Crown Princess Of China!

By amberleazaleaa

Marinette has 2 secrets. 1 being the super heroine Ladybug whilst the other being the crown princess of China... More

Chapter 1- Morning Sunshinee!
Chapter 2-The announcment.
Chapter 3-Travelling.
Chapter 4- We have arrived!
Chapter 5- Wowzaa
Chapter 6- Secrets?
Chapter 7- Princess??
Chapter 8- Excited yet?
Chapter 10- A dream?!

Chapter 9- The Coronation

14.9K 315 207
By amberleazaleaa

[Alya POV]
Today was my girls big day! She was becoming the Queen of China! This is amazing. The Coronation started at 11am and it's currently 9:30am. I quickly put on my dress and fix my hair because Nino destroyed it'!!

i made sure it was exactly like how Marinette had hers. It's was stunning.
''Okay. Are we ready to go find Mrs Bustier?'' I asked the boys. ''Shouldn't we wait till Marinette gets here?'' Adrien asked. ''NO!''I shouted a bit too fast. ''I mean...Marinette texted me and said that she'll meet us there.'' I said nervously. ''Alya. What's really going on?'' Adrien asked curiously. ''Nothing...Nothing. Let's go before we're late.'' I shoved them out the door and waited with the class for Mrs Bustier. No one expected what they just experienced. Mrs Bustier was in a beautiful blue fish tale dress with her HAIR DOWN!!

''Wow Mrs B! Looking goooood!!'' Alix shouted. Mrs Bustier laughed. ''Thank you Alix. Now let's get going or we will be late!'' She said and we all rushed out.

[Marinette POV]
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I looked over to my alarm clock and saw that it was 7am. Why so earlyyy?? ''Miss Marinette!'' That voice belong to McKenzie. ''Come in Mckenzie.'' I said yawning as she walked in with two makeup bags, a bag full of hair supplies, two boxes and two body bags for the dresses. ''Please, your majesty call me Kenna'' she smiled at me as I nodded. ''Wow. Mother and Father are going all out for this thing huh?'' I asked. ''Well yes you majesty. It's a very important day for China.'' She smiled. ''Would you like to have a bath or a shower?'' McKenzie asked. ''A bath would be lovely please.'' She nodded and went to run me a bath. I love baths they're so relaxing. ''I yawned and went to grab some fruit whilst I wait. I chose to have a banana and a few strawberries with vanilla yogurt. I also had a hot chocolate too! ''Miss Marinette! Your bath is ready!'' McKenzie shouted for me. ''Coming!''

After my bath, which was amazing by the way, Lady Kenna, Lady Lola and Lady Aylee helped me into my dress as Lady Greer did my hair and Lady Marie did my makeup for me.

My Ladies did a great job. I looked absolutely stunning!

''Lady Aylee! Would you and Lady Lola mind cleaning up whilst Marie, Greer and Kenna escort me to the living quarters please?'' I asked. ''Of course your majesty!'' They replied in sync. It scared me when they did that. As I walked down the staircase I could see all the people gathering outside waiting for permission to be let in. I spotted my class immediately they were at the front. ''Miss Marinette? Are you alright?'' Lady Marie asked me. ''Just nerves. Thank you.'' I smiled with gratitude. I saw my mother and raced down the stairs to see her. ''Marinette! You look absolutely gorgeous my sweet.'' Mother admired me. ''Thank you mother.'' I smiled. I couldn't help but smile today. I was excited. ''Are you ready for the guests to be let in?'' She asked as she put her arm around me. ''Yes mother. I'm ready to be queen.'' I said and I took a deep breath. ''Perfect! Guards let them in!'' Mother signaled to the guards. As I rushed back into the living quarters. ''Do you think it's hard being Queen?'' I asked the three of my friends. ''I would think so. But your mother does it at ease.'' Kenna said. ''Don't worry! You will be a great queen!'' Lola said as she and Aylee walked in. ''Thankyouu!!'' I squealed as I gathered them in for a group hug. ''Marinette?'' It was Father! ''Oh my goodness you look amazing sweetheart!'' Father said with adoration. ''Father where have you been?'' I said as I ran to his arms. ''I'm so sorry that we haven't spoken much. I've been so busy signing things that i need to give to you. I also have a very important job for you.'' Father looked at me in a serious way. ''And what may this job be?'' I asked. ''I need you to keep you eye out for someone so you could Marry. China needs a king. You have plenty of time because your still so young but just keep and eye out okay?'' Father asked me with a genuine smile. ''Of course father.'' I smiled back.

