matchpals.com [ yoonmin ]

Von -excuseme

❝ what do you want me to do? kneel down and re-suck you off? ❞ ❝ i want you to fuck off, that's all. ❞ ... Mehr

开场白 -
一 -
二 -
三 -
四 -
五 -
六 -
七 -
八 -
九 -
十 -
十一 -
十二 -
十三 -
十四 -
十五 -
十六 -
十七 -
十八 -
十九 -
二十 -
二十一 -
二十二 -
二十三 -
二十四 -
二十五 -
二十六 -
二十七 -
二十八 -
二十九 -
三十 -
三十一 -
三十二 -
三十三 -
三十四 -
三十五 -
三十六 -
三十七 -
三十八 -
三十九 -
四十 -
四十一 -
四十二 -
四十三 -
四十四 -
四十五 -
四十六 -
四十七 -
四十八 -
四十九 -
五十 -
五十一 -
shameless self-promo
[ late apology ]

结语 -

7.5K 493 286
Von -excuseme

EPILOGUE ;

user0913: hey~

jiminiepabo: Yoongi, is this you?

user0913:... how did you know?

jiminiepabo: You've been messaging me with so many anonymous accounts that i already know it's you

user0913: you're no fun

jiminiepabo: And you have no life, messing around with people

user0913: but i've changed!

jiminiepabo: Mhm. sure you have.

user0913: what, does my own boyfriend not believe me? ):<

jiminiepabo: Ya, you aren't my boyfriend yet. I don't think you'll ever be.

user0913: well that was uncalled for. Just you watch. You'll be mine in less than a month.

jiminiepabo: Try me. ☺

user0913: I WILL! You'll be mine and I'll be yours in no time!

jiminiepabo: lol

user0913: i swearrr. I even refreshed so many times just to get this anonymous.

jiminiepabo: why, what's so special about it?

user0913: it has your birthday and mine on it. :D

jiminiepabo: oh my god that's so cheesy. ):

user0913: but you like it. Hobi helped me with it. (;

jiminiepabo: maybe I do. >> and tell hobi i said thanks

user0913: cute. okay :*

jiminiepabo: Gtg now Jinhyung wants me to help him w/ something.

user0913: all right then. take care, nugget ♡

jiminiepabo: ♡

x          x          x          x

The walk is silent. Neither are talking since they don't know who and when should one start. Jimin slightly likes this though, just walking around with Yoongi by his side. He's gotta admit, it's awkward and the older must be feeling the same thing.

But it's kinda nice. No one is really around to interrupt their precious moment together and they feel like they could take as much time as they need.

That's until one of them finally breaks the ice.

"So...." Yoongi speaks up, glancing at Jimin's breath taking side profile before looking down on the ground. "how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." Jimin mumbles, trying to bury his red nose against the thick jacket he was given to. "And you?"

"I'm great." Yoongi responds a bit timidly as he darts out his tongue to lick on his slightly chapped lips. "Listen, Jimin-"

"Would you like to sit on that bench? I'm getting tired." Jimin abruptly interjects as he trudges his way to the said bench that lead to a park. Yoongi follows closely behind him as they sit down. "Okay, you can talk again."

"About two months ago, when you confessed," Jimin flinches a little once hearing his words. "I was a bit shocked and.. I didn't know what to do."

"Yeah, I know." he says, tucking his small hands inside his pockets. He forgot to bring his mufflers, unfortunately. "So what about it?"

"You.. do understand why I reacted like that, right?" Yoongi looks at him sincerely but Jimin only has his gaze towards the play ground area.

"Yes, I do." Jimin responds briefly, making Yoongi slightly nervous. Was he still mad at him? He hopes not. He shouldn't be.

Yoongi was about to speak again, when Jimin cuts him off.

"And I also understand why you got mad at me. You had the right to, honestly." Jimin heaves out a sigh. "But I hope you're not mad anymore. I don't want you to be furious at me anymore. I don't like it."

"I'm not, Jimin." Yoongi reminds him as he reaches out his hand to touch the other's shoulder, but he resists himself. "I've already thrown away all the anger that I've kept in me for a while now and truthfully, it feels great."

Yoongi couldn't see it, but a smile has formed its way at the corner of Jimin's lips. "I'm glad." he shuts his eyes for a few seconds before finally turning to look at Yoongi. "I wouldn't know what to do if you still hated me."

"I could never hate you." Yoongi softly says, staring intently into Jimin's deep, beautiful eyes. "And Namjoon made me realize things,"

"Jin-hyung, Jungkook, and Taehyung made me realize too." Jimin adds.

"He made me realize that I--we shouldn't let my-- our feelings destroy what we had or what we still have. I mean, when you confessed to me, I should have handled it maturely instead of bashing at you like that."

"I shouldn't have been such a hypocrite and a fool. I'm really sorry for liking you too late, hyung." Jimin blurts out, his lips quivering the slightest bit.

