Wild love (Tarzan x Reader)

By WhiteWolf2233

(Y/N) is an totally tomboy, she likes to climb trees, Shoot birds, Hunt, Wrestle, Every thing a boy would do... More

The Begnning!!!
Seeing a Beauty
Meeting the strange man
Meeting the music animals
He comes back
I'm Sorry
Seeing the Gorillas
Easy there Big,strong gorilla (Nervous laugh)
Gorilla come here so i can hit you!
And now there is a elephant in the roof great
TARZAN!!
Big Guys Death
Happy Ending
Andy
Ok so i need some ideas
IT'S OUT!!!

HA! i finally get to kick butt!!

10.9K 287 69
By WhiteWolf2233

-Edited-

(Readers person Pov)

After I got out of my daze of Tarzan kissing me, I ran over to the edge of the ship and saw Tarzan already on the shore of the island.

"Come out alive you idiot!" I shouted out to him, I hoped he heared me.

He turned around to look at me then ran into the jungle.

"I'll just take that as a yes," I mumble.

I turn around to see the gorilla that saved us with the elephant was standing right behind me.

"Ahh! Don't do that!' I shouted out at the gorilla, he looked shocked and tumbled back with a scared look.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare it's just that I don't like being scared and with me being nervous about Tarzan and- you don't even know what I am talking about don't u?"

I gave a big sigh at his confused look, well if it is a he, I cannot tell!

As I was looking down at the ground guilty, I felt a rough hand on my head.

I look up to see the gorilla giving me a small smile.

I gave him a big closed eye smile in return and as I was about to get up and maybe give the gorilla a hug, I was chucked in the air.

"AAHHH WHHYYY MEEE!"I screamed, I closed my eyes as tight as a bank vaults.

I was doing my last prays before I die However, I did not die, instead i landed on something kind of soft and hard.

I open my vault eyes to see that I am on the back of the elephant who looked back at with with a amused face.

"Ok, was it was you who threw me, or u caught me, now which one? "I questioned, and had my confused face on with my index finger on my chin.

"(Reader) I swear you can be so oblivious sometimes, the elephant picked you up and threw up on HIM AND NOW ME! "Jane said annoyed at first then to screaming the next when the elephant did the same thing to her and then to the professor and to the gorilla that had a blank face all through his ride.

When all of us was comfortable on the elephants back, the elephant turned towards the edge of the ship and looked back towards us.

"Oh no I think it wants to swim there" I said with fear, I looked back (you are on Tantor (The (elephants) neck so in front of everyone) at everyone to see them with scared looks as well.

Then the elephant jumped off the side of the ship with our screams following.

*Time skip*

(Still readers Pov)

Surprising we did not get that wet when the elephant jumped into the ocean.

It was a little while after we came to shore and we were still on the elephants back.

"Do you think the elephant is lost?" Jane questioned looking at the gorilla who just shrugged.

I was about to give a snarky comment when the elephant stopped and had his ears up.

We all go quiet, waiting for the elephant to make a move.

The elephant does a little jump before charging in a direction.

"Where is he going now? "Jane screams out, grabbing onto the elephant back fat.

"Like I know! "I scream back at her.

As the elephant was charging in the direction, we hear a human call off in the direction followed by some heavy stomping feet.

"That was Tarzan! "I yell out excited.

There was a big bush in the way that was hiding the view of Tarzan.

I do a little yell as the elephant push them aside.

As he broke through the bush, we saw Clayton running towards us at first before nose-diving to the side.

The elephant charged over to where some gorillas were being held and started swinging his trunk around hitting Clayton's men in the process.

I jump off and started beating up the men that got up or who were not hit.

With the elephant and me beating up the men, we soon defeat them all and they were left all groaning on the dirty jungle ground.

I look over to see the gorilla that helped us chase some of the men into a cage and made them scream with his "terrifying look" which he was foaming at his mouth.

I do a little chuckle but stop when I see one of Clayton's stupid men holding a spear thing pointing it at the Gorilla.

Before I could rush over and beat the sh*t out of the person, the elephant grabbed the person by the neck and when the professor yelled out fire, he threw him into an open cage.

"Hell yeah, that's what you get you babies! "I yelled at them poking my tongue out at them.

Everyone cheered, climbed onto the elephant's back and we set off in a direction.

On our ride, Jane poked me on the shoulder, I turn around to see her pointing at the departing figures of two men and Tarzan's mum in the distance.

I look up and saw some vines; I turn to Jane to see her looking at them too.

We both nod at each other and grabbed onto the vines and flew towards them.

When we got to them, Jane and I both kick the men in the face causing both of the men fall face first on the ground.

The person I kicked lay unconscious where Jane's popped back up and stalked towards us.

I move in front of Jane to protect her but before the person could touch us, we heard growling coming from branches on the top of us.

I look up to see the little devils family, he holding onto Jane's umbrella, which I raised a brow to, and had one of my spare boots on his head.

The little devil made an evil face and pointed the umbrella at the men and his family chased the men away.

The baby monkey did a proud face and jumped on Jane's shoulder, gave her a kiss on the cheek and did the same to me.

"Oh you little devil "I gave the devil a little pat on the cheek before he left.

Jane did a little giggle but stopped when we heard Tarzan's mum trying to get our attention.

"Oh sorry old girl "I said, rushing over to her with Jane.

We tried and tried but could not get the thing open.

"I'll go get some help "Jane said rushing off to the sounds of our friends still fighting.

Tarzan's mum got more restless and started banging around in the cage.

"It's OK we'll get you out "I said soothing her enough to make her stop harming herself with banging around the cage.

As I was trying to get the cage open again, I heard a Whack behind me.

I turn around to see Tarzan looking confused at a wrench he was holding, i look at his feet to see one of Goblins men passed out with a big red bump on his head.

"Ah! Thanks Tarzan" I gave Tarzan a little kiss on the cheek before taking the wrench out of his hands and putting it underneath where the key should be but I could not move it.

I look over to Tarzan to see him looking forward in a daze.

"um Tarzan can you please help "i asked and he quickly snapped out of his Daze and lent down to help me.

With us doing it together the cage opened making the mama gorillas face light up.

I step back to give Tarzan and his mum space to talk but before anyone could say anything, there was a gunshot, Tarzan grunted before holding onto his arm in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not Updating lately i moved house and then the internet people stuffed us around so yeah.

Sorry again and tell me what you u think about the chapter!!!!

😁😁😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 3.3K 40
แตˆแต’หกแต’สณแต‰หข หฃ แถ แต‰แต!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...
2.9K 69 10
one a planet known as Vorx a young woman who is wise beyond her years live. her life is hard having lived 150 years staying her same age due to an ex...
352K 8.4K 27
*I don't own Aladdin, I only own the Reader* Reader is the little sister of Jasmine, Yes, she is a Princess like her sister but it's like she is unde...
80.1K 2.4K 26
All he has known is the laws of the jungle: survive and protect his family. All she has known is an unfair world: one where she is being forced into...