A Yandere's Change Budo X Aya...

By himitsukoii

Senpai... Why... Why must you pick "her"... Osana... She's nothing more than a stupid tsundere. Alas... I no... More

The right to love
Day 7
Day 6
Since when was the Villan worried about the Hero?!
Update Info
The rest of the Day
These Feelings, what do They Mean?
Thoughts and Conflict
A New Begining
Author's Note
Second Thoughts
Budo Masuta
Dirty Laundry
April Fools Special!
Ayano's Friends...?
1 Year Anniversary Special! The Future
And so the Truth Comes Out

Exception

528 7 4
By himitsukoii

>I'm back with another chapter! Sorry it took as long as it did, I guess I have no excuse since school  is out. But here's some news! Next month is the one year anniversary for this story! I'm planning something special for July 17th so stay tuned! But I hope you guys enjoy it!(plus, here's an adorable speedpaint)<

~

Why do people do what they do? They pretend to be someone they're not... It's sickening. Everyone does it at least once in their lives. I however, am the exception. That is why I have the right to judge those who I dislike so much, because I am the exception. Quite fitting, no? I get to play god because I am perfect.

Right now, I believe I have some trash to take care of. My perfect world is being ruined by this trash of a human. Ms.Ayano Aishi. Deceiving people isn't very nice. I shall fix that.

~

"Can you believe Yandere Dev?! He doesn't even bother to even READ my emails! And I have such good ideas too..." Midori pouted as she ate lunch with Ayano on the roof.

"Maybe you should take a break from sending emails^^;;;" Ayano answered. Midori sighed putting her phone down with a nod.

"Where's Info-chan?" Midori asked.

"She said she has work to do, but I don't know where she is," Ayano answered.

"And Budo?" Midori asked.

"W-what about him?" Ayano tried hiding her embarrassment. Midori smiled widely.

"Oh come on, We've been friends for a few days now, and from what I've seen, you LOOOOVE Masuta-senpai! It's written all over that embarrassed face of yours!"Midori poked at Ayano's face. Ayano gently pushed Midori's hand away.

"And what's so bad about liking Budo-kun..." Ayano mumbled quietly.

"Nothing of course! But it would be nice if you hurried up and told him how you really feel," Midori sighed.

"I- I guess..." Ayano mumbled, her face scarlet.  As the two talked happily, a shadow casted a shadow above the two. As they looked up, they were confronted by a girl with beautiful long silver hair.

"You must be must be Ayano Aishi," the girl spoke.

"Who's asking?" Ayano said suspiciously.

"I am of course, I am Megami Saikou, I'd like to speak with you in private, please meet me in the student counsel room after school," she said. Megami took her leave without word. That gesture in itself meant it was an order.

~

Info-chan typed away on her keyboard quickly reading the text showing up on the monitor.

"So... is that what's happening... What are you planning, Megami..." Info-chan continued typing.

"Project... MAP... A confidential project that will undergo in operation after school today..." Info-chan mumbled as she glanced over at the monitor above. Her eyes widened at the sight. She saw Megami speaking to her two friends. She quickly pulled out her phone and called Ayano. She looked at Ayano on the monitor.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Ayano, did Megami say anything to you?" Info-chan asked.

"Yeah, just now actually, What's up?" Ayano said.

"It's important that I know, but it's too early to give any details," Info-chan said.

Ayano nodded.

"Okay. She said that she wanted to meet me after school at the student counsel room,"

"I see, thank you, I'll get going now." Info-chan said good bye as she hung up. She then dialed another number.

~

Budo's phone rang in his pocket as he stood in the martial arts club room.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hello, this is Info-chan, I have some important information," Budo sighed.

"Can it wait till later, I need to practice for the tournament," Budo said.

"It's regarding Ayano," Info-chan said abruptly. Budo's eyes widened.

"Ayano?! What happened?! Is she okay?! Where is she?!" Budo exclaimed.

"Ayano's fine for now, but I'm afraid to say that someone is after her, they plan on hurting her, although it's just an assumption, I'm guessing it's Megami Saikou."

"Megami? The student counsel president?" Budo asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, and she's going to meet Ayano after school today, please, look out for her," Info-chan said sincerely.

"I will, after, Ayano is my- I-I mean... A very important friend..." Budo said.

~

After school, Budo stalked Ayano as she headed to the student counsel room. He wanted to know she was safe before heading to his club activities.

"So, you made it," Megami smiled.

"Yeah..." Ayano mumbed as she held her cell phone in her pocket ready to speed dial Info-chan.

"So the reason why I wanted to meet you here is..." Megami slipped her hand into her pocket. Ayano got her finger ready to hit call, but just before she could, Megami pulled out a notepad and pen.

"I need your input on what we should do for the Martial Arts club's victory in the tournament," Megami said.

"V-victory? They haven't even started the tournament yet..." Ayano was confused.

"It's obvious they'll win. Not only do they have Budo Masuta, a martial arts prodigy, as their club leader, the other members aren't so bad," Megami seemed to be praising them.

"But why me?"

"well you're closest to Masuta-san, it's only natural that you'd know what should be at the celebration," Megami said.

"C-closest?!" somehow hearing that made her heart rate blast through the roof.

Seeing that Ayano was safe, he was able to return to his club activities with a relieved mind.

~

After Ayano was done, she was able to go home. Because of the tournament, the Martial Arts club was going to have extended practice. As she walked home alone, the sun was already set. However, something stopped her in her tracks. A silhouette of a girl. A menacing look on her face. Her eyes cold. Ayano was cautious as she didn't even take her eyes off of her, not one time. She was thinking if this was the end for her. After all, she's not the same as before.

Budo's phone rang as he supervised his clubmates. Stepping into the hallway, he answered his phone.

"He-" Before he could even greet the person who called him, he was interrupted.

"YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO LOOK OUT FOR HER! AYANO COULD BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! REMEMBER, MEGAMI IS'NT THE ONLY THREAT!" Info-chan blasted in his ears. Widening his eyes, he realized that his actions were nothing short from stupid. Immediately, he ran off to find Ayano.  

~

"I should've guessed... a  person so scary and cold, she was shunned by everyone at school..." Info-chan mumbled as she stared at her monitor.

"Menma Kaijou... or more widely known... Nemesis-chan," info-chan glared at the photo. (Not her canon name btw, just something I made up)

~

"I don't like liars and scum... so it's better for you to die," the girl spun a knife in her hands.

"Scum? Who are you to decide that??" Ayano said boldly.

"I have the right to... because I am the exception," she said.

"Strange that you didn't defend yourself for being a liar... So I take it you're a liar?" she continued. Ayano scoffed.

"This world has no place for liars...

now die."

>I hope it was enjoyable! I again apologize for the long wait! As an apology gift, I will choose one AyanDo request and make it into a oneshot Chapter! Requests close by June 30th so leave your requests in the comments of this chapter! I hope to see some creative requests!<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 23.4K 70
La vida de Kate no ha sido sencilla ya que, durante toda su vida ha sido ignorada y despreciada por su familia. Especialmente por su madre, quien cr...
554K 73.9K 63
"Y si no eres el amor de mi vida diré que me equivoque de vida y no de amor" Cuando Izuku observó como Kacchan le decía que sería padre, supo que en...
169K 16.2K 52
• Donde Jungkook es un idol que defiende a Taehyung, uno de sus fans más leales. - Au taekook (100% mío, no acepto copias). - Omegaverse ; taetop y k...
251K 36.6K 53
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...