Player II: Accustomed To The...

Por Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... Más

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Twenty.Five

7.2K 339 72
Por Love_Bri94

Sabrina

Vacation, vacation, vacation!!!

We decided to go to the Bahamas and it is so beautiful here. I'm so relaxed, I don't get a signal out here so nobody can bother me or get on my nerve.

We really needed this break! When we get back LA the preseason starts and Chris is sooo nervous. He keeps thinking about everything bad that could happen. I've been trying to keep him motivated and positive but he's making that a little hard for me. He knows, I know, and everybody else knows he's going to do amazing.

Not only is that happening but I finally start my art program. This is so exciting. It feels good to be able to do what I want to do instead of what I have to do. When I tell everybody that I switched my major to art all they say is, it's about time. I'll be done in 8 months, then my next goal is to open a studio and a gallery. I want to become so good at what I do that maybe one day I can open my own art school.

Art is my happiness.

Speaking of art, I sat on our bed sketching the view from our hotel room. The sun was setting and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The bathroom door opened and Chris walked out. He walked over to me, kissed my temple then went and started digging through his suitcase. Once he got what he needed, he came and sat next to me, placing his heavy chin on top of my head.

"What you drawing?" He asked as he buried his nose in my hair, something he does often. He claims that he loves the scent of the conditioner I use but whatever.

"The view."

Chris turned and looked our balcony doors then back down at my paper. "Man you are really dope at this shit. How many times have you had to look out there to draw this?"

"Once."

"That's crazy. I would've had to sit out on the balcony just to do this.

"A view like that is kind of hard to forget." I placed my sketchbook and pencil in front of me. "I'll finish later."

"How?"

"Like I said, a view like that is hard to forget." I straddled him, then gently kissed his lips.

"Are you enjoying your vacation?"

"I am. Thank you for doing this."

"Don't thank me. You better get used to jet setting around the world and relaxing."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Chris kissed me again but pulled on my bottom lip as he moved back. "I'm just happy that you're here with me. Being without you sucked man."

"I'm happy that you forgave me. I really fucked up something good and now we can move on and continue our happily ever after."

"Most definitely. I couldn't even imagine living this life without you baby. Now my favorite girl will be court side at every home game cheering me on."

"Remember when you and Tiara basically forced me to go to your game back in high school."

"You wanted to come so stop fronting."

"No I didn't. You had already bought the tickets and I didn't want you to waste your money so I came."

"Blah blah blah, tell yourself whatever."

"I'm serious."

"If that's the case then why you did you come to every game after that? You even came to some away games."

"Isn't a girlfriend supposed to support her man?"

"I wasn't your man during some of those games."

"You were about to be my man so I had to come and hold you down. If I didn't do it those hoes you had would've did it."

"Here you go."

"Chris seriously, why are you obsessed with women that has Asian in them?"

He shrugged. "I think it's because most of y'all swallow."

I gasped. "No you didn't!"

Chris laughed.

"I'm joking baby." He wrapped his arms around me. "Seriously I don't only mess with chicks that has Asian in them, that's just the bitches you saw. I had hoes in different area codes. But I'm a changed man now."

"Yeah, I know you are."

"I was a true pimp back in the day...damn."

"No you were in an asshole."

"But you fell in love with this asshole."

"I saw past all that bullshit, that's why. I knew you pretending to not want a girlfriend was just for show."

"I really didn't want a girlfriend. My main focus was my basketball career and graduating. Then I met you and it was just like damn what is this girl doing to me. You had me thinking about marriage and kids and shit back in high school man. My momma love you, my pops love you, my brother might be in love with you." He laughed. "You changed the game girl!"

"You wanna marry me?" I asked with a huge grin.

"Man you know I do, and you know I will one day."

"And we can make our babies on our honeymoon?" I pushed him back so that he could lay down then started kissing him.

"Mmhm, I'm ready to do some practicing right now."

"Are you?" I found his spot on his neck with my tongue and his hand gripped my ass.

"Hell yeah." He pulled the strings on the bikini bottoms I still had on, causing it to fall off. "Turn around."

