~7 Minutes in Black Butler He...

By LimeButterflies

It was actually supposed to be a quiz >~< Have fun anyways xD More

~7 Minutes in Black Butler Heaven~

14.5K 91 43
By LimeButterflies

I wrote this to be a quiz but I guess it was to big or something xD so I'll give you what it would have been like :3 Enjoy!!! This is in your POV by the way. So Lizzie decides to through a party at Ciel's manor despite his wishes. Hours later only Sebastian, Ciel, Undertaker, Drocell, Lau, William, Grell, you, Lizzie, Madam Red, Paula (Lizzie's servant), Ranmao, Mey-Rin,and Angela (yes I know people don't really like her but I wanted an even number of guys and girls so get over it.) are left. Lizzie suggests this game and then the men placed things in one of Ciel's many hats. Lizzie says, "_______, you go first!"

{x} I pulled out a tooth and got:

Undertaker:
I pulled out a tooth. “Who put the tooth in?” I asked. I already knew, but I wanted to ask anyways. Undertaker stood up and with a chuckle lead me to the closet. When we were in Lizzie shut and locked the door. I didn’t know what to expect with Undertaker. I did know that I really liked him and all of our secret inside jokes. We had so many good-times and whenever I thought about him I blushed a little. He looked at me and I looked at him. I must’ve really shown how nervous I was because he chuckled at me. “So...,” I half mumbled as I slid to the floor. “_______ I want you to make me laugh.” He said in a serious tone. I was puzzled by this, but I obeyed and told one of our many inside jokes. He didn’t laugh. “What did I do wrong? Did I say it wrong....no I said it right. Usually he’s shaking the manor with his laugh by now. Aghh!” I thought. My mind raced with a gazillion questions at once. Undertaker pulled me up off the floor and into his arms. I was so confused I didn’t even know whether to blush or cry. I looked up at him and he smiled down with his gorgeous smile. Even more confusion ran through me. He pulled his hand up to my face and cupped it gently. I now understood and got a thousand butterflies in my stomach. I felt my face grow red. He pulled my face up to his and kissed me. I was in shock, but I kissed back. His kiss was gentler than I imagined. When he pulled away I felt my heart explode from the moment we just shared. I looked up at him and he started laughing. I grew angry and felt foolish. I pulled away from his massive bear hug and turned away from him. I felt a tear stream down my face. He could tell I was upset because usually his mad hyena laugh triggers my laugh. “_______ what’s wrong?” I stumbled on words, but I finally managed to say, “Wh-why are you laughing at me. Di-d I do something wrong?” I tried not to sound hurt, but it hadn’t worked. Undertaker brought me back to his massive bear hug and looked down at me and said, “Aren’t people supposed to laugh and smile at the end of fairy-tales?” My jaw dropped. “Wh-” But I was caught off by another kiss. He was right though, that was how fairy-tales end. Just as we pulled away Lizzie opened the door and said time’s up. I walked back to my seat where I would occasionally glance over at him and blush. At the end of the night he asked me to be his laughing queen. I obviously said yes and we have been together ever since.

{x} I pulled out a shiny stone and got:

Drocell:
“Who put a stone in?” It was a strange thing, but I pulled out a small shiny stone. Drocell stood up and walked into the closet with me following. Drocell was my secret crush. I met him a couple years ago at his store when I was shopping for the little girl I used to take care of. I loved his voice. When he sang, my attention was purely on him. One day he asked me to sing with him and I agreed. We made such a perfect unison people stopped and listened to us with such awe. We fit perfectly together I’ve been told, but he’s never made a move so perhaps he will now. When Lizzie locked us in the closet I looked over at him and saw him just standing there half smiling. I blushed and smiled back. I walked over towards him and realized that I had to make the first move he never would. But, how could I sneak in a kiss without our friendship being ruined? I turned to face and talk to him, but I found myself being interrupted by a cold, gentle, pair of lips. I couldn’t believe he was kissing me! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I pulled away and looked up at the gentle, strange, and kind man who just kissed me. I got butterflies everywhere and found myself leaning in for another kiss. He kissed me back with even more pressure than I. “Drocell,” I began after a breath, “I really-” but I was cut short by his words. “_______, I really like you. You’re more perfect than any doll I could ever make. You’re so beautiful.” I blushed even more and turned an even brighter shade of red. “Drocell, you took the words right out of my mouth.” I kissed him again and bit on his lip gently asking for entrance. But, right as we began to make-out Lizzie opened the door with a loud. “AWWWH!” Drocell and I exited the closet holding hands. I sat down right beside him and fell asleep on his chest with his arm around me. When I woke up the next morning I was in a guest bed in the manor with a note on the stand next to me. It said, “Doll, will you please be mine? ~Drocell.” I ran to his shop and kissed him and said yes. We’ve been together ever since.

