New View (HoO And HP, Valgrac...

By Draphangelturi

This is a crossover between two book series (HP and HoO). After the war the seven and other demigods would ha... More

Like Old Times...
Jason is...
Sirius's Story
The Boy Holding Fire
Leo Was Kidnapped!!!
Magic Wands
Eidolon
Leonardo Valdez
Finding Leo
Luna and Happy Reunions
Feel
about the last chapter

Harry and Draco Potter-Malfoy

748 14 14
By Draphangelturi

Harry sighed as he lowered himself into one of the dining rooms chairs, rubbing his tired eyes as he looked at the steaming food in front of him.

It had been an hour since the demigods have left and everyone was finally calm. Tense but calm nonetheless.

But Harry wasn't going to meet with everyone and talk about what happened. He was tired but mostly worried.

Draco Malfoy was supposed to arrive to Grimmuald place a couple days ago and has not replied back to Harry's letters or sent any of his own. Harry was anxious, wondering what he was up to and if anything was wrong.

If he's not here by tomorrow I'm going looking for him, Harry decided as he relaxed a little.

He looked back at the food before shaking his head and pushing it away, not hungry. Harry sighed as he got up from his spot at the table and made his way over to the living room, collapsing onto the couch. Harry smiled and closed his eyes.

____

Sirius pulled aside Remus abruptly as they were about to walk into the meeting.

"Remus, I have to tell you I am not going to be joining you for the meeting. I have some business to attend to." Sirius said, a grin with a hint of nervousness that showed in his eyes.

"Oh, alright," Remus said frowning at him as Sirius's lips kept twitching and his nervous eyes glinting. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, no," Sirius said as he wildly shook his head as he quickly grabbed onto Remus's shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm just excited and nervous."

"For what?" Remus wondered as he chuckled and hugged Sirius back.

Sirius pulled away, staring straight into Remus's eyes. "You'll see. I just hope you don't faint of surprise."

Remus frowned playfully as Sirius snickered at him.

Sirius punched Remus's arm softly as he left him standing there, leaving through the front door and with a pop, apparated.

Remus rolled his eyes after him, walking into the room and closing the door.

~40 minutes later~

Harry slept soundly before waking up 40 minutes later from someone tapping his nose lightly three times. Harry scrunched up his face in tiredness and frustration.

"Let me sleep," he said tiredly, making his words sound slurred but he didn't open his eyes. If Harry had he would have seen that he wasn't in Grimmuald place anymore.

The person tapped his nose lightly again and Harry swatted their hand away and tried to snuggle back into the couch pillows but...

This wasn't the couch.

"Potter wake up right now or so help me-"

Harry's eyes flew open, a large smile on his face. He looked around for his glasses so he could see but they were shoved onto his face by the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"Draco!" Harry said happily, grinning as he was scooped up into the Slytherin's arms.

"Hey Scarhead," Draco whispered, pulling Harry close to him.
"Are you alright? Sirius told me that things between wizards and demigods almost got a bit ugly."

"Everything is fine now, both Mad-Eye and Luna were possessed by a Greek monster. They're recovering and they'll be alright," Harry told him, snuggling into Draco's warm and familiar chest. "I missed you, Dragon."

"I missed you, Scarhead," Draco said, gripping Harry's shirt in his hands and kissing his forehead and sniffing Harry's hair. "I got you something."

Harry sat up reluctantly, curiously looking at the box Draco had taken out of his pocket. Green and wrapped in a purple ribbon. He handed to box to Harry who handled it gently, pulling this ribbon off and opening the box halfway and spying something shiny. He opened it all the way, tearing off the lid and gasping.

Inside was a small, metal bracelet with a painted white owl with yellow eyes with two dangling chains connected to the bracelet. The left one said LOVE and the right said YOU.

Harry dropped the box into his lap and leaned over to kiss Draco's cheek, engulfing him into a hug.

"That's so sweet, thank you Draco," Harry said to him, pulling away with a visible blush on his cheeks.

