Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

بواسطة Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... المزيد

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾

7.1K 124 45
بواسطة Sootsy

Another one requested
by the lovely AngelNinja5!
I really really loved this idea,
it was inspired by Spencer
and Maeve dancing.
Word Count: 1818
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

BOOM.

The sound of thunder cracks outside of Y/N's bedroom window, waking her up immediately. She hated thunderstorms. She checked the time to see it was only eleven thirty, she'd only been asleep an hour. This is going to be a long night.

BOOM.

The sound yet again comes booming through her house, the lightening lights up her entire room. She felt like she wanted to cry and like she was about to have a panic attack.

BOOM.

She couldn't hold in the tears anymore and loses it, taking deep breaths to try to calm herself. Why did it have to storm tonight? They have a case they need to work tomorrow.

BOOM.

That was it. She had to text her best friend... she couldn't be in this house by herself much longer. She sent him a quick text to make sure he was awake before she called, not wanting to wake him. "Are you still up? If so could you call me."

BOOM.

She jumped as the thunder cracked through her window and she climbed out of bed with her phone, tears streaming down her face as she paces around her house, knowing she wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

BOOM.

Y/N felt her phone vibrate in her hand "Yeah I'm up, I'm calling you now" the text reads and she tries to stop crying, taking a deep breath and awaiting his phone call while still pacing around her house. The ringing of her phone makes her jump and she answers it quickly.

"H-Hello" she stutters out, sniffling a bit. The sound of thunder cracks through the house once more and she whimpers, tears freely streaming down her cheeks and dripping onto the floor.

"Do you need me to come over?" Was the first thing that he said, knowing she had a fear of thunderstorms, and he could tell she'd been crying. Spencer hasn't slept any because of his insomnia.

"Pl-Please?" She says, squeaking once the thunder booms again. At this point she had turned on almost all of the lights in her house.

"I'll be right over" he says, deciding to just stay in his pajamas and throw his converse and coat on. He grabs his keys and go-bag which had a change of clothes and heads out to his car to start heading on his way over.

"C-Could you maybe stay on the phone and just talk about anything..." she asks him, hoping he wouldn't hang up until he got there.

"Of course I didn't plan to hang up I put you on speaker and my phone in my car phone holder. What do you want me to talk about?"

"Uh, anything. Facts about... constellations?" She says, looking out the window to see some stars peeking out behind the storm clouds, the thunder and lightening boomed once more and lit up the sky illuminating the stars.

"Okay, Not all of the constellations are visible from any one point on Earth. The star maps are typically divided into maps for the northern hemisphere and maps for the southern hemisphere. The season of the year can also affect what constellations are visible from where you are located on Earth." Spencer starts, watching the road as he rambles off facts with ease.

"Orion is one of the most visible constellations. Because of its location, it can be seen throughout the world. Orion is named after a hunter from Greek mythology. Its brightest stars are Betelgeuse and Rigel." Spencer says, starting to name them all off.

"Ursa Major is visible in the northern hemisphere. It means "Larger Bear" in Latin. The Big Dipper is part of the Ursa Major constellation. The Big Dipper is often used as a way to find the direction north. Ursa Minor means "Smaller Bear" in Latin. It is located near Ursa Major and also has the pattern of a small ladle called the Little Dipper as part of its larger pattern." he continues, turning the corner.

"The Draco constellation can be viewed in the northern hemisphere. It means "dragon" in Latin and was one of the forty-eight ancient constellations. The Pegasus constellation is named after the flying horse by the same name from Greek mythology. It can be seen in the northern sky."

"W-What about the Zodiac ones?" Y/N cuts in, Spencer can hear her still sniffling softly through the phone.

"The Zodiac constellations are the constellations that are located within a band that is about twenty degrees wide in the sky. This band is considered special because it is the band where the Sun, the Moon, and the planets all move. There are thirteen zodiac constellations. Twelve of these are also used as signs for the zodiac calendar and astrology. There's Capricornus, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpius, Sagittarius, and Ophiuchus" Spencer says, turning onto the road to her house.

"A-Are you almost here?" Y/N asks as the thunder booms in the sky again.

"I just turned onto your road go ahead and unlock the door for me" he says, pulling into her driveway.

She rushes to the door and unlocks it for him, "Alright it's unlocked Spence."

"Okay I'm here I'll be right in." He says before hanging up and grabbing his things, opening his door and hurrying to her front door which she opens when he gets there. She shuts the door behind him and he kicks his shoes off, hanging his coat on her coat rack.