{x} I pulled out a tea leaf:

Lau:
I picked up a tea leaf. “Who put a tea leaf in?”  Lau stood up. “Crap,” I whispered under my breath. I walked over to the closet where Lau pinned me against the wall before Lizzie could even shut the door. “________,
I think that you’re very attractive and I think we should make the most of our time in here.” I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. I was frozen in place because Lau, who seemed like a calm, stupid, and gentle guy was now being rough and demanding. He kissed me with force and I found it sexy of him, so I didn’t pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to break away from the wall I was pinned against.  We pulled away for air and I thought of Ranmao. When he tried to kiss me again I avoided it. “________, what is it?” he asked. “Well, what about Ranmao. Isn’t she your girlfriend?” I was a little upset that I brought her up, but I couldn’t just let him kiss me when he had a girlfriend. I’ve been in her position before, boy meets girl then boy goes and meets other girl leaving first girl with heartbreak.  “Well,” he said, “She understands that you have to be with another person in this game and she is playing too after all.” I still couldn’t do that to Ranmao. She was quiet and nice and I just couldn’t bring myself to let Lau continue. “I’m sorry Lau, but  I can’t. Can we just talk or something?” Lau seemed upset, but he agreed, Later in the week Lau wrote me a letter saying that he respected my decision to not continue that night. Lau and I are still friends, but so are Ranmao and I.

{x} I pulled out a glove and got:

Sebastian:
I picked up a white glove. I instantly blushed because I already knew who it belonged to. Sebastian. I looked up and saw a hand reaching out for me. Sebastian helped me up and escorted me to the closet like a proper gentleman would escort a lady to the Queen’s ball. Ciel followed us to the closet. “Sebastian do not destroy my closet. That is an order!” Ciel threatened as he shut and locked the door on us. “Yes, my young master.” Sebastian said as we heard Ciel’s footsteps fade away. I had leaned myself against the back wall of the closet. I saw him turn to face me. Even in the dark of the closet I could see his eyes glowing. The thought of Sebastian and I in a closet together made my heart melt. I always thought that the butler was extremely attractive...no extremely sexy. I saw him slowly make his way over to me. “Now _______, what to do.” He said in his seductive voice. He pulled me into him and began lightly kissing my neck. His lips lead his way up to mine and I wrapped my arms around him and began running my fingers through his hair. His kiss was the most powerful and sweet kiss I’d ever had. He began to nibble on my lips asking for entry. I caved easily and we began to explore each other. I felt my heart dissolve in fizzles. It was like a dream come true. Sebastian moved from my lips and started to bite my neck. I let out a soft, “Oh, Bassy.” I playfully tugged his hair and he slid his hands down to my lower hips and found their way into my pants.  He thrust me to the floor and began to take off my shirt and remove my pants. I began to unbutton his shirt hoping we could go further. Just as I got his off the door swung open and we heard Lizzie scream and run-off. We looked out and saw Ciel standing there holding his face looking annoyed. “Lizzie.” he yelled, “They weren’t actually, you saw it wrong.” Sebastian and I got up and put our things back on. We walked over to the couch where I sat in his lap for the rest of the night while he bit my neck and promised we could finish our ‘game’ later. We did finish our game later and several years later I live in the manor as a tutor for Ciel when Sebastian doesn’t feel like tutoring. Oh, did I mention I live there as Bassy’s girlfriend as well?(;

Later, in Bassy's room. (I felt like I had to add this just because it's Sebastian! ;D)

