Ghetto

Von xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... Mehr

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 14

59.9K 1.7K 777
Von xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

If I were to take you home

Would you still be in love baby

Because I need you tonight

Blue POV

I stood by Ace bedside at Mercy Hospital. He was in a coma. I saw the big wound on the right side of his head.

Noel, Lia, Ty, Colton, and August all stood in the room with me in complete silence.

"What the fuck happen?" I asked no one in particular.

Before anybody could say anything Ace's bitch, Monica, walked in.

"Hello." She smirked. Nobody spoke.

"But like I was gone say." Noel ignored Monica causing a few snickers in the room.

"Is there a problem?" Monica asked.

"It is." I said boldly. August quickly sat me down beside him.

"Maybe you should calm down." Lia told me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You probably don't know but Ace was a huge drug dealer." Monica said.

"No shit. Im assuming you didn't know." Noel gave Monica a nasty look.

"Well I ASSUMED y'all didn't know since y'all were clueless to a lot of things." She said smartly.

The doctor saved this bitch because I was about to kick her right in her teeth.

"Where are the daughters?" The doctor asked as he closed the door behind him. Noel and I raised our hands.

"Great." He smiled genuinely at me.

August cleared his throat.

"He ain't gone die is it? I mean ion like him but I don't want him to die." Noel ghetto ass blurted out causing Colton to laugh. They made for each other because both of them foolish!

"No he is not going to die. He's doing quite fine" The doctor laugh. If I'm not mistaken I could have sworn I heard Monica smack her lips. But Ian gone say nothing. Not right now anyway.

The doctor stared at my clothes. I just realized I still had on this slutty maid stuff. I felt so embarrassed all of a sudden.

"A maid?" He finally asked after realizing how embarrassed I was.

"Yeaaaa." I said slowly.

"I have been looking for a maid. Do you mind working for me? I promise I will pay good." He said.

August gave me a sideways look.

"I already go to a certain house everyday after school." I said hoping he would let it go.

"Well maybe you could come in the morning every weekend." He suggested.

The Lord must be on my side because Ace started mumbling something as he slowly opened his eyes. He saved me from this one I must admit.

"Baby." Monica ran to his side.

"Tina?" He said my mom's name but looked at Monica.

"No baby it's Monica, your fiancé." She said.

"Tina what happened? You let me get shot baby?" A single tear rolled down his face. Noel gave me a confused look.

"That's not Tina, Ace. Tina died about 7 years ago." I stood up and walked to the other side of his bed where Monica wasn't standing.

"Blue why you wearing them tight ass clothes. You ain't but 11, act like it." He snapped at me.

"Ace I'm 18 now. Noel is 15. And mama is gone." I spoke softly.

"Blueberry." He said.

I can't take this no more. I dashed out the room as tears flowed down my cheek. I clicked the button several times on the elevator until it opened.

I stepped in as the doors began closing behind me. A hand stopped it from closing and in walked August.

We stood in the elevator in complete silence. A comfortable silence.

I watched as the elevator landed on floor one. The doors opened and I dashed out with August behind me. We got in my car and I sat there a minute. Still not talking, I pulled off to the hotel.

I took the elevator to my room and stepped out when it opened up to my room.

"You mad, sad, or confused?" He asked nonchalantly. To be honest I don't know what I am.

I stepped out my heels and pulled my clothes off.

"So you gone ignore me and strip in front of me?" He shrugged. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You want to see me strip." I laughed.

I grabbed two towels and underwear and bra set. I ran my bath water and got in.

August walked in and sat on the steps leading to the tub. He looked in my eyes as if he was expecting me to say something.

"I got something in my nose?" I touched my nose but he pulled my hand away.

"Naw. You just perfect." He pulled my hair out the bun and let it fall down my back. I could feel the ends getting wet.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I like it when your hair is down." He grabbed my towel and started bathing me. He wrapped my dry towel around my body as I stepped out. I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:35 pm.

"You should be getting home." I told him as he followed me back to the room.

"Naw. I'm gone chill with you for a second." He plopped down on Noel's bed. The large wall sized window beside her bed showed the perfect view of Miami.

"Close the curtains please." I told him. He hopped up and slid the curtains closed slowly.

"Noel gone beat yo ass for chilling in her bed." I slipped on my Aeropostale sweats and a t shirt.

"Her and Colton look so cute together." August laughed. To think about it they actually do. They both are reckless.

"I think we look good together." He said holding my hips from behind. We stood in front of the mirror staring at ourselves.