"Well..." Draco cleared his throat and showed Harry his wrist.

A bracelet was wrapped around Draco's wrist was deep green in the shape of a snake, making it look like the snake curled around his wrist. The snake had silver eyes and a long red tongue. But the clever thing about it was the tongue had two loops in the slits of the tongue, making it look like they curled together somewhat but in those two loops were the two small chains like Harry's but the left one said KISS and the right one said ME.

Harry grinned at Draco as both boys were blushing. Harry reached his hand over to Draco's left ear and stroked it, making Draco secretly shiver. Harry grabbed onto the back of Draco's neck and leaned in, pushing his lips against Draco's. Draco quickly responding as he moved his hands to Harry's waist and pulled him closer to him.

They kissed each other passionately before Draco grabbed onto Harry's butt. Harry squeaked as a blush made it's way onto his face once again. But they continued kissing each other.

After a heavy make out session they let go of each other, giggling. Harry still wore a visible blush on his face and Draco leaned in again to lick his nose.

"I love how I can make you blush," Draco said teasingly as he tickled Harry's side who tried to push his hands away, the blush not going
away. "It's so cute."

Draco tried to tickle under Harry's armpits, knowing very well that that was his most ticklish spot, but Harry would have none of it, jumping off the bed and running out the bedroom door. Draco raced after him but Harry ran through the hallways, part the rooms and down the stairs of the unknown building.

Harry ran into what seemed to be the kitchen, with one table that had unlit candles and set up plates with silverware and napkins beside them. Harry looked at it before looking towards Draco who had just stepped into the room.

"Harry Potter, you know how fast you are compared to me. You could've slowed do-"

Harry watched as Draco saw where they were and turned to look back at Harry, smiling.

"It's for tonight," Draco said as he walked to stand next to Harry, holding out his hand as an invitation that Harry took, grasping Draco's hand gently.

"So, was this supposed to be a date?" Harry said, smirking. "Kidnapping me and giving me gifts and a fancy dinner?"

Draco nipped Harry's neck quickly before turning away to look at Harry's, yet again, blushing face.

"With more."

Harry grinned at him, leaning his head on Draco's shoulder as he looked at the table longingly.

"So not now?" Harry asked and Draco shook his head. "But I'm hungry," Harry whined and Draco chuckled.

"Let's have some common and oh so delicious muggle food. Remember when we had our fourth date and we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with orange juice and Nutella on a spoon?" Draco said to Harry who immediately started to laugh at the memories long ago that were still so fresh in his mind.

"That was the funniest thing, it was the first time I had ever introduced you to peanut butter and Nutella," Harry began retelling the events, smiling and trying not to snicker.
"It was also the first time we told Ron about our relationship. He fainted. He was all like: "Mate?" And then he passed out. When he and 'Mione snuck in to see us having our lunch date without us knowing they saw and took tons of pictures of you eating peanut butter and Nutella. You went nuts. You had Nutella on your clothes and some peanut butter had smeared onto your nose and you tried to lick it off while trying to eat your sandwich while I was just laughing," Harry recited, laughing at Draco's embarrassed facial expression.

"Relax, Dragon. I still have the photos that I'm going to put up for our wedding," Harry joked, chuckling and glancing at Draco with a huge smile. Next to him, Draco had stiffened, staring at Harry with shock.

"Y-yeah, ok," Draco said before pulling at Harry's hand. "Um, come on. Let's go get a few snacks to eat by the pool."

Harry nodded and followed Draco out the kitchen screen doors. He took Draco's stuttering as embarrassment, ignoring it as he followed Draco.

They made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches together, smearing some peanut butter on their cheeks so they could lick it off each other when they finished eating.

They ate their lunches in the sunshine, Draco taking sunscreen out from who-knows-where to rub it on Harry's arms, legs and forehead, right next to the pool in the back.