  After everyone went to bed and we were just lying on the couch making-out. Suddenly, Sebastian picked me up off of him and carried me up to his room. He began to bit my neck as we ascended the stairs. He threw me onto his bed and ripped my shirt off so quickly it turned to shreds. I was so lost in the moment that I don't  even remember how on earth we managed to get undressed so quickly. I soon found myself completely naked in his giant, soft bed. It felt like I was lying on a silky-cloud. I looked up and saw him hovering over me. His naked body was perfect in every way. And I mean everyway. He had solid and perfectly fine abs. And his muscles...oh...his muscles.  They weren't hardly noticeable in his suit, but they were fantastic bare. He was hair-free besides the hair on his head, which left his body completely bare leaving my eyes to see everything. I felt my brain fry completely and wasn't even sure how many times my head flipped when I looked...well...there. Everything about him...so perfect. I felt a strange urge come over me and I pulled Sebastian down and threw him under me. I began to to bite him on his neck with so much force he let out a moan. He started to pull on my hair drawing me away from his neck and back to his lips. We held a rather long kiss until I pulled away for air and said, "Bassy, I'm tired of kissing! Take me away!" He looked up at me with his bright eyes glowing and his huge smile that almost made me shudder. He rolled over on top of me and slowly bit his way down my neck. I tried to pull him by his hair lower, but he was much stronger and refused my tugs. "Bassy, please! Stop fooling around!" I was pretty much yelling at him. He looked up and from my view it looked so seductive. With some of my neck in between my teeth he looked up and said, "Darling _______, we've got all night for the main attraction. Lets just play around." I couldn't help but laugh at him. I looked up at the small clock on his wall and saw the time was 2:45 a.m. Sebastian said that he was ordered to wake Ciel up at 9:00 a.m. and that the rest of the crew wouldn't be up until at least 8:00 a.m. which left us plenty of time. Sebastian had started leaving a trail of hickeys down my neck and chest area. I was giggling and moaning like a moron. After three hours of straight foreplay sparks and screams from both of us flew throughout the manor. I was in shock that no one woke up because of us. But, I suppose they wouldn't because Sebastian's room was completely isolated on the other side of the manor form everyone else's. When we finished I was so tired and red-faced I thought for sure the pale, calm, and collected butler would make fun of me. He just smiled at me and kissed me gentlely on the lips. I remember falling asleep in his arms at 7:59 a.m.

{x} I pulled out a pen and got:

William:
“A pen?” I said as I held it up. I wasn’t sure who put the pen in until he stood up. It was William. “Hello ______.” he said in a dull tone. “Oh, uhm hello William.” I reply back. Lizzie lead us to the infamous closet and locked us in. I had always known William to be an anti-spontaneous guy, but when I turned around I was caught in a massive hug. I met Will years ago when Grell tried to reap my soul. Turns out that there is another ________ ________ ________ out there. Well, Will straightened things out and well, Will and I became friends from there. I always had a small crush on him. And when I say small, I think of microscopic. Like Will I wasn’t a very open person and was relatively serious and hardly joke around. I looked up and saw him staring down at me with a strange expression. His face showed compassion and concern the exact opposite of what his expression usually shows. “Will I-” but I was cut off by an unexpected kiss. I was so shocked that I just stood there with my eyes wide open. “_______ are you ok?” he said with a laugh. I had never seen this side of Will that I just stared at him blankly. “Maybe this will help you.” And then he kissed me again. I leaned in for it this time and wrapped my arms around his neck. I just couldn’t believe this and what a fairytale it was. “Will, where’s all of this coming from?” I said still dumbfounded. He chuckled quietly, “Well _______, I guess you could say you bring out the best in me.” He looked at me and blushed slightly. I looked away blushing even more than he. “Will,” I said as I looked back towards him, “You know I’m a rather-,” I couldn’t get the words to come out right. Will looked at me with understanding in his eyes. I could tell he knew what I meant, but I wanted to say it. So it could be a little more personal than just assumptions. “Its just that..,” I was so sick of not being able to say what I meant, that I just shut my eyes and yelled it out, “Will I really like you!!! And you kiss like an angel!!!!” I covered my mouth with my hands quickly. I hadn’t meant for the last part to come out too. “That was a lot smoother in my head I swear!” I said as I let out a soft sob. I heard Will chuckle again and then he pulled my face up to his and kissed me again. Just as I pulled away to hug him Lizzie opened the door with such a loud “AWWWWHHHH!” everyone came over to look what happened (except Ciel and Sebastian because they could figure it out on their own.) I heard Grell say, “No fair! Why couldn’t have been me in that closet with you William!” We broke apart and returned to our previous serious, quiet, expressions. We didn’t sit near each other on the couches, but seven years later we’re happily and seriously engaged.

{x} I pulled out a black feather and got:

