Bang, Bang [h2ovanoss + more]

By ohmwrecker-pecker

Everyone has a power in this world. Whether you discover them when you're six or when you're fifty, you're bo... More

-info-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
rip vanoss 2k18
a nice assortment of "deleted scenes"

-09-

1.3K 75 24
By ohmwrecker-pecker

alternative title: h2odelirious fucks up
--

Jonathan rolls over onto his back, sprawling out across his bed. He looks over at the big pile of teddy bears he had brought, all sitting on his desk chair.

Admittedly, the pile itself wasn't very big. Seven teddy bears were all he could fit into the bag he had brought for them, and all the others were back at his parent's house tucked away into the closet, probably. And despite Luke's teasing, he had helped Jon stack the bears all on the chair.

And he had also helped Jonathan place the bunny on top without knocking the entire thing over.

Jonathan, admittedly, didn't know what to do with the stupid bunny rabbit. It was old and probably a little dusty, and Jonathan didn't even like bunnies all that much. He doesn't know anyone who likes bunnies, either.

A soft knock on the door makes Jonathan sit up, staring over at the only entrance into the dorm.

“Hello? Um… Jonathan? Are you here?”

Jonathan smiles warmly at the voice that comes from behind the door, and quickly gets up to open it. “Yeah, of course I'm here, Bryce! I ain't got anything good to do. It's just me and my teddy bears.”

Bryce raises an eyebrow curiously. “Teddy bears?”

Jonathan laughs and nods, pulling Bryce inside. “Yeah! Look at my teddy bears! They're the best!” He then gestures to the teddy stack with a grin.

Bryce's eyes widen, and he giggles softly as he rushes towards it. “Oh my gosh, they're so cute! Look at this one, he has a little bowtie on him too! Aww, they're so adorable!”

“I know, right?! Come on, don't be shy, you can touch if you wanna,” Jonathan insists, seeing Bryce's hesitation to grab one. He smiles as Bryce reaches out and touches the head of a small blue bear, gasping and cooing at how soft it is.

They ended up grabbing all the bears and throwing them all onto Jonathan's bed, laughing and talking while throwing them around at each other like a couple of children.

“Oh god, oh my god! The teddy bear army is falling! Bryce, what have you done?!” Jonathan gave a small sob, trying his best to sound sad. “Oh, no… you fucking monster!”

Bryce giggles and lightly smacks Jon with a pillow. “Well, you know what? I'm glad! I'm glad I killed the teddy army! They were jerks, they deserved it!”

Jonathan tries to fake cry again, but instead laughs quietly. “God, we're so fucking stupid, Bryce.”

“Yeah… just a little stupid. Do you want me to help you pick up the teddy bears?” Bryce brushes some hair out of his face with a smile, quietly picking a bear off the floor.

Jonathan nods, and begins to help Bryce pick them up. “So, now that that's over… What did you come here for? I doubt you came over to see my damn teddy collection,” Jon questions.

Bryce shrugs. “I just… I just wanted to know if you had the papers for choir. My cat tore mine up,” he explains, reaching down to pick up some bears that had fallen over.

“Cats? I thought we couldn't have any pets in the dorms?”

“Yeah. We- we can't, but… you know,” Bryce says awkwardly. There was a small moment of silence before Bryce eyes the ground sheepishly. “I don't have a roommate. Nobody knows about them. They- they were strays, and babies, and I- I just couldn't leave babies out there! They were so tiny and helpless and- and the momma cat was nowhere to be found, and-”

Bryce suddenly falls silent, looking down at something under Jon's bed. Jonathan frowns worriedly at this.

“Bryce? Bryce, what's wrong?”

“There's something under your bed,” he explains. He reaches down and under the bed, pulling out the bunny from yesterday. His eyes light up at the small stuffed animal, and he smiles as he examines it closely. “Aww… he's so cute. He's got two different colored eyes, too. That's cute,” Bryce gushes, showing the bunny’s eyes to Jonathan.

This catches him off guard. Had the bunny always had one green eye? He was pretty sure they had both been black when Jon first found the bunny, but then again, it had been kinda dark in the building Jonathan had found it in. He easily could've mistaken the dark green for black with the lack of lighting.