Harry had a memory moment when he was eating there. Draco and Harry's second date had been at a hotel and they ate their dinner outside, next to the hotel pool, and in the dark with candles floating around them and eating lasagna with cookies and milk.
They swam in the dark later on, just taking of their clothes but leaving on their boxers, kissing each other shyly in the middle of swimming. It was their second date.

They just talked, knowing what to say to bring up the other's spirits, to make them smile, to cause them to giggle and blush, and to get them to laugh. So they just talked.

They laughed as they grabbed each other's faces roughly so they could suck the peanut butter off their faces with kisses and licks. Draco pulled away when he felt Harry's scratchy face from the growing hairs of him wanting to grow a possible beard.

"You are okay with me growing it out, right?" Harry asked Draco with narrow eyes as he leant back in his chair.

"You know you don't need my permission or approval if you want to, right?" Draco said to Harry as he reached under the table to gently touch Harry's knee. "It just tickles." Harry smiled at him adoringly.

"But you're fine with it?" Harry asked cautiously.

"Or course, Harry bear," Draco said as his silver eyes looked Harry over. "You're perfect, nothing, not even ticklish beards that make it hard for me to kiss you properly, could stop that from being a fact. It'll just frame your perfect face like your glasses do for your pretty eyes."

And nothing could've stopped Harry from blushing furiously just then.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Harry mumbled as he looked down to his feet in embarrassment.

"Well, let's see," Draco said tapping his chin as Harry sat up quickly to try and cover Draco's mouth. They went through this before. First, Draco was going to say all the things that Harry had done for his friends, for Draco and for the world. Then, Draco would say how much Draco did nothing too deserve someone as beautiful and amazing as Harry. And he finished with how they absolutely did everything that made them not deserve each other in so many different and weird way but yet they still got each other because that was how the universe worked.

"Don't you dare start," Harry warned as he leapt to the other side of the table and covering Draco's mouth with his hand and holding his lemonade in his other hand, threateningly.

Draco nodded, fearful. Harry reasoned that was either because he didn't want to get his fancy green and purple suit, while Harry was wearing what he had woken up wearing, black jeans and a gray sweatshirt, or because he didn't want his hair ruined because the typical Malfoy spends two hours on their hair alone.

Harry pulled his hand away and Draco slouched in his chair. "I just wanted to show my love and affection to you, Harry dear."

Harry smiled. "You don't have to show me."

_____

Draco took away both Harry's and his dishes to be washed and when he came back be saw Harry inside what looked to be a big lounge with two large TV's. 

"So, what is this place anyway?" Harry said to Draco.

"It's a small hotel that I managed to get all to myself for you to share with me tonight," Draco told him.

"How did you manage that?" Harry asked, surprised.

Draco's eyes wandered to the floor and walked towards one of the couches in the lounge. "Not important."

Harry scoffed but followed after him. "Why don't you just tell me?"

"Let's just say the owners were muggles. Does that explain enough?" Draco Malfoy drawled as he pulled Harry onto the couch with him, laying his head in Harry's lap.

"Dray, that explains absolutely nothing," Harry Potter responded as he playfully glared.

"Oh come on now, Potter. Let's watch some anime for a few hours and then eat some romantic dinner. Though, I'll have to get up to make the popcorn."

"Then get up you lazy ass," Harry laughed, pushing Draco off his lap making Draco fall off the couch onto the floor with a thud.

"Hey!" But Draco laughed too.

As Draco rushed away and Harry tried to find the best to watch Harry remembered their first date, when he had the courage to finally ask Draco out. He had answered with: "Yes, you bloody martyr. Of course I would love to go on a date with you." And the following Thursday they did.

Harry remembered how ticked off Draco was when he realized that their first date would not consist of a fancy dinner with romantics but instead watching TV with popcorn and chips with dip. But not just watching anything. Anime.

Draco slouched through the whole first couple of minutes, grumbling to himself. But it was the first time he had been introduced to the television which fascinated him so he was at least was looking at the television.