Spencer wrapped his arms around her in a hug, wiping her tear stained cheeks with his thumbs. "How about we listen to some music or something?" He asks her softly.

"Yeah that sounds good.. and cuddles maybe?" She asks him.

"Of course you can have cuddles" Spencer tells her, turning on some music on his phone.

The two of them make their way to the couch and he pulls her into his arms and cuddles with her. Spencer hummed along to the music that played through the speakers of his phone, leaving it on shuffle.

They stayed like that for awhile until Spencer heard the upbeat melody of the song "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs come through the speakers of his phone and he all of a sudden gets an idea.

He stands up off the couch, earning a whine from Y/N because she was comfortable cuddling with him. Spencer then offers his hand to her "Dance with me?"

She feels her cheeks heat up "Oh.. Spence I can't dance."

"I can't either but it's just us, please? Dance with me tonight." he says to her, singing the last bit of it while still holding his hand out for her to take.

Y/N takes his hand and stands up, smiling as he leads her into the open area of her kitchen, giggling at the fact that they were going to dance both of them wearing their pajamas and mis-matched socks.

She was wearing a black T-Shirt dress nightgown and Spencer was wearing some plaid pajama pants with a black nirvana T-Shirt on. She also had one cat sock and one unicorn sock on her feet. Spencer had one red striped sock on and one yellow striped sock.

Spencer smiled at her once they got to the empty space in her living room, he spun her around when they got there. He noticed she was smiling and they started to swing dance around her living room.

I feel the music moving
through your body
And looking at you
I can tell you want me
Don't stop, keep going
till the morning light

They danced around her living room, Y/N was smiling and enjoying his company, almost completely forgetting about the thunderstorm booming around them.

A slower song came on after that and Spencer pulled her close to him, holding one of her hands and putting his arm around her waist. She laid her head on his chest as they swayed back and forth, listening to the sounds of his heart beat.

Y/N followed his lead as they danced around her living room, every time she breathed she breathed in his scent and it calmed her fears of the storm even more. It seemed Spencer Reid was her cure for thunderstorms.

They danced that for what felt like hours but was probably only an hour. The two of them just being content with each other, him calming her childish fears.

She runs off after the song ends, hoping he'll chase her around her house and end in tickles. As much as she didn't want to admit it she loved being tickled.

Spencer chuckles softly and smiles, chasing after her around her living room and into the kitchen, finally catching her once they made it back to the living room. He grabbed her around the waist and carried her to the couch and dropped her gently on it before hovering over her and starting to tickle her sides.

She immediately squeaked "S-Spence! Stop that tickles" she says through laughs, giggling quietly and squirming hoping that he won't actually stop.

He smirked and shook his head "Nope! You are being tickled and there's nothing you can do about it Y/N!" Spencer continued to tickle her sides mercilessly, so happy to be able to distract her from the storms outside.

She laughs harder, squirming around as he tickles her. She's so glad he came over because if it wasn't for him she would have had a panic attack.

Spencer continued his merciless tickling until she's running out of breath "S-Spence! I can't breath" she says in between her fits of laughter while still squirming around on the couch.

He finally stops his attack on her sides and smiles at her, chuckling as she catches her breath. He checked the time and realized it was already three in the morning, and in that brief moment of silence he noticed that it was completely quiet and the thunderstorm had stopped.

"Hey listen! The storm stopped" Spencer says to her, looking down at her as she was still laying on the couch.

She takes a moment to listen before smiling brightly "Yay! I made it through without a panic attack thanks to you Spencer." she said before scooting over next to him and cuddling up to him.

"You're very welcome Y/N. Anytime you need me to come over during a storm just call me and I will" Spencer replies while cuddling her close.

The two of them stay like that until they start to drift asleep on the couch, Y/N falling asleep first so Spencer laid on his back with her laying on his chest before he covered them up with a blanket, him drifting off to sleep after.

And she was right, Dr. Spencer Reid was in fact her cure for thunderstorms.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

199K 2.6K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...
18.8K 551 28
♕𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
2.9K 107 18
When you think you've been through the worst thing to ever happen to you, something new comes to prove that everything you thought was safe isn't, an...
888 37 6
Warning, trigger topics and mentions of: death, suicide, blood, gore, assault, sexual topics, more. If you don't watch criminal minds - it's all sens...