"We are a power couple." I smirked.

"Yea we like Puffy and Kim." He smacked my ass.

"Why we got to be like them?" I asked with a confused look.

"Because me and Puffy get that money. Then you my little ghetto girl just like she was to him." He said.

"But they broke up! I want to be like Beyonce and Jay Z!" I said excitedly.

"Hell naw baby. Everybody want to be like them. We can be like Rihanna and Chris Brown." He laughed.

"So you trying to beat my ass now?!" I smirked.

"Naw I-"

"Hell naw." I laughed and pushed him back on my bed and I sat on top of him with a pillow on his face.

"I can't breathe." He yelled. I removed the pillow and laughed. He grabbed my hips and locked me down in this position. I straddled him and pushed my lips down into his.

"Damn baby." He grunted. I kissed down his cheek and all over his neck.

"Aite na Blue. We gone be fucking girl." He pushed me off him.

"Why you do that?" I asked kind of hurt.

"Because you ain't ready for this. You started crying when I ate you out so I know you gone be crawling up the wall when I put this dick on you." He said.

"How much you want to bet?" I squinted my eyes. He talking to me like I'm a little girl. My body mature enough for this.

"I'm not about to play with you Blue." He got up and walked to the window and peeped through the curtains.

I walked up and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"I love you." I whispered. He turned around quickly and stared at me.

"You what?" He asked with a funny look on his face. Oh shit. Did I make a mistake?

"I uhhhh. I love you." I said sort of scared of what he might say. But instead his actions told it all. He picked me up and lied me softly on my bed and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Blue." He said in between kisses. I moaned softly as he hit my hot spot on my neck. He stopped suddenly.

"Why you stop now?!" I snapped. He pulled his iPhone out and plugged it up to the dock. Meeting in My Bedroom by Silk started playing.

"I want it to be special." He said laying me down. I helped him get me out my clothes. He spread my legs as far as they could go. I never knew my legs could go that far.

He began placing soft kisses on my 'lips'. He nibbled and licked.

"Gosh." I moaned out as his tongue went deeper in me. My right hand gripped the sheets as the other one held his head down so he wouldn't move.

I felt my legs tighten up and my body tensed. He sucked so hardly and licked like this was his last meal. I felt myself release. He licked his glistening lips and undid his jeans and pulled them off with his boxers. He pulled his shirt off revealing his nice body.

This my first time seeing August's manhood. Lord knows he gone wreck me.

"You sure?" He asked me but my attention was on his dick.

How is he gone get that in me?!

"Blue." He called.

"Huh?" I finally looked up at his smirking face.

"You sure ma?" He asked.

"Yea. Just be easy." I begged. He spread my legs and put his head at my entrance.

"Hold up!" I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"Where is your condom?" I frowned. I don't need no baby nor a STD. He better strap up or leave. He reached down in his pants pocket and pulled out a gold pack and slipped it on.

He put his head back at my entrance and softly beat at my entrance. That shit hurt like hell! I gripped his shoulders as I felt my hole being stretched.

"I'm in there now." He said. It still hurt bad! After the next five strokes I started feeling the pleasure.

My legs started going crazy. They sat comfortably on his shoulder as he punished my shit.

"August." I said as I bit down on my bottom lip. I wouldn't be surprised if it started bleeding.

"Damn." He grunted as he kept pounding me. I got a strong feeling I'm gone be sore after this. With every stroke I arched my back more as I felt a funny feeling.

"I got to pee." I told him.

"No you don't." He kept going faster and faster.

"Uhhhh!" I screamed. He pulled out and liquid came all out in the sheets.

"I made you skeet." He teased. I didn't know what my body was doing.

"Made me what?" I asked.

"Girl you brand new to this thing." He said while laughing. I ignored him and crawled under the sheets. I felt his body crawl in behind me and cuddle up next to me.

"I love you with all my heart August." I said honestly.

"I love you more baby girl." He whispered in my ear.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

317K 11.9K 60
Ariane Jackson a twenty - seven year old who has went through it all with Chris a man who she use to be a sex toy to is now boosted given the girlf...
Trust Von 🦎lee

Fanfiction

42.2K 2.7K 52
"I trust you", San tells me, and I freeze. Does that mean that he'd hook up with me if I'd want it too? Do I want it? Hell, yeah. But... I'm scared...
849K 4K 6
A woman trapped in slavery with a loveless man. A king standing alone in a cold, prejudiced world. Both have no intention of knowing each other. Both...
Falling For A Thug Von Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...