But after a full thirty minutes he was addicted and Harry had to get up and refill their drinks every fifteen minutes and every thirty minutes Harry had to get up to refresh on food while Draco just sat there and ate and ate and drank repeat while watching anime. They spent more than 6 hours there, just sitting next to each other and watching anime for their very first date.

To Harry it was exhausting. To Draco it was the best date ever.

Harry chuckled to himself as he waited for Draco.

Draco returned and situated himself so he was laying down, holding the bowl of popcorn invitingly. Harry smiled and lay in front of him, just so Draco could see the television, and holding the remote in one hand as Draco placed the bowl of popcorn in front of Harry so all he had to do was reach over him to eat while Harry could swipe it with his teeth.

And Harry pushed play.

____

After three hours of sitting in front of the TV together, they got up. Draco groaned as he realized his foot was asleep.

Harry got up to stretch as he turned off the TV. He looked at Draco lovingly and kissed his forehead. Draco smiled slightly.

"So Harry bear, you ready for a romantic dinner?" Draco asked seductively as he stood up and stood right in front of Harry, just over a
inch taller than Harry.

"Yes, Dragon," Harry said, fighting down the blush on his cheeks.

Draco offered Harry his hand as he took his wand from his pocket and dimmed the lights. Harry took his hand and Draco led him to the room with the lone table.

Draco helped Harry sit in his seat, though they both knew Harry didn't need it, and pushed it in for him as he raised his wand and a white napkin was lifted into the air and tied gently around Harry's neck. He giggled and Draco sat down in the seat across from him, wrapping his own white napkin around his neck.

Draco flicked his wand and muttered something and out of the kitchen doors that were down the hall were large silver plates and bowls that and filled with food.

They landed on the table and Draco flicked his wand again as the candles immediately were lit. There was a Greek salad and mashed potatoes with a side of gravy. There were barbecue chips on the side of the table in a bag and a veggie tray that consisted of carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, and ranch. There was pasta on a tray with a can of Parmesan.

And with a side, a plate of trectle tarts

"Woah Dragon," Harry breathed as he stared at all the food. "Who are we feeding?"

Draco chuckled softly and reached across the table to hold onto Harry's hand and kissed it. Harry giggled.

"Make your plate," Draco said to Harry before letting go of Harry's hand and grabbing his plate and reaching towards the salad.

"Thank you for preparing all this," Harry smiled when he saw Draco's hand falter. "I can prepare our next date," Harry winked at Draco who looked up at Harry. "When I ask you out of course."

Draco nodded slowly but looked back down at the salad and started to scoop some lettuce onto his plate with only a small, nervous smile on his face.

Harry noticed him as he started to scoop up some mashed potatoes and gravy onto his plate.

"Hey, you alright?" Harry asked him, looking at Draco carefully as Draco, noticeably, forced a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Draco said, nervously turning back to the salad to pile more leaves on his plate.

Harry frowned but shrugged, heading back to the potatoes.

Soon, after a few minutes of silence, Harry knew he had to break the ice and began to chatter on about what had happened that day with the demigods. Draco looked at Harry, grateful that he dropped the topic, and joined into Harry's chatter, asking questions about what happened with the demigods.

"This is great food, Dray," Harry commented as he poured some Parmesan onto his lasagna.

Draco nodded, chewing on a carrot.

                            ~>//<~

"Harry bear," Draco said cautiously as he slowly stood up from the table immediately when Harry finished, his stomach full. "I, um, prepared something for us to look at. I want you to see it with me."

Harry stood up too, eyeing Draco with suspicious eyes. "What do you want me to see?"

"Oh, stop asking so many questions," Draco grumbled and offered Harry his hand.

Harry took it cautiously and headed up the stairway after Draco, who began to walk up slowly.

They kept walking until they reached the room at the end of the corridor, with a much more decorated doorway than the others.

"This is the most expensive room in the hotel," Draco whispered to Harry, holding tightly onto Harry's hand as if he thought he would lose him if he let go.