Nonetheless, Jon smiles at Bryce and nods in agreement. “Yeah, isn't he cute? I guess the guy fell when we knocked the pile over, because he was in that damn teddy stack too,” Jonathan explains. He looks over at Bryce, who is staring down at the bunny like the way a child would look at a Christmas present. He chuckles softly, and pats Bryce's back gently. “You like it that much, Bryce, you can keep it. You like it better than me, anyways.”

Bryce grins, hugging the bunny close to his chest. “Thanks, Jon. I'll take good care of him for you. My kitties can cuddle him, too.”

Jonathan smiles at Bryce, happy that he had managed to make Bryce happy too. He didn't have the heart to admit to Bryce that the main reason he gave Bryce the bunny was because Jon was starting to think it was haunted.

He wasn't sure how well Bryce would take to a haunted rabbit doll, but if the way Bryce reacted just now was to say anything, he assumed Bryce would be just fine.

-

It wasn't until Jonathan had tried to wash his jacket that night that he remembered the key he had found at the lake. It had fallen out of his pocket as he had tried to stuff it into a washing machine.

And Jonathan's curiosity easily got the best of him, and now he was off to the forest to go see what it unlocked. He was fully aware of the stupidity of his sudden plans. He knew that he would regret this in the morning, too, but he couldn't help himself.

So he wanders off to the lake, all by himself. He wasn't sure who he would tell about something like this. Brock or Tyler would surely scold him and tell him how bad of an idea it is. Luke would probably smack him silly and then tell him that he was crazy and to go do his homework or something like that. Evan would probably list some twenty reasons as to why and how he would die, and Jonathan was positive that Bryce wouldn't dare say yes to such a crazy idea. And considering Jonathan didn't really know the others well enough to invite them on crazy adventures at 10:30 at night...

He brushes the thoughts away as he steps out from behind some trees, and sees the lake in view. Jon speeds up a little, though he's still not sure what he's doing.

Looking around, Jonathan almost begins to regret his decision. Being in the woods at night was much scarier without a bunch of other idiots to hang with. But then again… he could just drown anything that tried to attack him.

Yeah. That'll work. Just douse half the planet in water and then he'll be safe.

Feeling a bit better, he begins to check around the area. Jonathan was channeling every bit of knowledge he had inside of him, and doing his best to use his crazy brain for something good for once. He just wanted to see if there was anything that this stupid, stupid key unlocks.

And after at least an hour of searching (because he heard the clock chime twice, meaning he had been out here for a lot longer than planned), Jonathan finally found something interesting.

He felt like he just discovered Atlantis or something cool like that. He felt, really and truly, like the baddest motherfucker on the planet right now. All because he found some hidden little door.

The door itself was simple. A faint grey against the trunk of some trees that had all somehow tangled themselves with each other. It was clearly made of some kind of stone, and the grey of it barely stood out under the vines and leaves that covered it up. That was how Jon noticed it in the first place.

He pushes some of the foliage away and feels a rush of pride as he sees a small keyhole in the door. What makes him feel even better is the fact that there is a small omega symbol scratched sloppily into the door, perfectly matching the one on the key.

Jonathan puts the key into the door, and to his delight it seems to be a perfect fit. He turns the key, preparing himself for whatever may await him inside. Finally, his little adventure would pay off. And even better, he found something cool to show the others later on in the week.

The key clicks softly inside the lock… and then snaps in half, leaving Jonathan with one part in his hand and the other stuck in the door.

Jonathan stares at the broken key in his hand, and then throws it down onto the ground in anger, cursing at the top of his lungs.

“Fuck! Fuck this damn stupid damn key! I went through all this bull for this?! No fuckin’ way, no! God- God dammit… this is stupid! You hear me, door?! You're stupid and nobody loves you!” With that, Jonathan stomps off in the direction of the school grounds, still muttering little curses under his breath the entire way there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 221 31
Jonathan just move to his new house hes been abuse and bully threw out his life so his brother bought him a new house and somewhere he could live and...
1K 42 21
(All art aren't mine) As a transfer student, You never knew anyone in the school, or anywhere else. You were thinking that your time in there will be...
2.9K 167 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...
30.5K 1.4K 34
All i'm gonna say is that this is about the BBS squad and that Jonathan is top and Evan is bottom and their both wolves. There might not be smut unle...