The trumpets blew. ''Well. It's time for me to go and introduce you. See you in a few minutes.'' He kissed my cheek and walked away. Deep breaths Marinette! You can do this you can do this! Your going to be an amazing queen! I say to myself as I walk towards the closed double doors. ''I welcome you here today, to witness an important event for China. The Crown Princess has waited 11 whole years for this moment. She will become queen TODAY!'' I could hear my father speaking and the crown cheering. ''Now. May I present my daughter..Princess Marinette!'' The doors swung open and there I was walking towards my mother and father with a bright smile on my face. I heard a few gasps and someone Cheering very loud. Alya! I smiled and waved at my subjects and class mates. Everything became quiet once more as I walked down to the throne and knelt down onto the steps. ''I King Tom, King of China, give my rule to my daughter, Marinette! The new queen of china!'' Father spoke loudly. Mother picked up my crown and placed it onto my head and then helped me up and sat me in my chair. '' I, Marinette Dupain Cheng, The new Queen of China, vow to protect my countries till the death!'' I spoke as the whole crowd cheered for me. The guests stood up as I did too and we bowed to one another and I was excepted to the ball room.

[Adrien POV]
Wait! Whatttr?! Since when has Marinette been a queen. I must say she will be an excellent one but whattt! ''Alya did you know about this?'' I whisper to Alya. ''I only found out when we got off the plane dude.'' Alya whispered back. Hmm? ''So.. you guys have been here when you've been sneaking away from us?'' I asked. ''Yuuup!'' She said as she shushed me and told me to be quiet. Without me realizing, the whole crowd stood up and was cheering so I decided to do so too.
[At The Party]
''Um heyyy guys.'' Marinette said as she walked up to me, Alya and Nino with three girls behind her. ''Girl! You look absolutely stunning! And this was amazing.'' Alya said as she hugged her. ''Thanks! By the way, this is Lady Greer, Lady Lola and Lady Kenna'' Marinette said as she pointed too 2 young girls we haven't met before and McKenzie who showed us around the palace. ''Oh Alya, I need to tell you something, but it can wait till after the celebration.'' Marinette smiled. ''Are you guys mad?'' She asked us. Looking at me directly. ''Not at all Marinette! Just a bit dissapointed you didn't tell us.'' Nino shrugged. ''I'm really sorry!'' Marinette sighed. ''It's okay! You were amazing and look amazing!'' I said eventually. Marinette blushed and looked like she was about to say something when we heard an awful screech.
''Well, Well! If it isn't the snobby QUEEN! Marinette-Dupain-Cheng!'' Chloe screamed as she strutted up to us. ''Miss! This is no way to talk to our queen!'' Lola said as she stood infront of Marinette. ''And who are you? You know what, doesn't matter. I don't want to know people with bad fashion sense.'' Chloe stuck her nose up and glared at Marinette. ''You really are a brat aren't you?'' Marinette spoke. ''Excuse me m! Do you know who I am?!'' Chloe demanded. ''Do you know who I am!'' Marinette fired back. All of the color paled from Chloes face as she became mute. ''It is one thing to insult me, but it's another to insult one of MY ladies.'' Marinette shot to Chloe. Chloe was about to speak again but marinette cut her off. ''I would be very careful, because my guards would throw you out of my castle if they heard that you insulted not only their queen but, one of their most important ladies.'' Marinette stared at Chloe. As Marinette began to realize that everything that had been said was heard by everyone in the hall including her parents, she suddenly became mute too. I was pleased to see that marinettes sudden reign had boosted her confidence. Marinette smiled, hugged Lola and turned to her parents, who seemed to be pleased too. ''Well. I should be getting ready for this ball shouldn't I!'' Marinette laughed as she bowed and walked off to her chambers followed by Alya, Lola, Greer and Kenna. ''Wow.'' Was the only word I said.
___________________________
A/N• 1500+ words! Longest. Chapter. Everrr!! As I wrote this I could just imagine marinettes sassiness when she was speaking to Chloe.
I won't be able to write as much as I hoped for tbf. I already have 3 projects and have a science, English, Maths, History and French test coming us and I started school yesterday! Kms💚
-Bug xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.2K 557 11
Harley Quinn becomes jealous of another woman in the Joker's life, and overcompensates by becoming even more of a doormat than usual to keep him with...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.2K 1.1K 50
He's a charming, helpful, smart 28-year-old Libra. He's also 6.2ft of emotional inconsistency, misinterpreted bad boy with misplaced pride seeking to...