Bluebells And Blushes

By Rickardr1

He felt lost in the world. But very soon a special girl would become his world. =============================... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

42 4 3
By Rickardr1

Ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum

My heart started to beat louder and faster. I swallow the panic. Oh god, I tried to sit up but a wave of nausea hit me, forcing me back down. I tried again but slower this time, and managed to sit all the way up. My surroundings are different. I'm in a bed, an honest for goodness bed! I can't remember the last time I've been in a proper bed. A nice one too. With white downy blankets and a soft, plush mattress with fluffed up pillows.

My stomach throbbed with pain but I've suffered worse. I touch my feet to the hard wood floors and launch myself upwards, my head feeling light and fuzzy and my vision clouding over. Luckily that only lasts for a moment and when it clears, I observe my surroundings.

The room has a large window partially covered by heavy burgundy drapes, gold ropes tying around the middle of them, holding them back. The floor, a little farther from the bed is concealed by a large oriental rug. The walls are a dark brown wood and have a few intricate paintings hanging off them.

I hear the door handle rattle and I tense, my shoulders suddenly getting very tight. The door finally opens and in walks a girl. A very pretty girl. A memory sparks and I realize she is the one who had been by my side right before I'd fallen unconscious.

Her eyes are are a deep blueish purple and I think that they were the bluebells I'd supposedly seen. She cocks her head slightly to the left and a soft smile graces her porcelain features. "Hello". She says. "Uhhh, um." I try to swallow the ever growing lump in my throat but alas my attemps elude me and I am unable to speak, standing dumbfounded in the middle of the room. She smiles again and walks towards me. My reflexes finally kick in and I rush backwards. "You don't have to be afraid of me silly, I'm only here to help." I manage to tear my eyes off of her and gaze upon what she carries in her hands. Food. I hear a growl and embarrassingly realize that the horrific sound has come from me, or rather more specifically my stomach. She grins and sets it down on the bedside table I missed from my little look-around.

There is a steaming bowl of porridge and some fruit with a tall glass of milk beside it, all laid out on a silver tray. I hesitantly shuffle over and sit back down on the bed. "Go on, eat." She encourages "I know you must be famished." I slowly snake my hand over to the tray and pick up the spoon beside the porridge. She nods and smiles, urging me to go on. I bring the spoonful of porridge up to my mouth, blow on it, then proceed to eat it. My belly welcomes it's newcomer with open arms and a comfortable warmth spreads from my abdomen outward. I hurriedly eat the rest of the meal not caring about manners or such. When I finish I sigh contentedly and once again focus my attention back to the girl. "So." I say finally finding my voice again. "Are you a servent or something?" She chuckles and shakes her head. "My father owns this manor."

Sir Benedict.

Her Father?

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hi guys so I finally updated again and this chapter you will find, is longer than the other.

Sooo enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
475K 23.6K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...