Papis' Biographies

De SEXUAL-VIBES

💭 Means Available 🌹 Means Busy 💕 Means Taken Mai multe

💭 Dylan 💭
🌹 Jackson 🌹
🌹 Noah 🌹
🌹 Brayden 🌹

💭 Landon 💭

120 20 3
De SEXUAL-VIBES

Landon

17

Single

Straight

Landon is a very sweet and kind guy. He doesn't like any type of confrontation or drama at all so he tries to stay away from it the most he can. He's actually extremely smart and is currently still in high school, but when he gets out he wants to go to school to be a filmmaker. He loves to explore and go on adventures and just be risky whenever he gets the chance. He's very caring as well and loves to help others out with their problems all the time and he's probably the most understanding guy on this account.

|| Photo Album ||

Fc: Mikey Barone

Tagged Accounts;

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

529K 15.9K 54
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
3.3M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
37.1M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
572K 15.2K 32
You know the story about sleeping beauty how she was awakened by a kiss and the curse was lifted and they lived happily ever after. That story was so...