What Family Means

By NightmareWritez

Stony - Superfamily Peter's Aunt recently died. She had a wonderful life, and sadly did pass away when she ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Discontinuation

5.1K 114 87
By NightmareWritez

My apologies, but this story, as well as the "A God and A Spider" story will be discontinued. I have gotten out of the Marvel universe and have strayed to the wonderful world of anime.

Please, if you want to make an actual ending to this story, I'd love to read it. Just give me a bit of credit, yes?

I am going to start writing again, but this time I think that I'm going to start an angsty Haikyuu!! fanfiction.

So look forward to that.

If there are any other anime fanfics that you want me to write, then please, put it down in the comments below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.5K 39
When a tragic event occurs in Peter's life, Tony tries to help, becoming more and more attached to the kid as more and more things happen. Peter is...
586K 16.3K 35
Aunt May died while Peter was in school, taking away the last person on his family tree. Peter doesn't want to go into the system, he feels like he's...
26.3K 760 37
What if Tony survived endgame? What if Tony was secretly in love with Steve therefore he didn't marry Pepper? What if Steve also returned that love b...
153K 3.8K 22
After losing everyone Peter Parker falls into a hole of darkness. Feeling that the death of his Aunt was his fault. Before he could be put into a fos...