Harry nodded back and followed Draco through the doorway when he opened it with a flick of his wand.

Inside it was definitely more fancy, with silk curtains, well made beds, and with bigger bathrooms.

But Draco ignored all of it and turned right at the bathroom. In front of the beds and next to the television on a nightstand was a small balcony.

It had curtains half covering the entrance that swayed to the wind when Draco and Harry slipped under it. Both stood there for just a few seconds, feeling alive in the fresh, cool night air, before Draco took his wand from his pocket, lit the tip and held it high above his head, as if too signal something.

And a moment later, the sky erupted.

Bright flashes of light lit up the night, some formed into shapes.

Harry shook his head in disbelief as he pointed out a shaggy dog in purple and a yellow ball of light zipping through the air.

He laughed when he saw a giant orange cat appear.

It was so amazing but when he turned to look at Draco to display his smile Draco was already looking at Harry, a glint in his eyes and a smile tugging at his lips.

Then Draco turned his head to look at the magnificent show, giving Harry a nervous smirk and gestured for him to look too.

But what Harry saw when he looked back surprised him. There were words appearing.

In light yellow, the words flashed
Harry James Potter
In light pink, the colors looked very pretty in the sky
My little adorable bear
In dark blue, the letters blinked
I have a question I have been meaning to ask you
In emerald green, they flashed on and off
Look at me please, so I finally can

Harry turned towards Draco but had to look down for Draco was kneeling.

Draco grasped Harry's hand, his own hands shaking.

"Harry James Potter, I love you. From the moment I saw you I knew you were trouble and was going to play a role in my life. My life was so different before we actually knew each other. Before, when we both thought that we were both gits in our own way, I was a selfish person who thought of only himself. I didn't think about and nor did I care about what others thought and felt, as long as it was bad things about me, and they were, but I tried to control it. I met you and you messed up the whole system, a kind and loving person that was treated horribly by his peers when he should have been treated a hero. You had a lot of power when you came to Hogwarts but when I saw you weren't using it I considered you a target after you rejected my request to be friends. I was jealous of you, honestly. Then you started to become even more famous, since fighting dark wizards wasn't enough for Harry Potter. Getting the sorcerers stone, defeating a Basilisk, being hunted by a mass murderer, getting put in the Triwizard tournament and winning, being the 'instructor' in Dumbledore's Army and then the final Battle. I didn't know what to think of you until you saved my life countless numbers of times, stripped me of my pride and was taken away from the hell I had been living with and before I knew it I was in love with you. And later on we started going on dates. They were amazing times where I learned so much about you I just didn't think anyone but me knew and the more I learned the more I seemed to love you. And after countless dates and shows of affection I am still and will never be afraid  to admit that I love you. And here we are now, me on my knee ready to commit to a life with you that I want so badly. Harry Potter I love you with my whole heart. Will you marry me?"

Harry had tear tracks traveling down his cheeks and he gripped Draco's hand harder as he wept.

"O-oh God," Harry sighed, trying to calm himself as he stared at the man in front of him. "Oh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. I love you," Harry cried and wrapped his arms around his Draco. "Yes, I will marry you. But I will also kiss you, and make love to you, and cuddle with you, and live a life with you, and create a family with you, and go through things with you and kiss you so so much." Harry kissed Draco's cheek as much as he could in a few seconds.

And they leant their foreheads together, sighing happily.

"Yeah! Wahoo!" A man's voice yelled.

"OTP! OTP! OTP has sailed!" Squealed a woman.

Draco and Harry looked down at the far away ground, seeing a small Hermione and Ron. Harry and Draco shook their heads but waved before standing up and walking back inside, holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 302 20
When Minerva McGonagall gets into contact with her old mentor, the Immortal Trainer of Heroes, Chiron, to oversee the healing of her students in the...
562K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...
263K 4.2K 37
Set After heroes of Olympus, during half blood prince, Percy Jackson and some of his friends must go to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter against Voldemo...
764K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...