"You shouldn't be sorry for that, Jimin." Yoongi unconsciously places his hand on top of the other's crown, ruffling it softly before tracing it down to his shoulder. "You should never feel sorry for liking someone... for liking me. I'm sorry I made you think otherwise all this time, I was pathetic."

"No, you're not." Jimin lurches forward and hugs Yoongi tightly, pulling him closer. He felt warm at that moment. "If you were pathetic, then so was I."

"Then we're both pathetic." Yoongi croaks out a laugh, returning the heart-warming embrace. "I'm really sorry, Jiminie..."

"I'm sorry, too... for everything."

"You have nothing to be sorry for though."

"I know what I'm sorry for and there's a lot." Jimin says strictly, fingers slowly playing with the threads on Yoongi's scarf. "So just let me be sorry."

Yoongi shuts his eyes, sighing softly. "Okay, but just in case, I just wanna tell you that... I forgive you."

"I forgive you too, hyung."

"Thank you."

.

.

.

The two walk hand in hand, Jimin leaning against Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi loving the feeling of having the other beside him.

They honestly don't know what they are anymore. If they're friends or lovers, or two persons who like each other but can't admit just yet.

But they do know, that with each other's presence, they feel complete. They feel happy to have each other's back and that's all that really matters.

Are they friends? Yes.

Are they lovers? Possibly.

But they've made up and maybe there's still feelings lingering between them. They just can't fully show it.

With graduation on its way, they're bound to have a new life, a new beginning. And they're going to welcome it together, with Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

And whatever happens, they'll be there for each other.

x          x          x          x

yoongiboongboong: jimin?

jiminsthighs: yes, hyung?

yoongiboongboong: do you still like me?

jiminsthighs: what if i do?

yoongiboongboong: because i still like you.

jiminsthighs: i like you too, hyung.

yoongiboong: no wait- i love you.

jiminsthighs: i love you more. ❤

yoongiboongboong: ❤

Jungkook: you guys do know this is a groupchat right?

urbantaetionary: i miss my urban dictionary

HobsSeokJungHopeHobi: jUST dAtE aLreaDY :B

monie: What did y'all give Hobi that he's typing like that?

jinie: I gave him cereal.

monie: Oh-

yoongiboongboong: can you guys just leave us alone? pricks

Jungkook: Ya knoe, theres this thing called pm. think u should use it sometimes

jiminsthighs: ㅡ 3ㅡ

urbantaetionary: ㅡ 3ㅡ

HobsSeokJungHopeHobi: hAhAhahqHhaAhhAhahAha

monie: Your username is filling the screen Hobi ffs

HobsSeokJungHopeHobi: lOL

monie: I'm leaving. Let's go, Jin

jinie: oki. Bye, kids!

urbantaetionary: Bye, mom!

HobsSeokJungHopeHobi: ㅇ    ㅂ   ㅇ

yoongiboongboong: ^ he's freaking me out. Let's leave as well, chim

jiminsthighs: aIGHT! BYE GUYS!

Jungkook: What's with everyone and their goodbyes?

urbantaetionary: BYE!

HobsSeokJungHopeHobi: BYEE!

Jungkook:.... maybe i should start dating as well. would probably be one of the normals.

urbantaetionary: i know a place!

Jungkook: no, not that one

urbantaetionary: matchpals.com never brought us down!

Jungkook: gbye

the end.

___

___

do u guys know why the title of this book is match pals now?

because yoongi and jimin are pals, and they match.

aye aye ok

but that's about it! i feel so much at ease now that this book has finally ended. don't get me wrong, i LOVED writing this book. but i've encountered a lot of difficulties while doing so, so i thought i wouldn't be able to finish it the way i want it to or it would take like fucking centuries before i do so.

but i'm glad it's over!

i'm sorry if you didn't like the ending, but hopefully some of you did?

i appreciate all the encouraging and random comments you've written through out this entire series. they helped me a lot to continue writing this book and gave me so much motivation. i just want you guys to know that. (:

ily all so much. thank you once again! ❤❤❤ i'll come back with better stories soon~

#matchpals.com2k17

(this legit sounded like an awarding speech bye)

^^ drunk yoongi errbody

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

355K 22.5K 34
❝ i've come to the conclusion... that you should be my fake boyfriend! ❞ ↝ 170611: 286 in fanfiction © VANTEKTH, NOV. 2016 ↭ PLAGIARISM IS A CRIM...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
539K 28K 25
❝ In which Yoongi is a total pervert towards Jimin ❞ Date started: August 5, 2016 Date ended: November 4, 2016 [COMPLETED] #46 in Yoonmin | 06.24.17
372K 16.5K 35
"I thought you hated Yoongi." "I didn't 'hate' him...he just...wasn't my favorite person..." "Uh-huh....and now?" "I don't know...he's not so bad...