Ciel:
“A black feather.” I said aloud. I heard Lizzie gasp I looked at what she was staring at. Ciel. He was standing up and I realized who my partner was. I tried really hard not to blush so as not to make Lizzie hate me, but I must have because she stormed off. I shuffled in the closet behind the attractive young master with Sebastian following. “Go cheer her up Sebastian. I don’t want to hear about this later.” Ciel said sounding rather annoyed with Lizzie. “Yes my young master” Sebastian said as he shut and locked the door. I thought Ciel was %100 adorable and deep down I knew he was capable of laughter, happiness, and even love. I also knew Lizzie was trying to get that to come out but, I realized she wasn’t trying the right ways. “Ciel,” I started, “Have you ever even kissed anyone?” He looked up at me in anger. “Why would you ask such a question.” he replied in a harsh tone. I pretended I hadn’t noticed the tone and kept up at my scheme. “That’s not a direct answer but, I guess I’ll take it as a no. I guess I didn’t even expect us to do anything. I suppose I’ll just sit in the corner then.” I said in a care-free voice. I didn’t look but I knew he was dumbfounded. I sat in corner as if I could care less about this ‘silly game.’ My plan worked out. He stepped over towards me and sounded as if he was gonna say something but stopped. He slid down the wall and sat next to me in the corner. I pretended not to notice he was there until he said my name. “Hey, _______.” he said softly. I looked over as if I were surprised he was there. “Oh, why hello Ciel. What is it?” “Well, it’s just..., you’re right. I haven’t ever kissed anyone besides family. And I’m sure that’s not exactly what you were thinking of when you said kiss...” he started to trail off. I looked in his eyes and saw that he was elsewhere. “You know Ciel, you can always have your practice for Lizzie here so you don’t completely screw up the first time. You have excellent convincing skills.” as I said the last line I added intentional emphasis on ‘convincing  skills’ so he would know I was talking about Sebastian. He must’ve realized that was who I was talking about because I saw him look up and smile. I believe I even heard a small laugh. I was breaking through his shell and I could tell he wasn’t faking either. Just then he pulled me into his lap and kissed me on the lips. His lips were so soft and gentle it felt like I was kissing a delicate rose petal. He pulled away though ending the sweet kiss. “Ciel,” I began before I was interrupted by his voice. “________, I don’t know what came over me. It won’t happen again.” He began to try to sit up. I kept him down and turned so I was sitting on him facing him. “Ciel, don’t make such promises. I may want it to happen again.” I said with a small laugh. He looked at me and lost the hardness in his voice and laughed. I had broke through to him. I pecked him on the cheek and got off of him just as Lizzie came and opened the door. “AHA! I CAUGHT-” she trailed off. “Oh, sorry.” she said sounding rather embarrassed. Ciel stood up and took her hands in his and kissed her. I grew slightly jealous, but quickly put the jealousy away. “I love you Lady Elizabeth.” he said as he lead her to their seats. I got up and walked over to mine. I could swear though that I saw Ciel wink and smile at me. I had a quiet laugh to myself and enjoyed the rest of my evening. Ciel and I had another encounter but, that’s a whole other story.

{x} I pulled out a stuffed skull doll/plushie and got:

Grell:
“I pulled out a skull plushie. Whose is this?” I heard Grell mumble, “Why couldn’t Bassy have- Now I’m in the closet with a girl.” I walked over to the closet with Grell slowly staggered over to the closet. Lizzie burst out with laughter as she shut and locked the door. Grell turned to look at me and said, “Look _______ you’re just not my type, so I just want to get something straight, we aren’t going to do anything, I love Bassy not you or anyone else.” I was expecting him to say that, but I still felt a little hurt. We sat in silence for about three minutes before I came up with a genius plan. “Grell, you don’t like to lose right?” I said. Grell raised one of his eyebrows suspiciously but answered my question anyway. “I suppose I don’t like to lose. Why _______?” “It’s just,” I purposely cut myself off. “It’s just what ______?” he said with interest. “It’s just,” I began again, “It’s just you can’t win this game if you don’t share a kiss. But, you said that you would refuse everything and such so I suppose we lose the game.” Grell sat there for a moment processing all of my information. He looked at me as if he was debating on trusting me or not. “We only have to hold lips for a second to win?” he said. “Mhm but,” I trailed myself off. “But what? Stop stalling already! I wanna win!” he was pretty much begging me at this point. “You said you didn’t want to do anything and I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable so I suppose we just have to lose.” I looked away so he wouldn’t see me trying hard not to laugh. But, right as I turned away he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I was so caught off guard that he almost kissed me with my mouth wide open. At least minute though I managed to shut my mouth for the kiss. Grell was an extremely good kisser. It was so...indescribable. There aren’t even words that could describe it. When I pulled away I thought I saw a flash of hurt on his face. I think he forgot that normal humans had to breath. I looked back with longing in my eyes hoping for another kiss. It worked. He pulled me back in for another kiss. I started to playfully tug at his hair hoping that it would help lead this to something else. I’m not sure if that helped lead to what happened next or if it was Grell’s own choice but, I soon found his tongue intertwined with mine. I wanted this to last forever, but the door opened and we heard Lizzie gasp. Everyone ran over to see but we had already separated. That night we both exchanged longing glances and slight blushed faces. Nothing went further between us but, I still think about that day. I often wonder if Grell does too.

Okay so that's what my quiz would have been like x3 I hope you liked it I tried so xD comment on what you think<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
932K 39.5K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...