The Outsiders Imagine/Prefere...

By sheetits5sos

Read the first chapter it covers the discription any ways. These will be updated irregularly, and I'm sorry... More

The Outsiders Imagines
Your Wedding Day
When you Wake up in the Morning
Coming Home from the Military
When you First Met
Telling him You're Pregnant
When he Wakes up Before You (His P.O.V.)
When He Propsoses
You're Pregnant and He's Over Protective
He's Alone With the Baby for the First Time (2/7)
For Arfrona
For Lana
For Tristin
For Christina
For Sophie
For Nikkie
For Diana
You Leave Him Alone With the Baby for the FIrst Time (5/7)
For Macline
For Kate
For Cailin
Give Me TIME!!!
For Robyn
For Ravi
Im So SORRY
For Nina
Steve Imagine
Hey Guys
When he Meets Your Parents
For Annalee (Johnny)
For Morgan (Ponyboy)
Please Read
For Jackie (Steve)
For Directioners
For Chelly (Dallas)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
For Katie (Ponyboy)
For Courtney (Ponyboy)
You Leave For College
For Courtney (Ponyboy Pt 2)
For Cassie (Ponyboy & Sodapop)
For Faith (Ponyboy)
Shannon (Sodapop)
For Zara (Dallas)
For Annie (Steve)
For Arianna (Dallas)
For Elyea (Dallas)
For Kate (Ponyboy)
A/N

When you Fall Asleep in his Arms (His P.O.V.)

14.1K 198 19
By sheetits5sos

Ponyboy:

"Pretty cool, huh?" I say.  I'm reading Gone With the Wind to my girlfriend, Y/N.  She is every guys' dream.  She is laying by my side with an arm around her.  I see her sound asleep, her breathing is steady and slow.  She looks so adorable.  I kiss her head and, like an instinct, she snuggles up against my chest.  She starts murmuring in her sleep.

A little while later it got kind of cold, so I pulled the covers over Y/N and I.  She started tossing and turning in the bed, she must've been having a nightmare of when her parents died.  They died around the same time mine did.

"Shh, it's okay." I kept repeating to her, soon she finally settled and calmed down.  A while later I fell asleep too, with my arms around her.  I wanted this to last forever.

Johnny:

I'm laying in the lot with the most beautiful girl in the world, my girlfriend, Y/N.  It was late at night and it was freezing.  I felt something shaking on my arm, she was sleeping.  I saw her shivering, I put my jacket around her bare arms.  I pulled her closer to my body and nuzzled my face in her hair.  She made the cutest noises when she was sleeping.

I felt my eyes get heavy, then Y/N started shaking and crying.  I heard her murmur out of fear and I looked down at her.

"P-Please don't." She kept saying.  I brought her closer and hugged her even tighter, waiting for her to calm down.  I didn't really go to sleep until after the sun started rising.  Y/N made me realize that there are people who love me no matter what.

Dallas:

I'm hanging out at Buck's place.  Me and my girl, Y/N.  We have been here all night.  She snuck out of her parents' house because they didn't really like me that much.  I looked around and down at Y/N, who was sleeping.  I got up to move, then she quickly put her arms around me.  I sat down again and put my arm around her.

Soon, I began to feel tired.  I looked at the some guy's watch, it's 2:00.  Her parents are going to be pissed off.  I shake her, trying to wake her up.  She just digs her head into my chest and I just stop moving and let her sleep.  Her parents aren't that much of a threat to me now that I think about it.

Sodapop:

I'm hanging out at my girlfriend's house, she lives on the south side of town.  Her parents are out of town so I came to keep her company.  I was watching a romantic movie with her, I was kind of wishing I was Ponyboy right now.  I don't really dig movies like he does.  I look to her and see her sound asleep, curled up in a ball.  I look at the clock and it says 12:00.  She's wrapped in my arms.  I move only a little bit and she cuddles up closer.

I whisper to her, "Hey, hey, Y/N.  I have to go babe." She just tightened her grip around me.  I'm hoping Darry won't be too mad.  Then again, it won't really be that big of a deal anyways.  He usually worries about Pony.

Darry:

I'm waiting for Pony to come home from the movies.  It's past 2:00 in the morning, I hear slight snoring, I turn to see my girl, Y/N just sleeping.  She's still in her work clothes.  I she said that she would keep me and Soda company until Pony came back.  Soda is half asleep himself.  Y/N starts shivering so I wrap her in my work shirt.

Ponyboy finally came back at 2:45 A.M., I gave him a glare and he looked down rubbing his bare arms.  Soda looks over at him too.

"Where, the hell have you been?" I whisper yelled.  He looked up and started walking over to the bathroom.

"I went to the movies with Johnny and Dally.  I was talking to Johnny in the lot and I fell asleep." He said, kind of raising his voice.  I shook it off and waved him away.  I didn't want to wake up Y/N, she needs the rest.  I look back at Pony. "I didn't mean to." He added.

"Just don't do it again.  We'll talk later." I said carrying Y/N back to my room.  I looked back at the kids and they looked so confused. "Go to bed you guys." I added.

Steve:

Me and Y/N were talking about cars.  I was going on and on about this awesome car that I wanted so badly.  I look over to her, expecting a response, she is passed out cold.  I was on break at the DX, I was about to over use my break.  I tried to sneak out from her side, she moved closer and hugged me tight.

"Y/N, I have to get back to the DX to help Soda." I stated moving her arm, she just tightened her grasp. "Fine, I didn't want to go back anyways." I said.  I started playing with her hair, because I had nothing better to do, she looked so adorable.  I couldn't believe she could still love somebody as crazy as I am, I love her so much.

Two-Bit:

I was drinking beer hanging out with my girl, Y/N.  She and I were drinking, watching Mickey.  It was a blast.  I was laughing at something.  I turn to her, usually she laughs at things I laugh at.  She is sleeping with her beer can in hand.  I try to steal it from her, she holds it tighter.  She's always been able to do that in her sleep.

I try hypnotizing her. "You will let go of the beer, you will give your man the beer." I kept repeating.  If I'm lucky sometimes she is actually sleepy enough to let go of it.  today is not one of those days, sadly.  I turn down the volume of the TV and pull her closer to me.  I look at her sleeping face and think about how lucky I am to have her in my life.  Someone like me can barely find a girl that actually cares about me, and laugh at my jokes.  But, mostly someone to watch Mickey with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry these are CRAZY late.  I couldn't come up with anything that great.  This is when I can really use some suggestions.  Anyway, I hope you guys like them.  You know something is better than nothing.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.7K 108
It's all in the title. Hope you like it!
26K 220 41
So this is obviously an Outsiders fanfic, and it's the first one I've written on Wattpad.
111K 3K 50
Enjoy my children (γƒŽ^_^)γƒŽ there's a helluva long storyline that is random and dorky as heck with that cover of Two-Bit looking cute! (This story is n...
67.2K 464 148
Preferences of the 7 greasers: Pony, Johnny, Dallas, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve and Darry. Requests open. WARNING: These are my opinions. So if you don't l...