death ears.

I look to back seeing Tim, BJ, and Fred boys walk into the cell, as I continue to punch the alpha.

"So these are the mutts that had something to do with attacking aunt Tammy, uncle Blake's mind if I give you a hand?" Frank ask.

I stop punching the alpha and look back to see them all glaring at the chained up alphas. I look over at Fred to see if he's okay with it. He shrugs his shoulders a little, continuing to eat his apple. I look back at Frank giving him a nod.

I look at the alpha unconscious, limp, bloody body as he just hanging there, before moving to the next alpha.

"You mutts are so gonna regret what you did." Frank let out a low growl, making his way over to one of the alphas.

The alpha let out a deep growl, letting his power pour from him, flashing elongated teeth at Frank, trying to make Frank submit and back away.

Frank let out a deep growl, flashing elongated teeth at the alpha, not backing away from the alpha dominance as it hits him. Frank starts to place blow after blow to the alpha body, letting the power he holds pour from him.

The other alphas watch Frank, feeling the power that this young beta wolf holds.

"Are you guys just going to stand there watching or what?" Frank frowns back at the others, then continues to punch the alpha. BJ, Freddy, and Fin all make their way to one of the alphas and start to deliver blow after blow.

"I don't know what it is, but there's something different about Tammy," Tim says with a raised eyebrow.

"She's no longer the gentle soul that she once was, that attack changed her. After she had the twins she wanted to be able to protect them so she made Andy and I train her. And that's all she did every day for years was train and take care of the twins.." Fred tells Tim.

I saw it today when I looked into her eyes. The person I once knew wouldn't hurt a soul, but now she's attacking without a second thought.

The way she was attacking wasn't someone just swinging a blade, hoping to get lucky and land an attack. No, she knew exactly what she was doing. Her attacks were smooth and precise.

My jaws clench down, punching the alpha. Mate, mother of my kids, or whatever. I will not continue to let Tammy disrespect me in front of everyone. That may cause the other to think I'm someone who can be disrespected.

"BJ" I hear someone call BJ name as they slowly open the prison door, walking inside.

"Shit!...Alia" BJ says before he quickly leaves out the cell.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
8.7K 362 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
1.8M 89.7K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
66.9K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...