I bit down on my lip and did what I was told. Placing each leg on the side of his head, I reached down into his shorts and pulled his penis out. My tongue ran across the head, tasting the precum then I slipped most of him in my mouth. His tongue ran in between my folds, then his lips attached around my throbbing pearl, causing my back to arch.

I tried to focus on what I was doing but the way his tongue was moving that was hard. Eventually I went back to sucking on him like a straw. His hips bucked and his nails dug into my thighs. The sounds of slurps, groans and moans filled the room.

Soon I felt his tongue plunge deep inside of me.

"Uhh." My head tossed back.

He smacked my ass, I knew that was the signal to ride his face. Flipping my hair over to the side I began to rock my hips. He took his thumb and rubbed my clit in circles. My eyes shut tightly as chills ran over me. I managed to spit on his dick then started jacking him off. His legs jerked just as mine did. He started rubbing my clit faster, bringing me closer to my peak. His tongue was soon replaced by two of his fingers. He pounded in and out of me.

"Fuck...Chris!"

"You hear how wet that pussy is baby?"

"Mmm, yeah. Shit!" I reached up and grabbed my breast. "Baby I'm about to cum."

As soon as I said that he pulled his fingers out, slid up higher on the bed so that his waist would be under me and pulled me down on his dick. I gasped and grabbed my breast again.

"Damn girl." He moaned as he slipped the fingers he had inside of me in my mouth. I sucked them clean then he started rubbing my clit while I started bouncing.

I know I'm not going to last much longer.

"Chriiiis!"

He grabbed my waist and bounced me harder. My nails went in his legs as I felt my stomach tightened.

"Aahhh." I moaned out loud as I came hard all over him. Leaning forward I tried to catch my breath. Chris quickly pulled out and stood up while turning me around to face him. The look in his eyes just let me know this was going to be an all night thing. I tried to mentally prepare myself until I realized we were out on the balcony. He sat me on the table and pulled me on the edge. "Chris, people can seeeuhhh." He pushed inside me again with no warning.

My legs were thrown over his arms. "Let them watch."

Oh god, we're going to be on TMZ in the morning.

I held onto the balcony as he stroked in and out of me. I put my other hand on my mouth to muffle out my moans.

He was so focused on fucking me just right. His infamous vein popped out of his forehead and his muscles flexed every time he pushed in. Just staring at him made me more horny.

He pushed me down on my back and wrapped his hands around my throat. His strokes became long and slow. My eyes rolled in my head as he began hitting my spot. That tightness in my stomach came back.

"Right there Chris don't stooop." I gripped his wrist while starting to move my hips to match his rhythm.

"Mmm Sabrina, baby."

He let go of my neck, pushed one of my legs back and wrapped the other around his waist and picked up his pace again. Hitting my spot much harder. My legs shook as I creamed all on him.

I felt his dick jerk. He pulled my body up to his and started sucking on my neck. His hands went under the shirt I still had on and he squeezed my back. I felt him jerk again, his groans let me know that he came. I grabbed his face and we shared a sloppy kiss. Sucking on his tongue before I pulled back.

Chris picked me up and carried me into the room. Once he laid me on the bed, we just kissed over and over.

"You fuck me like that and then wonder why I'm so crazy." I said.

He laughed and kissed me again. "You can be crazy all you want, as long as I can handle you."

"That you can do."

He pulled up my shirt and placed one of my nipples in his mouth.

"Round 2, meet me in the shower." He smacked my ass then walked off into the bathroom.

I attempted to stand up but soon hit the floor. I groaned while smacking the ground.

He walked out the bathroom and looked at me. I gave him my best puppy dog face.

"Yo ass better crawl in here. I'm not done with you." He gripped his hard dick.

Oh lord.

It's about to be a loooong night.

-------------------------------

3 chapters left in part one!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 5.3K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
230K 1.7K 31
your best friends brothers were always off limits but a secret wouldn't hurt? based on the kissing booth!
6.3K 158 14
After a rough breakup, ben is faced with the challenge of winning link back. But what happens when things take and unexpected turn towards troublesv...
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........